Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yuppaz Field Reports of Trials and Tribulations

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whazzap fellow DJ's, RAFC' and Masters of the craft. I am going to start posting field reports so I can keep myself honest. This is the first entry and already there is drama, suspense and glory to be told.

Lunch time:
Went back to a place where I buy my steak and chicken to go ask for this girls number that works there. Heavy flirting a couple of days before, and wanted to just go for it. She is young but sexy as hell and my **** told me to do so (dbots the man).

Walk up to her, smile (nervous though and I think she sensed it) buy my stuff with a credit card, hold onto the receipt and write on the back of it
"phone #?"
No, sorry

Damn, I thought that with the level of attraction I saw that she was sooo down, I guess I was wrong. Came back after it was ready and asked her "you have a boyfriend?" She says "yea", still looking deep into my eyes though, still appeared to have attraction. If true, classy girl, doesn't cheat. If it was a lie, at least she attempted to spare my ego (which I want to lose anyway, so no need to bother). A kind rejection. It still stung a bit, but I just remember reading these boards and let it slide as best I could.

Later in the night, went to the gym to pump my legs of steely glory (kind of teasing RSD guys a bit), say a HB8 Asian girl checking me out. She did the same thing that a HB10 girl did a while back and started working right next to me. I thought "She likey the dingus" so I said some dumb sh^t like "So hows the workout going"? She responded smiling and laughing to such a laimo question so I figured it was on. Chatted her up for a while while she worked around me, made her laugh with my story about how I always got my Japanese words for scary and cute mixed up and called her scary, then no she was cute. She was glowing. Then told her a funny story about how I get rain and shrimp mixed up too, and how I told my exes mother once that it was raining shrimp. She was cracking up. I touched her shook her hand girly style a few times and felt her guns and told her she was strong. Got her number and we talked for a bit after that and went to another section of the gym.

At the other section of the gym, I saw an HB7 ish red head girl with hypnotic eyes. Older, but I was bored and wanted to talk. She turned out to be a shrink and was analyzing me and really making me see a new perspective on things. I am so stoked that I am getting over / already over my approach anxiety enough so that I decided to talk to her. She was soooo f*cking awesome at listening and helping me without reason. Her body wasn't that great, was ok but her spirit and mind and compassion just blew me the hell away. She also wants me to fix her website for money and free therapy LMAO. I don't care about the money THAT much, I want to see her again because I don't remember the last time my mind and my emotional release (in moving on from my bpd relationship hell) was as stimulated as it was talking with her. I think she really liked me too, she was doing whatever she could to come up with reasons to see me again. Gave me her number and stuff and we both agreed that it was soooo cool that we ran into each other and that we wanted to hang out again. I saw her drive by in a lexus suv when I was leaving and she had a big old grin and said by to me. I yelled out by, see you later and your such an awesome lady and I love you (f*cking crazy as hell sh*t to yell out I know, but I wanted to so I did).

So one failure and two successes with one very, very cool meeting at the end. She gave me a total emotgasm / braingasm. Something I have been missing for a long, long time.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday - I took my car to get it washed and saw this fine Asian milf there with freaking nice legs and a beautiful face. She was about an 8 if I had to rate her. Talked to her for a while, my kid actually asked her what her name was (lol I need to be careful what I teach him) and she asked his, I go over and intro, girly shake. She talks about her daughter and tells me she is looking for a place, I ask if it is just her and her daughter, she says yes. I tell her gimme her contact info because my mother is a realtor and sometimes has places, she does. I get my kid another plumeria and get one for her too, she likes it and likes the smell. I tell her that we are gonna hang out sometime, she sais ok and smiles (not too sure about the IOI's with this one, think she was down but was subtle about it.). The day has just begun, will add more when there is more.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good stuff, i think I needa gets a chick pregnant so I can use my offspring as a wingman now, lol

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday night

My god that was so freaking gay. I went to a house party and not really any hotties were there. One cute girl with a boyfriend was it. BF was there though so nothing going on there. Another girl I was talking to her about astrology and sh*t and had her guess numbers (I really had nothing to talk to them about so I did some stupid MM stuff...probably not even the real deal). Also made up some names for her and stuff and teased her a bit. She seemed to like it. Was really, really uncomfortable in the party though, so I didn't try to escalate or anything. I probably made a bad impression and was definitely not Alpha in the party by any means (more like Omega). I think the main reason for this was because this is completely out of my comfort zone, and in reality I didn't have much to talk to these people about at all. I was a completely different person then I usually am. I need to start getting comfortable around these kinds of folks (could be because I always get Beta around my big brother) OR I need to start working on getting some friends that I have much more in common with and just like being around. ooooor both.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO Macallic - I know, it sounds bad. I want him to grow up comfortable meeting random people because I think it will help him avoid being as introverted I was, but I think the kid is just too smart and is basically learning how to mac chicks at 8. hahahahaha. I need to mix it up and just talk to all kinds of people and not focus on girls I am attracted to. It's hard though because one of my only days to sarge I have him with me, so I am trying to figure out how to be sneaky about getting attraction and numbers from the girls I am attracted to.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's time for me to call back some of the girls I got numbers from, but have nearly 0 experience with this. I know one I can invite to work out with me (she goes anyway and I need to go) and then maybe we can go eat something afterwards. The phsychyatrist chick, I just want to sit down with her and talk, but I doubt that she wants that, don't know. And the chick from the car wash place I could probably get some rentals to go over with her, but not sure about a date per se. Any advice is welcome.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I called two of the girls back. no return call. I called on Sunday evening and was really tired. Left voice mails.... no response. That kind of sucked b@lls. I'll probably try them again, have a good venue if they are interested. Also haven't called the milf back yet. Need to do that cause I wanna do her.

So today at the gym, I was getting kind of annoyed at my constant thinking about girls. I decided to skip it for a while.

As soon as I decided that, I saw this body builder chick I have been talking to at the gym. She has a not so pretty face, but her body is smoking and she would be very fun to f*ck, or befriend. Either way, I don't care really. talked with her for a bit, teased her a little about her protein shake choice and she told me that she makes oatmeal and protein pancakes etc. Sounded kinda good so she'll email me the recipe. Dunno about her.

Going up the elevator, I spotted a beatiful Korean girl and we just locked eyes for a while, I think she likey, but me no talkey talkey, I swore off the byatches for a bit and the logistics stunk a bit anyway.

At the store before I went home, I flirted with the cashier a little, she was totally giving me IOI's. I told her I liked her sparkely jacket, she really liked it. She has flirted with me before, Maybe I can pokey later. Also flirted with cust service girl, but just fooling around.

Really want to get back with some of the girls I talked to before, I want to move my game forward and it's driving me a bit nuts not doing so.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so Friday. I have a cool sounding date idea for Sunday evening, and figured I would try the girls that I left messages on their phones to see if they wanted to go. I called the Japanese girl I met at the gym, no answer so I left no message. Called the phsycologyst chick and left a friendly message asking what she was up to this weekend. She called me back and I let it go to voice mail (my ex was coming over any minute and I need to be cool with her). She

She said that she:
Was cautious on calling back because of clients, it was really nice talking to me . Wanted to call back but didn't have a chance. thanks for the call nice talking to you will talk soon, just going out this evening (in my message I mentioned seeing what she was up to this weekend). Also mentioned not calling because she couldn't find my phone number.

I'm glad I called her back overall. I was very hesitant because I was expecting her to get back to me if she was interested, but wanted to give it one last shot. I'll try her again tomorrow afternoon if I can break away and see if she wants to go watch the emy's (sp?) in a theater at my friends building and maybe shoot some pool or something. We shall see. Attraction wise, I wasn't totally attracted to her, but her personality (as a friend or more) was pretty great and I could use someone like her around right now.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the phychiatrist chick never called me back. I think I seriously need to work on my phone game. I screwed up too many times....but I added a few numbers to the roster today, one I am very interested in.

HB9.5 - Girl at the gas station
I was cleaning the sh*t off of my car with a squeegy and this beautiful Mercades rolls up. At first I admired the car, then I admired the freaking girl that steps out of it. She was smokin' hot, smooooooooooooking.
She goes inside to pay for gas etc. and on her way out I tell her that she has a beautiful car. She smiles and tells me she is trying to sell it. We talk for a while and she starts telling me about her business. She owns a bunch of ATM machines and that is what she does, service them. We kept talking and she was telling me about how she sometimes has a hard time sleeping, I tell her that when people tell me that I generally refer them to work out as the answer. She tells me she does a lot (and I could definitely see it in her body, but kept that sh*t to myself), and that she is in school too. I was tripping a little and told her that I never meet girls as driven as her. I stupidly asked her age and she told me she was 32......damn skippy, I was amazed at what she had done in so little time. So this was the trippy part of the convo, she made it so easy to talk to her, I didn't have to give 90% at all, I was actually much more quiet than usual, but she was a talker which was great. So after a while, I told her that we should hang out later and to give me her number. She did, and I called her right then and there and gave her mine, she told me that she was going to write in gas station guy (greeeeeeat) so she remembers me and I told her I had to think of something creative to write in for her, and said because her name was Kat that I'll write in kitty cat, or cute kitty cat. She liked it...I think...(but I know I'm not supposed to do that). So this one I am going to not wait as long as before, and definitely call her. I was tripping out that there is a possibility of this girl liking me. She was very hot, wealthy, and nice as f*ck and smart too. Trippin. I feel like I'll blow it or something, but am still willing to try my best. I am a bit worried about appearing like a broke @ss in front of her so worried about the place I take her to, or the stuff we do etc. It did seem like she was trying to lower her value to me for some weird reason. Not sure why.

Later at the beach in Waikiki, I walk up to a couple Japanese girls that were sitting on their towels, lay down and chill for a bit. After a little while, I see them taking pictures of each other and I ask if they want pictures of both of them. They were happy and I tell them look sexy and make sexy pictures, spit a little Japanese for kiday (of they are cute) etc. and tell them their cameras were great (Japanese girls like that). Then I left them alone for a bit, when they were leaving I ask for their number from the local chick and she gives it to me. I try to set something up for tonight but they had plans, told them to call me if thy change their minds. Didn't call, but I can always call them later.

Last edited:

Sir Shinra

Don Juan
Reaction score
That 9.5 sounds pretty smooth. I think she's used to being hit on. Don't let that discourage you, though. Usually chicks that get hit on a lot put up a ***** shield, and the fact that she was actually receptive to you means you may have a shot.

One thing I woulda done differently... instead of keeping quiet about the working out comment, you could give her an obvious once-over and make a C&F comment like, "really? I couldn't tell." Or just agree with her, depending on whether she knows she is really hot or not (I'm assuming she does).

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice Sir. I'll definitely try to add more stuff like that in the future. With her though it would have felt awkward to go that route. I didn't say one sexual thing, but I did say something along the lines of "wow, so you are driven to succeed, you study hard, own a successful business and are really into working out. You've got NOTHING going for you (sarcastic) ". She sort of liked it, I think. I have been worried that I may have been too much lately, coming off too strong and wanted to try some new things to see what works for me. I am in a weird place where I am not sure if I am intimidating, coming off as too strong, etc. so I wanted to just chill a little bit.

Monday:
Not much going on today, did talk to a couple girls though so I thought I should post something:

HB8.nice @ass -
At the gym, doing my thing and I see this very cute dark haired girl, think she was giving me looks, wasn't positive. I did come off a bit weak because I hovered towards her, but mostly I did that because I had to use that machine, and not because of the girl. I see her from there, don't say anything because this old guy (mac daddy of the gym...kind of a goober though) sat down right near her and was full on gawking at her @ss. In fact that might have screwed me up a bit.

Come back by after visiting water fountain and go to the machine she was at. I was feeling brazen, so I didn't give a sh*t, looked at the machine and said
me: Did you get this thing all sweaty? (smile)
HB8.nice @ss: no, it wasn't me
me: oh yea, what's that that (point to a sweat spot)
HB8.nice @ass: that was already there
me: well, I don't believe you, but it doesn't matter anyway because it will be sweaty when I am done with it
HB8.nice @ss: laughs...well it's a good thing that I finished before you then.
me: (duhhhhhhh) haha, yea I guess it is
- me: does a set
- me: goes to another machine (btw, it's only machines on leg day, but mostly squatty squat squats)
me: so are you having a good work out(I know...lame, couldn't think of anything)?
hb 8.nice @ss: yea, it's not too crowded (wtf?)
me: um no, not too bad tonight, you can use whatever machines you want
me: you have an interesting accent, where are you from?
hb 8.nice @ss: well... I am from Egypt and Blah, it's a unique combination
me: (dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb...as in I couldn't think of a clever thing to say) ya, very interesting
me: it almost sounds like you are French, from Paris or maybe French Canadian
HB 8.Nice @ss: I get that a lot, I'm not sure why
me: maybe because there aren't a lot of girls from your part of the world out here.
HB 8.Nice @ss: That's probably it
me: so what's your name
HB 8.Nice @ss: (Name)
me: that's a beautiful name
HB 8.Nice @ss: thanks
me: well I hope we can both walk tomorrow (smile), because we are so sore
HB 8.Nice @ss: haha, well that's good if we are
me: yea, it means we worked hard enough. I get upset if I can still walk the next day, it's like I didn't work enough
HB 8.Nice @ss: (smiles a bit), ya
then she walks off.....wtf?
I see her at another section of the gym doing legg presses
me: I wasn't bothering you, was I (I thought I was disturbing her)?
HB 8.leaves a lot: no
me: ohh, I see you just had to get to your heavy stuff
HB 8.leaves a lot (working her nice @ss): (smiles), yea
(wasn't going great (think it was the lack of intensity and eye contact) and I was done for the night anyway)
Me: well it was nice to meet you MS HB8.leaves a lot with a nice @ss, I've got to go now. Hope your walking ok tomorrow.
HB 8.leaves a lot: You too, bye

so blahblah, but if I see her again, which I doubt, I can always talk to her again.

In elevator, on the way down there is this girl that I see there a lot with a very nice face and body, but kind of a manish frame (a little big boned, but not fat, just literally big bones and big frame...it would be like humping a dude, maybe I'll gay out with her and plug her butt...lmao). Anyway I always see her but haven't ever spoken with her.

Me: wow, it's talking a long time to get down today (a bunch of stops on the way down but with nobody getting on or off)
Her: yea parking was bad today (wtf is it me, or did women forget how to listen tonight? LMAO)
ME: It really was, wasn't it
elevator gets to her stop
Me: night
Her: night (smile)
(I think she digs me, I should talk to her)

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday:

At night, freaking about calling back 9.5 for a date. Just finished my work out, so I am pumped. I go to the old spaghetti factory and the hostesses there all ogle me (I could get used to that). One (the not so cute one), takes me to a quiet place to sit (as I request). As I am sitting there I am talking on the phone and one of the hosteses comes by with another party and TOTALLY looks at me and smiles nice and big as I do to her. She does it twice. Later in the evening, she comes by again, but I missed her that time. After I am finished eating, I head outside and see her sitting there outside, but on the phone.

I walk past, go smoke a cigarette for a minute and head back past her. She was still on the phone. As I am passing I say goodnight to her, she looks at me and smiles, I smile too and tell her with my back turned to her that she has a nice smile, she says "thanks", but gives me a (your a weirdo) look, so I just walk off. I'm sure that if I caught her off the phone it would have been different, but there wasn't much I could say with her on the phone. She did seem a bit young, but I thought the massive IOI's were enough to get me somewhere....wtf?

I am calling the beach girls and hb9.5 turbo hottie tonight. I am a bit nervous but am still going to do it. I have flaked on far too many numbers lately and it is killing my confidence level for following through with these girls. Something I need to address asap.

Wednesday, lunch. I walk around the mall and for some reason gt TONS of eye fvcks and hair flicks etc. from the women there. Weren't many of them but I was on fire today with that. Didn't approach, but one older Japanese woman seemed to try to get my attention by stopping by a billboard after spotting me, then after I passed her by, she lingered near me in a book store. I would bone her, but I want my journey to contain girls I would or could get serious about if I really wanted to.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wednesday night:

I call back the car wash chick (way late) and leave a quick message, also call back 9.5, but the message was that the voice mail was not setup (?). I didn't think it was a flake because i called her as soon as I got the number right in front of her, and it seemed like she got the call and saved my contact info. Couldn't leave a message or anything. Going to try again tomorrow around lunch. Also going to try the Japanese girl again and maybe my first number from a while ago. Not going to call the shrink back, she seems just too busy and I wasn't really that attracted to her anyway. This phone stuff is really starting to bother me. I read an RSD article, as well as a Mystery article about phone game and it sounds like I need to make a greater connection after I get the number, or maybe before. I am also thinking about calling the next day or day after instead of waiting too many days.

F@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@CK

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where r u from that you see so many japanese chicks. its usually mostly viet, chinese, and a decent amount of koreans. Japanese people are rare here.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey AAAgent. I'm in Hawaii on the island of Oahu

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thursday (lunch):

Was really freaking nervous about calling back 9.5 gas station girl, but did it anyway. Last night I thought she gave me a fake number but when I spoke with her today it turns out that her phone was stolen. Here is what I remember of the conversation:

Her: Hello
Me: Cutie Cat (quick nick name I gave her when I met her)
Her: (silence)
Me: it's Rich
Her: oh hey, I'm so glad you called because I'm really horney and want you to come over right now and shoot whip cream all over me and lick it off (not really)
Her: Oh, hey, I'm so glad you called
Me: Me too
Me: So how have you been?
Her: Great, except that my phone was stolen yesterday
Me: oh, that's terrible. What happened?
Her: Well, I was at a coffee shop and left it for a minute and some guys came up and stole it and left
Her: I know, it was stupid to leave it out like that
Me: Naw, you wouldn't expect that to happen
Her: that's true, so what's up
Me: Not much, just eating my lunch and wondering what my favorite nutritionist would think about it.
her: laughs (I know my friends all think I'm some kind of food Nazi or something, but it's no big deal, when I go out I eat whatever)
me: (thinking she was trying to make me feel like she wasn't that bad or anything) Actually I am the same way, I eat like 6 meals a day protein, fresh fruits and veggies etc. So I kind of am a food Nazi, so don't feel too bad.
Her: Oh cool, I eat like 4 times a day, but not too much carbs
Me: same here, mostly carbs in the morning and after I work out. Actually maybe you could help me out, I need to eat like 4-5000 calories a day, maybe you could help me set it up?
her: well I don't really do that, I more know what my body needs because of how I feel in the gym
me: interesting
on and on. I have to say I was very nervous and I think that came across in my voice slightly, I was speaking more quickly then normal. In the end I was the one to cut the conversation short and told her that I was just checking in and that it was really nice talking to her and to have a great day. We seem to have a lot in common which is pretty cool. I purposefully didn't invite her anywhere today, just wanted to extend the conversation for a little while and take the pressure off of a date, build a little more rapport (but not too much so we would still have stuff to talk about later) before meeting up with her.

YAY!!! My first phone call is complete!

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday Night: 8:20 - call HB 9.5 from the gas station. No answer so I leave the following message: "cutie kat, it's Rich. Call me back xxx-xxxx". Which in retrospect it was kind of stupid, I was showing interest in her looks, which she probably gets a lot and I complimented her previously NOT on her looks which is what I thought she liked about our interaction. Spoke with my friend who is pretty good at PU and he basically told me that I created two problems there. One was over-using the nick name (which was also incidentally wrong to compliment her looks), and the second was leaving much too quick of a message, I should have drawn it out a bit, or not left a message and called back the next day or so.

Tuesday night: Very much out of state and for some reason AA was there with me. I didn't really approach most of the night, got IOI's from some AW with her boyfriend. Later, prior to leaving I spot a very cute Asian chick, we'll call her HB8. She was reading a book towards the front of the store. Funny, her head was in a book, and there was another girl giving IOI's, but this one was cuter, so I approached her instead. I was reading something at a nearby table, but then came up kind of close to where she was standing and couldn't think of sh*t to say ( bad state X3). Then noticed a funny book about how girls can text flirt with guys to make them fall in love....BINGO!

Me: Have you ever made anyone fall in love with you by text (smile)
Her: no, can't say that I have (smile)
Me: me either (wtf?...I'm such a douch)
Me: (after a somewhat long pause) lots of good books here (wtf?...looking back on this, I seriously need a lobotomy or something...lol), do you read a lot? (wtf???????)
HB8: ya, I try to
..............too long of a pause
me: me too, but sometimes I spend days looking for a good book, but only read it for like an hour after being disappointed (WTFAAAAAAAK?????)
me: do you work around here or something, I noticed you were wearing an interesting outfit
her: ya, I work at Nordstrom's
me: cool, lots of nice stuff there (wtf???? what's wrong with you mr. smooth???? about as smooth as 6 day stubble)
me: I bought these shoes from there, actually the rack
her: they're nice
me: thanks
me: I like it, I buy a lot of stuff from the Rack
me: actually, I went to your store to buy shoes and checked out some Ferragamo's, really nice shoes
hb8: those are nice, really expensive though
me: they are really nice, ya cost too much though
hb8: (moves away from the dork that is me to the other side of the table, obviously wants to read vs. talk is what I thought... I wait for kind of a while, think she isn't really interested and plan to go, then kind of plow on anyway not really giving a sh*t)
me: so do you get a discount over there?
her: ya, but I never really use it. I mostly wear this
me: every day?
her: ya
me: like 7 days a week
me: you work too much
her: It's ok, at least I have a job
her: (noticing my expression of frustration and curiosity) I mean it's better than not having a job
me: Oh yea, I know what you mean. these days (I think I embarrassed her and started to feel bad about it)
Me: do you like it?
her: I do, I get to make people look better (or something like that)
me: do you work in cosmetics or something?
her: no, I do facials etc. etc. etc.
me: oh cool, I noticed you have really clear skin
her: (smiles) Thanks
me: I think I need one, I've got some black heads (wtf?)
her: get a scub (head back in the book because I'M the scrub here) and exfoliate
me: Thanks. I love that word btw, exfoliate..smile
her: (smiles a little)
me: (leaving) so what's your name?
her: HBclearskin
me: nice to meet you hbclearskin, I'm yuppaz (try for the girly shake, but she goes manly on me...maybe she's secretly a guy)
her: nice to meet you too
me: see you later (I leave)

It sounds like an ok interaction from writing it down, but the EC and BL were all over the place which made it suck. I didn't close because I could sense that she knew I was uncomfortable which turned her off. I was just out of state really, and she was more into the book then me (which I don't blame her for, I bothered her after all).

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also saw the girl from the grocery store that I see a lot:

me: walk up while she is staking (sp) medicine and stuff
Me: hey sparkles, hows it goin?
hbsparkels: good, how are you
me: I'm good
hbsparkles: your in late
me: ohhh....so your keeping track now are you (coy smile)
hbsparkles: ummm.. I keep track of all our regulars
me: suuuure ya do (smile)
me: so how are you?
hbsparkles: good
me: having fun?
me: ok, see you later (duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...I'm an ijit)..I leave

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i dotn think you should be hard on yourself. Calling yourself an idiot and things like that. Seriously man, you are at least talking to these girls, calling them, making effort.

Keep it up.!

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Zaraza - Really though I could have done better then I did, but lately my state has been crap. I knew it was but wanted to do SOMETHING vs. letting my game slip. I need to get over it already and relax already. I would like to seriously start progressing already to dates and sex. I still haven't found my niche and am starting o have doubts about my ability.