Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. T

Help Required

Boy, you ain't gitten laid. You can get that out of your head right now. You are an unassertive spineless JellyFish. Now get out there and win one for the Gipper!
  2. T

Bad move by the mods: Moving Lefty's thread [Merged threads]

You're 35 and she is 19? Quite a difference. Someone's emotional maturity must be in question.
  3. T

for the computer geeks

I actually had a web cam do this very thing. Removing the cam and drivers fixed it.
  4. T

for the computer geeks

This can happen after adding a new piece of hardware such as memory etc. If you added anything new, remove that device and the drivers. There is a worm that simulated the message you got some time ago. Virus scanners are worthless and won't detect that. You need to make sure all windows...
  5. T

Best Reply To This Text She Sent

Beware of girls that use "darling". They are playahs.
  6. T

To Pook or not to pook?

Pook is awesome. He's just matured more. Talk about creative intelligence, Pook has both! Most computer programming geeks lack any creativity and are way too logical. Pook was able to convey intelligence through creativity. He should be writing movie scripts. I'm a computer programmer and...
  7. T

Mystery is he all he is cracked up to be?

Whoever it is .. very lame.
  8. T

Are you in the "Harmless Zone" with girls?

Yeah, girlz are more self-conscious than most guys so just being themselves around guys they find exceptionally attractive is not in the cards. Many clam up, and as a result make the guy look awkward. In the clubs though when they're drunk, you see the true colors. "Safe = potential LTR =...
  9. T

Mystery is he all he is cracked up to be?

Well, this girl obviously had an IQ higher than 80. The guy was over-bearing with 0 charm. "About 10 feet from his target, he decides to act so very cool and saunters over about 3 people down the bar." She already knew is scoping and *trying* to act cool. He had a couple of good...
  10. T

My Amazing LTR GF has a "Bad Past"

True, guess people that do farm animals are worthwhile companions, at least for someone. It could have been just an experimental phase though ;) Sounds good Rudy, all that matters is you are happy and things are good. That's what counts.
  11. T

Are you in the "Harmless Zone" with girls?

Good post Ricorico. Many couples look alike, hence the attraction. I think average looking guys have it the easiest with girls. They get a foot in the door by not being threatening or intimidating in any way. It creates comfort and sharing.
  12. T

That's good, but usually when a girl cheats her passion for you diminishes considerably. It would be a thing where she knows that there will be no future with you so cheating is easy. It's also a coward's way out of the relationship.
  13. T

To Pook or not to pook?

I think for Pook, it was about a computer nerd who wanted to get laid. He succeeded time and time again, but ran into the pitfall that many guys worth their salt do .. and that is to find a worthwhile woman. It's apparent he is either single now and/or his past relationships have not worked...
  14. T

I guess those words seal the deal. I'm sure she'll stand by it if she cheats on you.
  15. T

uuhhhh...Attention wh0re, or am I just compeltely stupid??

LOL .. there should be counseling for 'AW Oneitis Syndrome'. Nice post JoeKerr! This girl is stringing you along for attention. Never give her Flowers until you know she is in love with you. Say No to Attention Hos!!!!!
  16. T

When Self Improvement Backfires!

Not off-hand, but have seen similar threads, albeit the fondling. Good-looking guys do get some major bytch shields from the sober ones. Law XX: Show disdain towards that which you feel is out of reach. It will have no power over you. Damn women are the best playahs
  17. T

Mr Totally Invisible?

Forget about girls Saucy, programmers are chronically single. You might get laid once every 10 years, and will relish it. A chic is like a comet that comes streaking into your orbit every 10 years or so. Propose to Rosie Palms now kid.
  18. T

To Pook or not to pook?

It's the same ole Pook, but a bit more frustrated. He referred to the Miss Teen USA from SC as a 'dumb bytch'. She definitely isn't intelligent and Pook is bothered by this. It goes to show how our society values stupidity much more than intelligence. Many of his blogs are against feminism...
  19. T

When Self Improvement Backfires!

Actually TopTier, this has come up before and does happen. It sux for the good-lookin guy lol. We alienate that which intimidates us. Women who have boyfriends or are married will try not to indulge as it would cause problems. In the right situation though, often with that of alcohol, it all...
  20. T

I have yet to read the other posts, but DevanE's post says alot. You are making excuses for her (see quote above). She got double-stuffed and probably more than once. Seven guys? I guess that means 5 then or less as two were at once. You can bet she has played all this down quite a bit, a...