How come we don't have BIG muscular chad looking mass shooters?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. This thread proves why events like this will continue. Instead of a debate over the 393 million privately owned firearms in the US, these events should inspire a discussion about improving mental health in our society. The primary driver of these types of killing events.
That’s a false choice and a deflection. Gun restrictions and mental health Issues are not mutually exclusive.

Fact is : a mentally ill incel with an AR-15 will kill a lot more people than mentally ill incel without a firearm altogether.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing you guys are blind for this. In Europe you simply don't have to worry some crazy maniac has a gun. There are guns, but it's a severe crime, a extremely hot potato nobody wants to hold on to it too long.
Our main concern in America is the government.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple answer is, if everyone is carrying, then these shooters wouldn't be able to get the counts that they do. Almost 400 million weapons are not going to disappear, and due to philosophical reasons, the states would break up before the actions were taken to somehow get those already existing weapons. Like Bokonovsky said, since they're not going to address the social conditions creating incels, nothing is going to change.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The simple answer is, if everyone is carrying, then these shooters wouldn't be able to get the counts that they do. Almost 400 million weapons are not going to disappear, and due to philosophical reasons, the states would break up before the actions were taken to somehow get those already existing weapons. Like Bokonovsky said, since they're not going to address the social conditions creating incels, nothing is going to change.
False.

Bruh, the armed security on site isn’t doing shvt in these school shootings. Some of the cops are scared to go in and face the shooter. They have families that they want to go home to. Few humans are brave and skilled enough to apprehend a nut job incel that is mowing down school children with an AR-15.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing you guys are blind for this. In Europe you simply don't have to worry some crazy maniac has a gun. There are guns, but it's a severe crime, a extremely hot potato nobody wants to hold on to it too long.
Give me a break. In Europe, you have no-go zones where even cops are afraid to venture. I would feel much safer at an NRA convention surrounded by people who armed to the teeth compared to walking the streets of certain parts of Marseilles, Malmo, Birmingham, etc.

Reaction score
No one is advocating banning guns and to negate an AR-15 than everyone has to be walking around with Ar-15s. It makes no sense, y’all claim this country has a mental illness issue but want everyone walking around with guns lol.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, the armed security on site isn’t doing shvt in these school shootings. Some of the cops are scared to go in and face the shooter.
I'm talking all civilians. Police, and security don't have an emotional investment. If you were walking in a public place with your child, wouldn't you whip out your firearm to stop a maniac?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bank robberies and mass shootings are two different things
The point that you are missing is that you can't just ban one type of gun or car and hope that crime will go down. You will have to ban all guns (and somehow confiscate the hundreds of millions that are already in circulation). It ain't gonna happen.

Reaction score
Give me a break. In Europe, you have no-go zones where even cops are afraid to venture. I would feel much safer at an NRA convention surrounded by people who armed to the teeth compared to walking the streets of certain parts of Marseilles, Malmo, Birmingham, etc.
So should everywhere be equivalent to an NRA convention?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm talking all civilians. Police, and security don't have an emotional investment. If you were walking in a public place with your child, wouldn't you whip out your firearm to stop a maniac?
No! I would get as far away from the place as I can. I’m only drawing if I’m pinned and have no other choice.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No! I would get as far away from the place as I can. I’m only drawing if I’m pinned and have no other choice.
Exactly. And if everyone is carrying, that would be someone's position very quick.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point that you are missing is that you can't just ban one type of gun or car and hope that crime will go down. You will have to ban all guns (and somehow confiscate the hundreds of millions that are already in circulation). It ain't gonna happen.
That logic is flat out wrong. If a mass shooter does not have a fire arm, he has to use a less efficient weapon to kill. Less deaths.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people who argue against guns clearly are naive and don't know history. I'm all for more serious and extensive background checks as well as stricter gun laws but when you understand that during World War 2, Nazi's literally walked into innocent peoples' houses and blew their heads off, and you STILL support banning guns, you're an idiot.
Our main concern in America is the government.
Do you even know what advanced weaponry your government has right now? NAZI invasion happened almost a century ago. To stop the gov'ment from eliminating you, you would need Apaches helicopters , bomb robots, infrared cameras with guns , satellite precision bomb throwers.

You do realize that dont you?? That a AR wont stop the army from defeating Billy the magazine guy from Walmart??

They can destroy 67 baseball fields with one of those weapons lol. You guys are indoctrinated to kill each other and dont even care anymore...sad ..
WAKE UP

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. And if everyone is carrying, that would be someone's position very quick.
Nope. The armed security is not deterring school shootings at all. The cops are running in the other direction. Your vigilante scenario does not work in the real world.

Humans are self-interested above all else. They are going home to their family 99 times out of 100 than squaring up against some nutjob incel with an AR-15.

The most practical solution is to restrict the firearms.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't this enough evidence?....
Very simple. The mind and body are connected and they both affect each other on a grander scale. Similar to fat women having bad attitudes. The mind and body are inseparable.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. The armed security is not deterring school shootings at all. The cops are running in the other direction. Your vigilante scenario does not work in the real world.

Humans are self-interested above all else. They are going home to their family 99 times out of 100 than squaring up against some nutjob incel with an AR-15.
This response doesn't address mine.... Like you said,"humans are self-interested above all else". They will square up if they feel their loved ones are threatened. Which would happen very quickly if every one carried firearms.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and now imagine if you could BUY guns in those area's. Just think about it for a second...would be ...like the States

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This response doesn't address mine.... Like you said,"humans are self-interested above all else". They will square up if they feel their loved ones are threatened. Which would happen very quickly if every one carried firearms.
It doesn’t. You are rationalizing a scenario that does not exist.