You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
How do you know if they try to come back when you’ve blocked and deleted them for displaying ****ty behavior? When I’m to the point I walk away, that’s it. You’ll never hear from me again and I’ll never know if you tried to talk to me because you were blocked and deleted and gone out of my life forever.I have zero and now walk away at any emotional wildfire they try throwing.
However if they come and ask for adivce or to just be heard/understood (which is slim) i will have more tolerance.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I don't generally block unless they really annoy me. In any case, if someone really wants to get in contact there are ways around it.How do you know if they try to come back when you’ve blocked and deleted them for displaying ****ty behavior? When I’m to the point I walk away, that’s it. You’ll never hear from me again and I’ll never know if you tried to talk to me because you were blocked and deleted and gone out of my life forever.
Yes, that's what I think. You can save so much time and effort this way.It is a good thing OP. Women who don't show high interest and chase you from early on are almost never worth your time. You will be able to save considerable time and effort by preselecting only for women who are clearly into to you.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.