Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"By the way.. I have HPV"

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
:cuss: :cuss:

Um, yeah, thanks for telling me that AFTER you blew me multiple times, and stuck my **** in your pvssy in the morning bareback.

What the fvck is wrong with this world? My blood is actually boiling right now and I am the calmest / most unflappable person you will ever run into.

I have to go get a q-tip stuck through my penis hole now, because of some slut. Disgusting.

Does anyone here have HPV? I know it's very common, but there is no test for males. Other than getting the test for everything else, what do I do? Wait for a fvcking outbreak?

She tried to guilt trip me by saying it's nothing to worry about, she has to get papsmear's all the time, because of the cervical cancer risk. I think she tried to fake cry as well. Unbelievable.

Fvcking A.

Safe to say she is nexted.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Well, at least she didn't say "I have HIV". That one letter makes a great difference. Did you listen carefully????

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, I've had my fair share of std-freak-outs to last me a lifetime. Take a look in the archive, I have a thread there about something similar.

Anyways, don't freak out. Get the test done and stay the hell away from this *****.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But on the bright side, if you get warts on your d!ck as falcon25 so elegantly put it, there is nothing stopping you to have monkey-sex with this woman.

:)

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
But on the bright side, if you get warts on your d!ck as falcon25 so elegantly put it, there is nothing stopping you to have monkey-sex with this woman.

I can't even look at this girl, let alone, fvck her again.

So, I will definitely get warts? Fvck my life!!!!

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Not definately. But likely. I don't want you to panic. HPV is the least of your worries. This one sounds like a good catch. A catch of clamidia(spelling), gonnehrrea, and a host of all the other holiday gifts like herpes. USE A CONDOM WITH A STRANGER my friend. God's Speed.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I was in a similar situation a month ago, the girl told me before we banged though after that I couldn't do it, I taught about it but I couldn't (even though she had a decent body but her face was butter)

I feel for ya OP, these hoes are scandalous!

*waits for Winston Wu aka Big Jimbo to come in and say his spiel*

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the version that causes warts does not cause cancer, and vice versa. Learned that in biology class. I've been tested a few times and it sucks, I've also gotten chlamydia from someone who was my girlfriend at the time, worst girl of my life, but chlamydia goes away with antibiotics. I know how you feel right now, but time will tell whats going on. You may not have gotten it.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this is why most of the more experienced DJs say "Don't be a fool, wrap up your tool". Some even rap about it, but we're trying to have those DJs shot behind the chemical shed.

No, seriously, how retarded are you? You get mad at banging some broad bareback and then you're raging that she might have(or will have) infected you with an STD. You willing took that risk by not using a condom on someone you only just met! Yea, I don't like condoms either, but at least I value my bodily health over blowing my load in some chick while not using a condom.

You have no single right to complain about this anyhow. What if some other random broad infected you with chlamydia months back and you infected her with it? If you get tested now, you'll get a positive on that one, and I bet you're going to blame it on this broad as well. Because of people like you(durr derp, no condom is better, derp) STDs actually spread! Stop whining and be a man and take the consequences of your actions, instead of being a whiney girl about it

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Everyone has HPV.
Everyone here rambling about a bunch of drama and getting all moral, yet Kerpal just stated a fact of life.

Everyone has HPV, has had it, or is about to have it; the only way of guaranteeing you wont is if you and your partner have never had sex with anybody else. There is no test for men, and even if there was, MOST people don't show symptoms.

Most people DO NOT develop warts, and most women who test positive for HPV on a pap smear test, eventually clear the virus to the point where it no longer keeps showing up on tests.

If you have had sex with anybody who's not a virgin, or has had sex with somebody else who is not a virgin, then you have been exposed to it and most likely gotten it. MOST WOMEN YOU HAVE SEX WITH HAVE IT, and DON'T KNOW THEY DO. The only reason this one mentioned it to the OP is because she actually knows she has/had it, due to a positive pap smear and/or warts, and actually had the decency to tell you about it, knowing you'd get all judgmental, even though YOU ALSO HAVE/HAD IT AT ONE POINT.

As somebody mentioned already, be glad it wasn't HIV, and more important, what the hell are you putting it in bareback?

There is a lot of good info on this site regarding hpv and other std's. Here's one post to help you relax a little, hopefully, and dude, wrap it, don't be a dumbass!

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Qusstions-for-Dr-HHH-Please---HPV/show/1093766

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Centaurion said:
Damn man, I've had my fair share of std-freak-outs to last me a lifetime. Take a look in the archive, I have a thread there about something similar.

Anyways, don't freak out. Get the test done and stay the hell away from this *****.
But... that's not what you did! you went and turned her into a FB/Party Wingwoman! Haha

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, do as I say, not as I do.