Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mr Totally Invisible?

SaucyBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been Mr Totally Invisible most of my life. Frankly I'm a computer geek and programmer. Ho-hum. Well, I make good money. Have a nice house, with a fireplace in the bedroom (note the connotations).

Can't say I have a great body. I do think I have found a way out of being MTI (Mr Totally Invisible). You have to work out, and been seen to work out. Do strength training. If you are this then no matter else what you are you'll be surprised at the changes. Libido is through the roof after just a couple of months. If you can channel this message out into the women they'll respond (we know that). How to commuicate my sensual nature in the most direct (and legal) way?

Does it make sense to turn the tables on the hot babes and show them what I have by wearing tight shorts to the Subway? Show off my submarine sandwich? Of course if I look ridiculous this won't work. So Work Out, Work Out, you fool.

Will this make me look gay?

The Zen Energy

Don Juan
Reaction score
to put it bluntly, yes you will look gay. I personally don't see the appeal of a big musclebound stud muffin with tight shorts, then again, im not a woman. EHEHEHE!

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget about girls Saucy, programmers are chronically single. You might get laid once every 10 years, and will relish it. A chic is like a comet that comes streaking into your orbit every 10 years or so.

Propose to Rosie Palms now kid.