Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery is he all he is cracked up to be?

ricorico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this on a forum while checking out thoughts on "The Pick-up Artist"

This letter is associated with the following article:
Read other letters about this article
The artful seducer
Erik Von Markovik, aka the pickup master "Mystery," chats about the "Venusian Arts," sexual psychology and why he can help 40-year-old virgins everywhere get laid.
By Tracy Clark-Flory [2007-08-06]

"It's just not part of my reality"

This is by the far the stupidest phrase ever uttered. But let me tell you a little story that IS part of MY reality.

I went to LA to visit two of my college girlfriends last year. On Friday night, we decided to hit up the "LA Club Scene" and ended up at some too-cool-for-school club full of financial types and bottle blondes. I gather, very typical LA.

At some point, we're at the bar and some girls next to us are giggling about the Cat in the Hat that just walked in the door. I burst out laughing when I saw this monstrosity in a feathered hat and more eyeliner than I would EVER wear.

I guess he saw me laughing because he made a bee-line toward the three of us.

About 10 feet from his target, he decides to act so very cool and saunters over about 3 people down the bar. Unfortunately, for us, when he realized we didn't care where he went he came over.

This was the conversation:

Him: You look like you're in one of those tight-ass ***** jobs.

Me: Um, ok. Bye. [walking away]

Him: [grabbing arm, laughing] No, wait, I didn't mean to be rude, you just look like one of those little girls who knows her way around a board room.

Me: Um, ok. Bye. [second attempt to walk away].

Him: [again with the arm grabbing] Listen beautiful, I'm just trying to appease my curiosity, if you tell me what you do, I'll let you go.

Me: I'm an attorney.

Him: Ah, I love female attorneys, they're always so damn good in bed.

Me: Super. Can I have my arm back now?

Him: You're not very nice. I like that.

Me: Um, ok. Bye. [finally managed to disengage my arm and walk away]

Him: [under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear] ****ing *****.

To all the men thinking of buying whatever this loser is selling, please don't.

-- BearHoney

Apparently some of these girls already know about this community:
http://princessmc.proboards66.com/index.cgi?board=television&action=display&thread=1186353456&page=2

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this girl obviously had an IQ higher than 80. The guy was over-bearing with 0 charm.

"About 10 feet from his target, he decides to act so very cool and saunters over about 3 people down the bar."

She already knew is scoping and *trying* to act cool. He had a couple of good conversation pieces (hat and eyeliner) but referred to neither.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

DavidDProdigy

Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't sound like mystery, I doubt he would ever grab a girl and physically pull her, he got on that indian guy in The Pickup Artist for doing that very thing. It was probably some wannabe who thinks he knows what he's doin.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever it is .. very lame.

J-Bone

Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw a guy dressed very similar to mystery about a week ago but it wasn't there are tons of imitators now because hey guess what he has a show on VH1!

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J-Bone said:
i saw a guy dressed very similar to mystery about a week ago but it wasn't there are tons of imitators now because hey guess what he has a show on VH1!
I figured this would happen. Well I guess the "community" has now been outed. F*cking Mystery. Going on David Letterman and hawking his book didn't help either.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So some wank in a club wore eyeliner at some point? And this relates to Mystery how?

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw a guy dressed very similar to mystery about a week ago but it wasn't there are tons of imitators now because hey guess what he has a show on VH1! /B]

I had my hair long, had that style of dress and wore eyeliner waaaaay before mystery ever had his show aired on VH1. Ever since I first saw Mystery on that show I was afraid that there might be imitators out there.

So some wank in a club wore eyeliner at some point? And this relates to Mystery how?

I got the idea from Ozzy Osbourne and 80's glam rockers. It has absolutey nothing to do with Mystery or even emos.