Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When Self Improvement Backfires!

TopTier

Reaction score
This post is inspired by one of Tyler Durden's recent discussion on self improvement. I'm finding self improvement to be a bit of a double edged sword. You will soon recognize that your potential is essentially limitless. I am nowhere near as good as I want to be, in any area of my life. But some of the things I've done and witnessed are very close to being unfathomable, based upon the limiting beliefs I used to have, and am still trying to overcome.

On the other hand, if you shine "too brightly," your star can be overwhelming to many people, leading them to become intimidated, flustered, or simply unable to process who you are, since you do not fit into any preconceived category.

For example, I am in a profession in which most people are highly intelligent (in the theoretical sense), but socially awkward, especially with members of the opposite sex. Also, members of my profession tend to lead a rather "monastic" lifestyle, or at least attempt to give the appearance thereof.

So when they see me, yours truly, especially for the first time, especially the women in my profession, my co-workers become highly flustered, sexually aroused and often don't want me around. This sounds like a paradox. When people find you attractive, they want you around right? Here's the explanation. The women in my profession (now) find me very attractive, often to the point of loss of self control. However, they don't like this feeling of being out of control, especially at work, so they feel more comfortable simply NOT having me around.

I have learned this much to my chagrin during job interviews. Everyone else they've interviewed or hired, is nerdy, professional and sexually unthreatening. I am good looking, highly confident, very professional of course, but they can't seem to me strictly in professional terms.

For example, on one interview, the human resources secretary turned beet red in the face, then slowly rose out of her chair when I entered the room, and stuck her hand inside her blouse and began to fondle her chest! She then began arguing with another HR staff member about who would lead me to my first meeting of the day. Later that day, I was meeting with a prospective co-worker, but she refused to meet with me alone. Her supervisor insisted, but I could tell she was sexually aroused and didn't want to be alone with me.

Trust me, I am not making ANY of this up. I now automatically project a strong sexual energy and confidence. It's not something I can turn on and off. But this can lead women co-workers to become very guarded. It can even lead to being denied job opportunities.

How can I deal with this?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

It can even lead to being denied job opportunities.
Is your current job, Spam-vertising Tag body spray on forums, not lucrative enough?

johnnyrem

Don Juan
Reaction score
"How did you develop such a strong sexual aura?"

Maybe he has a boner all the time.

Have you considered using your powers to heal the sick and raise the dead?

You need to work on promoting world peace. Perhaps get the Palestinians to get along?

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TopTier said:
For example, on one interview, the human resources secretary turned beet red in the face, then slowly rose out of her chair when I entered the room, and stuck her hand inside her blouse and began to fondle her chest!
dude, this is utter bullsh*t.

your saying when you walk in to a room women basically start fondling themselves and can barely control their desire to f*ck you?

if that is true what are you doing here? get your *ss down to an modelling agency and start making big bucks.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, definite troll post. You didn't think we'd actually take you seriously, did you TopTier?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Ahhh..."Troll"...the smell of it! :whistle:
Me thinks someone with a vivid imagination spent the long holiday weekend watching the "Desperate Housewives" box set... :whistle:

TopTier

Reaction score
Let me rephrase the question: how do you put people at ease when they find themselves unexpectedly aroused by your appearance or physical presence? If this type of thing doesn't happen to you, cool. If it doesn't happen to anyone on this site, then yes, I've chosen the wrong site to post this question.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually TopTier, this has come up before and does happen. It sux for the good-lookin guy lol. We alienate that which intimidates us.

Women who have boyfriends or are married will try not to indulge as it would cause problems. In the right situation though, often with that of alcohol, it all comes out in the wash.

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women put their hand in their pants and start twirling their middle finger when they see guys on this site. Not in their shirt

So, yes you chose the wrong site to post on.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the other day i was in the grocery store and there were these two women looking at me.

then they both each grabbed a cucumber and started using them as dildos.

this is crazy. what am i suppose to do? this happens all the time.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TopTier said:
...the human resources secretary turned beet red in the face, then slowly rose out of her chair when I entered the room, and stuck her hand inside her blouse and began to fondle her chest!
TopTier, I believe what you are dealing with here is a transvestite. In other words...she's a man..baby! :)

Women do not get soo turned on by appearances, that it overrides years upon years of societal programming and they start fondling themselves in the general public. However, men do, so be careful out there..

Remember, always look for the Adam's Apple.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
the other day i was in the grocery store and there were these two women looking at me.

then they both each grabbed a cucumber and started using them as dildos.

this is crazy. what am i suppose to do? this happens all the time.
Interesting..all the women here use bananas.

I think we've discovered a cultural difference between Canada and the US.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ya sometimes it gets really bad up here.

like last week i went to see a movie. there were probably 200 women int he audience.

when i walked in, even though it was dark, they are started masturbating. all of them at once.

all the guys yelled at me to leave.

its such a curse. i wish someone could tel lme what to do.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My affliction is not as bad as yours JoeKerr.

Only half the women who see me in public instantly start masturbating.

I was on the beach yesterday, and Sports Illustrated was taking pictures for their new swimsuit edition. Well, d@mnit all, as soon as the models saw me, they all instantly started masturbating. The photographer was pissed.. please tell me how to handle these situations.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Top Tier, yes, you do have a real problem,I agree . Because you are a prefessional you will be skilled at research -
Try typing into Google , " Narcissistic Personality Disorder ".

TopTier

Reaction score
Hey tmpgstx, are there any links you could refer me too? Thanks! For the rest of you guys, chill out! Can you say: limiting belief?

tmpgstx said:
Actually TopTier, this has come up before and does happen. It sux for the good-lookin guy lol. We alienate that which intimidates us.

Women who have boyfriends or are married will try not to indulge as it would cause problems. In the right situation though, often with that of alcohol, it all comes out in the wash.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
top tier, im starting to believe you now.

im not gay, but when i read your posts i get a woody. whatever you got its starting to effect me.

its just your presence, it makes me want to beat my meat.

can you please stop posting on this forum because i dont want to start masturbating every time i see your name.

oh god, its starting to get hard, i can't control myself.... i've got to log off.