"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Zero patience with women

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TheKid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
125
Age
33
I have zero and now walk away at any emotional wildfire they try throwing.
However if they come and ask for adivce or to just be heard/understood (which is slim) i will have more tolerance.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I have zero and now walk away at any emotional wildfire they try throwing.
However if they come and ask for adivce or to just be heard/understood (which is slim) i will have more tolerance.
How do you know if they try to come back when you’ve blocked and deleted them for displaying ****ty behavior? When I’m to the point I walk away, that’s it. You’ll never hear from me again and I’ll never know if you tried to talk to me because you were blocked and deleted and gone out of my life forever.
 

TheKid

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2020
Messages
124
Reaction score
125
Age
33
If your gone forever that means your gone forever and that person should also be gone forever out of your life, thoughts, feed.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
In my view, there are two kinds of walking away. One that is final, and one that is to enforce your boundaries and could be final depending on her ultimate response to it. If you’re not interested in an LTR, walking away permanently at the first boundary crossing is fine, but you’ll probably have a tough time making an LTR work that way. In my experience, many women (usually the hottest ones of course), need you to walk away until they come back to you and apologize and tell you they will change, and if they don’t do that then they weren’t compatible. This assumes the boundary they crossed wasn’t something really bad like cheating. This is how you mold them to you and ensure compatibility.

These are the rules for riding the fun bus. Don’t like them and I’ll kick you off and keep driving without looking back. If you run and catch up and apologize, you can get back on. Repeatedly break the rules or break an unforgivable one, then you’re off forever.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Don't reinforce bad behavior, don't punish either, just miss me with that regular bullsh1t or I walk.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
How do you know if they try to come back when you’ve blocked and deleted them for displaying ****ty behavior? When I’m to the point I walk away, that’s it. You’ll never hear from me again and I’ll never know if you tried to talk to me because you were blocked and deleted and gone out of my life forever.
I don't generally block unless they really annoy me. In any case, if someone really wants to get in contact there are ways around it.

What I mean by having less patience is that I'll quickly unmatch women on Tinder that are unresponsive or say something stupid and I'll stop calling or seeing a woman if I don't like her attitude.

I feel like when you meet someone new you have to have a low tolerance level. Later, when they have proven themselves by cooperating to some degree, then you can give them more leeway.

The point is that they have to earn it. If on the first contact I'm seeing the slightest disrespect, stupidity or a lack of genuine interest, I'm moving on.
 
Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
It is a good thing OP. Women who don't show high interest and chase you from early on are almost never worth your time. You will be able to save considerable time and effort by preselecting only for women who are clearly into to you.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
It is a good thing OP. Women who don't show high interest and chase you from early on are almost never worth your time. You will be able to save considerable time and effort by preselecting only for women who are clearly into to you.
Yes, that's what I think. You can save so much time and effort this way.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
You should have as much patience as you would talking with anyone, otherwise you're harboring resentment towards the sex as a whole or something, which will just make women even bitchier.

You're a spring of strength and positivity in a woman's life, and as such you're a gift. If you feel a woman doesn't deserve that gift you are free to dismiss her. This is an effortless endeavor.

I see nothing wrong with your rules for qualifying.

When you decide to grace a woman with your time and attention it's important that action is unconditional in nature. The decision on what to say/do can be conditional, but the execution should be unconditional.
 
Top