Zero 123, you're now a hero in my eyes....

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
You called it brother. It's so amazing how you saw that in the second reply that it was another guy. You are the bomb. You want to do some lines, you need someone's ass beat, you let me know.

THis post refers to my infamous "I'm done, absolutely ridiculous"

Now I have to figure out how to meet truly single women.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, most women aren't truly single. So this shouldn't have come as much of a surprise. It difficult to find single women because even the ones that aren't single will tell you they are if they are attracted to you (though you could use that to your advantage if you know what to do).

trent81

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think that some people understand that a woman who has feelings for an exboyfriend that she almost married (been together eight years) and the difficulty it is to compete with that. Now, you guys in this forum can talk all you want about gaming, and blah blah blah. You can fuvk girls like this, that's for sure. But as far as getting one hundred percent from a woman who is in love with someone else of eight years, not gonna happen......And so the flaking......etc.....She has to move on herself, enough time has to develop for you expect that she will want to see you as anything more than a fuvk. So, we move on to the next one.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But as far as getting one hundred percent from a woman who is in love with someone else of eight years, not gonna happen.
This is going to sound really fvcking evil, but the trick to getting her away from that other guy is to attract her to a point where she falls in love with you.

All women who are in relationships have something in common: There's something that they're not getting from their man. What you need to do is figure out what that something is, and give it to her.

...and if you're wondering, it's not candy, flowers, jewelry, etc. It's also not love, nor romance.

I'd say about 80% of the time, they're not getting any excitement nor fun out of the relationship. If you have no clue what she's missing from her relationship, the odds are pretty good if you show her that you're interesting, fun, and exciting to be with.

The other small percentile could be other things. It could be sex, money, or even something silly like positive reinforcement (especially if her s/o does the exact opposite by telling her she's unattractive or worthless.) It could also be a combination of things.

Once you genuinely figure out how to fill the void in her relationship, stealing a woman from her man becomes incredibly easy. Everything that makes you incompatible with her becomes irrelevant. You could be married yourself with four kids, and she'll still want you because you can give her what her s/o can't.

What a woman wants and needs right at that moment is what's most important to her. That's why women generally suck at doing any long term planning.

WhoIsThatGirl?

Don Juan
Reaction score
trent81 said:
I don't think that some people understand that a woman who has feelings for an exboyfriend that she almost married (been together eight years) and the difficulty it is to compete with that. Now, you guys in this forum can talk all you want about gaming, and blah blah blah. You can fuvk girls like this, that's for sure. But as far as getting one hundred percent from a woman who is in love with someone else of eight years, not gonna happen......And so the flaking......etc.....She has to move on herself, enough time has to develop for you expect that she will want to see you as anything more than a fuvk. So, we move on to the next one.

so true