Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To Pook or not to pook?

The pook from blogspot is an imposter?

• Total voters

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its the same guy from Sosuave.

He just evolved over time.

Whether its been a better or worse evolution is up to each individual to decide.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same person - as a writer you get to spot a certain style of writing, and that is the same person, albeit a bit older and perhaps wiser !

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same ole Pook, but a bit more frustrated. He referred to the Miss Teen USA from SC as a 'dumb bytch'. She definitely isn't intelligent and Pook is bothered by this. It goes to show how our society values stupidity much more than intelligence.

Many of his blogs are against feminism and finding a decent woman.

Many AFC's are getting wrapped up in the 'Fematrix', but getting lots of sex too.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it's the same one, silly. All the writings of Pook are unmistakeably divine.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike most of the blog's. He's just ranting on society and how everything else is bad.

SS Pook's focus was on himself, not on everything that was wrong with the world.

The writing style is somewhat similar but from someone who's trying to imitate another person that could be expected.

I hope for Pook that it is an imposter, because if that's not the case I believe it's sad to see such a great writer fall like this :down:

As for the beauty queen, why rant on her? It's obvious that she's just a young inexperienced girl who's so nervous that she just mumbles something on stage. She's getting laughed at by the entire world, nobody's is watching that saying: "Mmmm, wait I'm not going to laugh at this girl since she's beautiful."
Yet, pook choose to write a neurotic uninspiring blog about it.
Pretty sad

Oisdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
pook is a fukin freak now! He used to be cool.. i hope fingers doesnt end up to be a retard either

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for the beauty queen, why rant on her? It's obvious that she's just a young inexperienced girl who's so nervous that she just mumbles something on stage.
I felt sorry for her at first, but her encore presentation on that talk show just made her seem kinda lame. Pook posted a link to it on YouTube.

The Book of Pook is about being a quality man. Pook's Mill is about avoiding low-quality women.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for Pook, it was about a computer nerd who wanted to get laid. He succeeded time and time again, but ran into the pitfall that many guys worth their salt do .. and that is to find a worthwhile woman.

It's apparent he is either single now and/or his past relationships have not worked out.

He had a positive view of women before, now he has a negative view of most women.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
Oisdog said:
pook is a fukin freak now! He used to be cool.. i hope fingers doesnt end up to be a retard either

What the hell are you talking about? Just because pook doesn't blog about being a man means he's a freak now?

Sounds more to me like Pook moved on from the whole self improvement/pua community because he doesn't need it anymore andnow he's really starting to get into life.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously.

The issues he talks about now are of paramount importance for the preservation of our society! You think terrorism, taxes, abortion, or gay marriage are the pressing issues of our time? Think again! Try feminism and divorce. A society without marriage cannot stand for long.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analytic said:
I don't think that's pook, I checked his profile and he listed this one http://mirrorofthesoul.blogspot.com/
Heresy! Mirror of the Soul can be found within the Holy Book of Pook! You obviously haven't even read the DJ Bible, yet you are dealing out these criticisms.

(See Book of Pook, pg. 133)

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know, I don't really care anymore. I used to read his stuff, but then he made a blog about women being smarter than men and I lost all respect for him. Two thumbs down.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I always don't agree with Pook but I definitely enjoy and benefit from his articles. If it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't be here right now. Every time I read his stuff he always makes me see things from a different perspective, often in ways I never thought of. Because of that, his writings already warrant my time spent reading them because perspective is the key to everything. Knowing the different viewpoints routs out ignorance, and will make you more smarter and rounded as a whole.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook is awesome. He's just matured more. Talk about creative intelligence, Pook has both! Most computer programming geeks lack any creativity and are way too logical. Pook was able to convey intelligence through creativity. He should be writing movie scripts.

I'm a computer programmer and considered a very good one and not many people blow me away. Pook has. I wish he'd come back here and post once and awhile. Fingers is good too. These two are hall of famers.

We have some good posters now too though .. keep 'em coming Joekerr, Interceptor, Westcoaster, Rollo etc .. SoSuave rocks.