Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Zoom Calls/ On on One Coaching

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a dating/pua coach for a year back in 2014ish. Biggest waste of money. I got no results and he wanted to teach me what HE wante me to learn, not what I myself wanted to learn. A good coach helps his clients reach THEIR goals, not his own fantasy.

Grinderman

Banned
Reaction score
You’re already trying to infect the minds of men on this forum with your female nonsense.
We can agree on this. Although many suspect it's a peterpan clone.

The fact that other feminized men may agree with you is another topic completely.
this poster needs to be consistent. On one hand we have him saying this and on the other he is playing orbiter game
with another made up female poster. Beexcrement.

A man needs to observe where he is being incoherent in his thought process.

thoughts become words. Words become actions. Actions become habits. Habits maketh the man.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just did an ignore massacre. Most of the people have been ignored on this thread. That was fun.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhetorical, but how are you supposed to ‘teach’ him to fish if you never Coach him?

You’re already trying to infect the minds of men on this forum with your female nonsense.

The fact that other feminized men may agree with you is another topic completely.
I hope you’re not referring to me.

I was speaking of a dating coach who instead of aiding my approaches that I was doing en masse back then, wanted me to plan my career and be a good little provider.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I hope you’re not referring to me.

I was speaking of a dating coach who instead of aiding my approaches that I was doing en masse back then, wanted me to plan my career and be a good little provider.
And what's makes the females on the forum think they know how to fish? Lol.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And what's makes the females on the forum think they know how to fish? Lol.
This was a guy. Me and my cousin both got coaching from him. About a year later my cousin backpacked across Europe and met with the coach.

my cousin said in person this guy was very effective with women who somehow magically seemed to be taken by him without him doing anything. No routines or nothing.

unfortunately, just because you’re a great player doesn’t make you a good coach. Wayne Gretzky proved that

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, I wonder how often the OP is resetting his Tinder/Bumble/Hinge accouts. :rofl:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, could you please pm me your zoom link? I'm gonna be honest that I don't need coaching, but having a SS buddy to talk to would be nice - if you're ok with that.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm not sure. It's not exactly complicated. Approach girls and see if they're into you or not. If so, escalate. If not, move on to the next.
Everyone already knows what to do. Just that some aren't willing to put the numbers game required in (which could be EXTREME numbers if you're not that good looking and you only wanna bang teenage cheerleaders lol)

I get laid because I just embrace it and keep approaching until I find a girl who's attracted

But there's no magic seduction secrets/lines to FORCE attraction in a girl. And people all know that nowadays which is why I think there's very little interest in the 'tehcnical 'side nowadays (and 'game' in general, tbh) which is why lots of PUA coaches keep dissappearing lol
Coaching only takes you so far. At some point individuals have to take action on advice. And everything starts with self-improvement and mindset. There are plenty of PUAs and relationship coaches that actually give good advice. But the only caution I would give anyone is that there is no coach that can help you get any one particular woman. Marriage counselors, for example, are a waste of money. Since marriage counselors became a thing... the divorce rate has just gone up.

All coaches can do is help you become more attractive to women PLURAL. If you are in a bad marriage, all you can do as a man is become more attractive to women PLURAL, and if this triggers your spouse into wanting you more, then this will work. Then you just need practice filtering and forgetting the chicks that are not available.