Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why settle for mediocrity?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this year I moved one of my friends into my house as he needed a place to stay. His profession is DJ. His venue is a strip club here in lovely Las Vegas. He took me there a while ago got me free drinks yada yada yada. Any way I notice some straight up dimes feeling him up and hanging around him and he seemed cool about it. This week he's brought home two strippers both of then decent enough but I wouldn't rate them above 7's in the least and not even close to some of the other girls I'd seen him with at the club. I spoke with a bunch of the hotter girls and pretty much none of them had boyfriends so why on earth is he settling for less than the best in trems of quality? Any clues from.the class?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
1. He might prefer a more normal girl next door look.

2. He might be intimidated by the hotter girls.

3. Maybe the 7s are more down to earth and better company.

4. Or he has a confidence issue. Despite the 10s flirting with him, he believes they are just teasing him. He might not believe that they would leave with him.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. Maybe the down to earth ones are more willing and he has more fun with them.

6. Maybe he's more comfortable with the down to earth ones and they give him less trouble. It takes effort to put a b*tch in her place and you know... sometimes it's nice to have a girl who knows her place and acts like a normal human being instead of spoiled like the dimes that most guys fawn over and ruin by giving them everything they want. The easiest way to ruin someone is to give them everything they desire without them having to work for it.

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
7.)One man's 10 is another man's 6/7. I've seen "really hot girls" that I wouldn't even do if they were all over me. Different people have different taste. You're projecting.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
8. Sometimes less physically attractive chicks are better in the sack. They work to please YOU. They don't just lie there and expect you to please THEM.

OP:

I think you are looking at things just from your perspective. If you were in your friend's shoes, you would go after the "10s." That's totally fine. But maybe that's just not your buddy's thing (unless as I said, he wants the 10s but doesn't believe he can get them).

However, with the job this guy is in, I'm sure he gets PLENTY of variety. So maybe he is experimenting with various types. It's probably a safe bet that not ALL these girls are 7s, just the ones you saw. DJs (disc jockeys), bartenders, and other guys that get lots of action often experiment with many different kinds of women.

If I were in your buddy's job, I would go for all different kinds of women . I'd get bored with only 6 foot, 23 year old Barbie doll blonde "textbook 10s" lol.

Last edited:

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My best relationships are always with the 7s-8s, I find the ones who are absolutely stunning are completely and absolutely obsessed with their looks and who is looking at them. I hate being with girls like that and hence never seem to date any (at least in a long time now) despite the occasional banging of them.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
6. Maybe he's more comfortable with the down to earth ones and they give him less trouble. It takes effort to put a b*tch in her place and you know... sometimes it's nice to have a girl who knows her place and acts like a normal human being instead of spoiled like the dimes that most guys fawn over and ruin by giving them everything they want. The easiest way to ruin someone is to give them everything they desire without them having to work for it.
I'm inclined to agree with this statement. He is fresh out of a relationsh*t with an actual crazy woman (she's actually in counseling as we speak) so I suppose he is trying to avoid the crazy stripper mind field as best he can. He's worked at a strip club before so I imagine he's been witnessed enough stripper drama where he knows some early warning signs that I didn't initially pick up on. Maybe the stripper(s) with the easiest personalities to deal with in the long run is what he's after.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she is cooking us dinner...so she gets points for that.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rhcp83 said:
7.)One man's 10 is another man's 6/7. I've seen "really hot girls" that I wouldn't even do if they were all over me.
Make me think of cold Russian woman that talk angry like mouth is filled with large rock. Attractive on outside, rough on inside. When getting to know them, you think "big mistake" but nice body so... do it anyway.

PRMoon said:
Well she is cooking us dinner...so she gets points for that.
Bet she's willing to do other things as well. Also more grateful and happy with anything in return. Easy to please, nice to be around, low maintenance... your friend knows what he's getting into. Enjoy the meal, I bet she was very thoughtful.

If you ever find a dime with a nice personality, brains and who cares about you and is grateful, you better marry the girl because that is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Or she's crazy and manipulative and probably going to con you out of all your money.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:
Turns out most of the better looking strippers in the club my roomate works at, have pimps so they're otherwise unavailable. They work as strippers to pitch their wares more or less so after hours they do their actual work.

On a side note, and not at all unexpectedly to be honest, my roomate has issues with the two strippers he did bring home. One said they should date and all but was sleeping with another dude (presumably with more money) the very next day. The other cut with the small talk and pulled the pregnancy card on him after their encounter.

I tell ya, relations with strippers can be very tricky.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strippers aren't quality girlfriends. Your friend is dealing with below average females regardless how good looking these girls are. This dude sounds like a proffesional john (Trick).

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Strippers aren't quality girlfriends. Your friend is dealing with below average females regardless how good looking these girls are. This dude sounds like a proffesional john (Trick).
...He's the DJ at the strip club. He sees them all the time and just got off 2 years of lock down with a crazy person (who recently thought it'd be a good idea to tre decorate his car with a flat of eggs). So he got a bit twisted in the situation, big deal, I'd probobly of fin done similar in his position. Walk a mile in the mans shoes before you judge him would'ja?

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no judging at all. A person who spends a lot of time in a strip club is a trick. A DJ at a strip club? What exactly is that? Is he getting money from these girls? If not then what is he doing? Sounds to me like this guy wouldn't have game outside of an enivornment where girls don't have to kiss-a$$ for a dollar bill.

I don't have to walk a mile in anyone shoes. I get plenty of females and I never spend a dime on these girls. Take this guy to a mall or something to pull females. Losing money at a strip club is not the move.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
There is no judging at all. A person who spends a lot of time in a strip club is a trick. A DJ at a strip club? What exactly is that? Is he getting money from these girls? If not then what is he doing? Sounds to me like this guy wouldn't have game outside of an enivornment where girls don't have to kiss-a$$ for a dollar bill.

I don't have to walk a mile in anyone shoes. I get plenty of females and I never spend a dime on these girls. Take this guy to a mall or something to pull females. Losing money at a strip club is not the move.
Oh wait I'm sorry sometimes I forget that it's easy to lose things in translation in this case. I don't mean he's Djing as in us, Don Juan. I mean he DJs as in he's the Disc Jockey at the strip club. That's really my fault, I should have spelled that out.

I was like "what the hell is this guy talking about of course they give him money he's the...OH SH*T." lol.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No Leper. I lost my virginity when I was 18. I've slept with over 40 girls since playa.

and PRMoon, my mistake on the DJ thing. That definitely changes the dynamics.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any comments to the stripper part, but you do bring up a very important question: "Why settle for mediocrity?".

I don't have any answers to that question, but Steve Jobs summed it up pretty well with the following quote: "“Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."

The problems lies in that people in general are used to compromise. Maybe they had some goals early in life, but as time went by, they compromised and settled for less. Once you fall into that trap, you are screwed.