Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. C

Hello from an old timer!

Thanks for the welcome guys. I've been thinking of making a post about the time away from ss.com and how I utilized the stuff I learned. I remember him, yes. What happened?
  2. C

Hello from an old timer!

Hello all! I don't know if anyone remembers me from way back in the day - the good old glory days of ss.com :kick: I joined ss.com in 2001 (I challenge anyone to have an older join date than that :p). and was pretty active until I left around 2008 I think. Now after a couple of LTRs and a...
  3. C

Handling a 7yr LTR breakup

Some solid advice has been given in this thread. I've also been in your position (but not a 7 years LTR). Everything was going good (or so I thought) when she just out of the blue said that she needed a time off. A week later we broke up. She said EXACTLY the same things as you describe what...
  4. C

FR : I ****ed up BIG time (drugs & std alert!)

Checking back in. I'm still alive and I can't believe this happened almost 9 years ago - time seems to fly by! Finished up my degree and landed a pretty sweet job. I must say that things have worked out pretty well. I don't visit ss.com that often, but I see that things haven't changed at all...
  5. C

Odd (But Good) Number Close Just Now

No need to analyze. You got the number. Call her and see if she wants to meet up.
  6. C

Why does this one bother me so much? She shouldn't.

I don't think thats failure of inner game, it's just a product of being a human. I can totally relate to what you are saying. I started reading ss.com back in 2001, and as you, followed it's teachings and met wonderful women. At most I had 6 plates spinning at the same time. Everything was...
  7. C

Broke up with my GF - what should i do?

Guys, I caved. She sent me a long message where she accused me of different things and where she tried to twist things in order to portray me as the bad guy. I caved in and told her straight up what I thought of her. I basically told her to piss off, how I've played with open cards from the get...
  8. C

Quick update; she has spammed me with messages today. I didn't reply, and she wrote that she didn't want to see me to talk it out. That's all fine with me. I'm done with her. I'm moving on.
  9. C

Thanks for all the advice. It's true that she has warped my reality; I can't think straight. I joined this forum back in 2001, and have been following the DJ way ever since. I've met a lot of wonderful women and had my share of good and bad times. But this one has me really messed up as I...
  10. C

Thanks for the advice man. Those links are gold. I know that I'm smitten with her, and it has warped my reality. I need something to set my head straight.
  11. C

Can a mod move this to the mature forum as I think it's better suited there?
  12. C

Hey guys, I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I've been at this forums from the start. I joined in 2001 during the golden years of SS.com, read all the stuff here, field tested it and I thought I was ready to leave this place and move on. But it seems that was not true. I am back and I need...
  13. C

HB rate this hottie!

It's a trap! :kick:
  14. C

Why settle for mediocrity?

I don't have any comments to the stripper part, but you do bring up a very important question: "Why settle for mediocrity?". I don't have any answers to that question, but Steve Jobs summed it up pretty well with the following quote: "“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an...
  15. C

Anyone dealing w/ Alcoholism personally?

I hit rock bottom due to alcohol this summer. From the start of May till the 9th of September I drank everyday. It started off with a couple of beers after work, but quickly escalated to getting totally wasted 5-7 days a week. I could sit at the pub from 3pm and drink continuously till 4 am, go...
  16. C

Any lawyers here?

I am in the process of finishing my masters degree in law (I'm writing my master thesis now and will graduate this spring). Don't study law unless you love it, and you love to study. Law is a b!tch.
  17. C

Books on Rome

I highly recommend the "Masters of Rome" series by Colleen McCullough. Furthermore, any book by Adrian Goldsworthy is golden, but I recommend "In the Name of Rome: The Men Who Won the Roman Empire". Besides the story of individual generals, this book also traces the development of the...
  18. C

"By the way.. I have HPV"

Well, do as I say, not as I do. :)
  19. C

But on the bright side, if you get warts on your d!ck as falcon25 so elegantly put it, there is nothing stopping you to have monkey-sex with this woman. :)
  20. C

Damn man, I've had my fair share of std-freak-outs to last me a lifetime. Take a look in the archive, I have a thread there about something similar. Anyways, don't freak out. Get the test done and stay the hell away from this *****.