Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Yuppaz Field Reports of Trials and Tribulations

xdreamz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo u dont have to write everything

the best artists never talk about their work. ..jk ?????

but yea give u propz man u playin it coo hittin em up... good for you and that approach anxiety.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it was a little strange yesterday and the day before.

I called the HB 9.5 back after a week...post leaving a crappy message on her voice mail. She picked up, and at first sounded like she was in a hurry and couldn't talk, but I persisted and talked to her for a little while. She sounded interested. I told her I played tennis this past weekend and she said something like "wow, I guess I'd better practice before we play". I said something like, nah you don't need to practice, I'm not that good, but we are definitely playing for money. Long story short, I'm going to call her after her test today and setup a time to play. Maybe somewhere close to an area where we can do something else afterward (to bounce around). She's freaking hot.

Yesterday, when I was going to go to Marti Gras, on the way to the gym, the phychologist chick called me and we spoke for a while. After a bit I got bored of talking on the phone and told her to come to the gym (where I met her). Met her there and went to dinner after a little bit, she already ate so it was a little awkward, just me eating. She brought some tarrot cards, so I told her let's go to mine to do my reading, she did. I kino'd her at dinner, held her hand etc. Back at my place she read my fortune and I started making out with her. We fooled around a bunch, but no sex. She was cool, very nice to talk to. It was a bit strange though with her knowing so much about me, there wasn't much to be hidden.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been a while since I have posted anything. I am not doing very well lately in this game. Not giving up, but it seems like I am just not getting anywhere. Here are some approaches from the last few days:

Mon Night at Book Store:
Did a strange approach where I was with a friend and was kinda talking to him, kinda eyeballing this girl. Walked away for a while and came back to her when she was looking for a book, saw got next to her (sort of...not too close) saw a book made out of a movie about Benjamin Buttons...it was the screenplay. Looked at her and said that it was funny that they made a book out of a movie instead of the other way around, she didn't respond. I asked her if she had seen the movie yet, she said no and went back about her business. Tried one more time, but no go.The whole time she basically ignored me. That was fine, she just wasn't interested.

Went to a spiritual store and was talking to a goth girl that worked there, told her I needed better luck, but that I had a four leaf clover and what else can I get. I also told her I thought someone cast a spell on me. She didn't laugh at all at any of my jokes, which I thought were pretty good and it just tottered off from there.

Went to the magazine rack at borders and there was a girl sitting down looking at tattoo mags, asked her if she was into tats, she said ya, asked her if she had a bunch, she said no, said I wondered why they were so into skulls all the time, she said maybe because of the pirates being popular....blah blah blah...boring convo.

The weekend before that I did have some good success (but didn't close at all) a couple times when I was with my kid. We just up and sat next to a girl at a starbucks (asked her first), turned out to know someone I knew and she was her best friend. Had a good convo and she seemed interested, but my kid started coming out with things like "my dad used to have a pet rat" and "he didn't take a shower for a week" (I was pretty sick), and it threw me off. I'm wondering if he is doing that on purpose now...

Another one I did well, but wasn't THAT interested was a 40 something chick working at the museum shop I took my kid to. He was off playing with something and I was getting down ad dirty with innuendo etc. She was loving it and I prob could have fvcked her pretty easily.

Today I had a set I talked to in a book store (not a good place for me apparently) who was looking for a book. She was kinda cute, but a little chubby. Was making like I was trying to help her find a book and having some fun (but not too much) with her the interaction was a little strange, and I think she was young, but I tried to at least close, and she gave my a BF objection.

I'm starting to see a pattern that if I don't give a fvck for real, then the interaction is pretty good, if I even try slightly to establish rapport, it goes very badly. Need to remember to smile, keep the interaction light, tease a little and try to hook better. Also need to have follow up past the openers ready to go.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so the last few days were good. Before AND IF I get into the details I want to post this to remind myself what works and doesn't work for me:

Works (well):
Confident
Outgoing
Slightly ****y
Slightly sexual (maybe VERY depending on the girl)
Look into her eyes
Walk slow (post squat and leg lifts my game is WAYYYYYYY better)
Be loud and say off the wall sh*t
Be charming
My positive mindset is everything...being happy is the most important thing to my game, bar none
Talk to everyone about anything , funny life observances all the time, then when she happens to be a cute girl, close in a friendly way, make it a no-big-deal situation. After the close hang out for a bit.

Being brazen works well for me (I like your booty...you should see me in a thong, watch out for the guns of glory / gusto, that lotion is great, but can I masterbate with it?), but don't just stay that way. Having the balls to go where most don't go is a BIG DEAL and definitely helps with attraction for me. Remember that innuendo is awesome, even blatant sexual innuendo, but flat out spelling it out is a complete turn off. Even if she is warmed up to me.

Touching is totally fine, do it right away...make the touching simply friendly and they can take over when they are interested

Getting a haircut and some sun flips a 180 from unattractive / mediocre to VERY attractive

The more charisma I have, because of feeling good the more distant physical attraction they feel. Even over the phone they can tell.....
they
can
always
tell

how I am feeling.

Feeling good = attraction
Feeling crappy = ugly

When I am the bad gemini, it doesn't work. Best to focus on getting back to positive. When I am the bad one I:

Try to make something happen which is a total turn off
Seem needy

Have good posture, but my eyes DO look down and look away

If I am not in a positive happy mood, THAT is when to focus on business, reading up, cleaning and sh*t like that. I will not be able to have any game unless I am in a great state. Remember that I can't get anywhere if I am in a bad mood, or too in my head. It is far better to use those times to just get stuff handled because when I am in a great mood, making money and doing chores are the last thing on my mind.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, so pretty much I'm getting solid interest these days, but I am still having a very hard time making the contacts actually turn into dates. One girl sends me lengthy emails, I respond somewhat in kind but will not talk on the phone, or meet up. She wants to stay in contact via text, and tries to. I've been getting back to her, but am kind of getting over texting. She must be a lesbian, or lives with someone or low self esteem... who knows...??

Another girl is a Korean milf, had a date but she canceled for what I assume are legitimate reasons. Need to call her again to set something up. She seems sweet but doesn't speak very much English.

Girls I talk to on the phone fall in love in a few syllables...so my voice is coming through well on the phone, need to work on it in person. I've also noticed that I'm still a bit nervous around girls I think are hot. I need to figure out how to get over it.... Probably have to realize that I'm the sh*t and they are just one more girl (which may change if I get to know them better...but better to make that assumption in the beginning).

Also waiting a number of days before contact is a good idea.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanted to do a quick update on progress. In some ways I may have regressed with regards to attraction, I'm not so WILDLY out of my head as I've been in the past, but it also feels a bit more sane and normal. I've dated quite a few girls now, mostly pretty on the looks scale, not beautiful...but am realizing more and more that the more beautiful ones are actually more attracted to me then the average ones. I think the average ones are more self conscious, or don't know why I would bother with them. It may have to do with me losing weight, or something. I do look more attractive then I ever have before. I've gotten quite comfortable with approaching pretty much anyone and just talking about whatever, then closing for phone numbers. Currently working on more same day stuff, but I've never done it yet. Phone stuff seems to work best in different ways depending on the girl. I'm starting to figure out that it is probably best for me in my style of approach to call or text the next night after an interaction vs. days later...basically because I prob didn't make such a huge attraction spike or connection on the first interaction, so I need to make sure she remembers who I am. When she seems more or less hooked, I go for the date. Regarding dates themselves, it's so much better to do something simple and cheap then it is to do a fancy dinner or a f*ckin $70 korean karaoke night. Still not at the point where the dates lead to second dates but have had a couple now. Also learning that just because I go out with someone doesn't mean I'll like them. There was a very boring and negative Chinese girl I went out with a couple times and the company really sucked. Need to start thinking more about me. Also now have some experience with minor club game, it really makes all the diff in the world if I just have fun and go about meeting people...my friends suck at game, they are more about chasing the drunk girls then just meeting new people and it is laime, laime, laime...even f*cks my game up a lot. Getting into set quick and moving around, showing that I'm having fun is key, also hugging early, early on is great. As soon as the fun stops and I start to supplicate, they all seem to think me a loser, even the fatties...so dignity and respect for myself is the #1 most important thing. Jealousy I have read about absolutely works, and girls want what other girls have. Girls DON'T like it if they give u their phone number and they see you getting someone else's, oh and don't bring girls you got the number from into another set...lol that was f*ckin dumb (hot blond golfer girl). My inner game and possibly turmoil left over from the BPD X is the biggest thing holding me back now...trusting is a huge issue, being ok with taking them home and f*cking them is too. I have much better instincts but inside I wonder why I'm spending so much effort in trying to be so good with the best of the best girls, what is it really worth? Going to continue until I master this, but need to work on my life as a priority and this as secondary, but still a focus.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I promised a friend that I would journal approaches. So I'm not going to go into too much detail here, but will include some good and bad (though not too many bad these days)

80's night #1 (July 09): Came in with a friend, feeling f*cking gr8. Wanted to seriously get good at night game because I'm always so uncomfortable with it. Tried to be the life of the party a little bit and it worked like a total charm. Key thing I learned about night game that night was that social proof and just having fun is total winners, and as soon as you begin to start to get down, or tired etc. that's the game (or unless the girls start to get drunk) folks. Brashness / and being balsy in an approach doesn't make as much impact as in day game, there is much less shock value, but social proof can get them to chase u if you are the fun / sought after guy.

Came in smiling and dancing a little, talking to everyone giving girls hugs for no reason. Sat down on a couch with a girl that I know had a boyfriend, asked her if it was cool if I sit down. Was friendly with her...she saw me being happy and loved it, and asked me my sign, I told her I was a Gemini and she was all about it, told me she was an Aires. I scooted over away from her a little bit and smiled big. That totally hooked her (that little tease). Later her boyfriend came by and I spoke to him for a little while, just friendly with both of them really, said goodbye and my friend had opened a good two set. I came in and started talking to them, I was very dominant and stood tall in front of them, projecting strength. The girl I had spoken with before must have seen this...anyway the hot one and I were talking about psychology and stuff and she started asking me questions about myself etc. she asked my age, and I told her to guess, she guessed a little bit young, so I gave her a big hug, then got a phone call from a friend that needed a ride home from the hospital (oh well) I cam back in set, spoke to her friend for a bit, then came back by the hot one and started talking with my friend telling him what was going on. Hot girl starts looking at my tatoo and feeling my arms etc (bingo!)...but I explained the situation and left.

Came back later and the girl was gone, but there was a very hot tall girl that was there that I had fun and flirted with for a while, she kept leaving the scene when I would say sexual stuff (think she was looking for someone to buy her drinks...she kind of alluded to that), we flirted back and forth for a while, but nothing really panned out in the end..spent too much time on that one girl for nothing. Friend told me that psychology hottie was asking a lot about me after I left, he tried to keep them there, but wasn't able to. Aires girl saw me when I got back and was qualifying like a bandit when I got back, telling me she always dated Gemini's and that the sex was like an explosion with them. She then told me that she knew all kinds of rock stars and famous people and wanted to know who I wanted to know about. I pretty much owned that club that night, and it came from balls / friendliness and having fun in general. Still not comfortable pulling chicks the same night yet though..... but I bet that if I was and had some practice I could do it. The Aires girl was chomping at the bit, but her boyfriend was there & I #closed the tall beautiful girl...but turned out to be a bad number....first time ever.

Weekend Warrior:
Sunday, went to get coffee at a place I like to go to, started talking to some blond girl...not a supremely hot girl to me, but seemed friendly...spoke for a while, she seemed cool, talked about normal stuff, found out she was a gemini, told her that I was too and we talked about it for a while...basically she closed me, asked if I wanted to exchange numbers, then told me she was busy....lol. I didn't really care much at all.

A few hours later, was on my way to my place and saw a Japanese girl I wanted to poke, her roommate was leaving for a few weeks, I told her that was cool, and we were saying we should hang out...had her come up to my place briefly to write down the number and got some of her story. She didn't want to stay long but got her number.

Gym Rat:
Saw a girl that I thought was kind of cute working out, she tensed up whenever I was near her...knew she was majorly attracted. Joked around with her and her friend for a minute, they were doing some stomach excersizes, told the girl I liked how to do some machine squats to make her ass look nice...haha..told her to follow me to see the stomach stuff that I do...she complied, and followed me. Showed her what I do, asked her to try, she didn't want to. Told her to come over here, to the counter and to write down her phone number, gave her a pen and paper. She wrote hers down, I wrote mine..then went back to doing legs stuff and talked a little more and building a little comfort after dominating her around for a while.

Second trip to the 80's night (1 week later): Wasn't feeling as good as the previous week. Had a beer before I went and went in with expectations...a very stupid thing to do. Got there and didn't really open many sets. Tried to help my friend with this adorable little girl...he was playing like we were gay so I played along and told her she couldn't have my man etc. her friend came in and was kind of into me, but I wasn't into her so it didn't really go anywhere.

Went outside at one point and a blond girl approached me asking for a light, gave it to her and tried to strike up a conversation...she was into gold, I told her I played too...she asked me "do you own your own clubs?" I told her yes. She told me she was from South Carolina, had some chit chat and told her to give me her number and we would go play some golf some time. Also after the number I spoke with her for a while, she had a tattoo on her wrist, that was a swallow, I had previously told her a little story about why I didn't use **** as a nickname when I could... so it was a funny sexual thing when I mentioned that we were a perfect match, a **** and a swallow...hahaha

Later that night, met some guys, they were pretty cool(ish) talked story with them for a while, then this girl came and I HAD to meet her. She wasn't dressed that nice, but she was BEAUTIFUL. Talked to her for a while and she turned out to be the girl that I had met the previous week. She was hanging with some guy that I met earlier and I basically took her attention away from him, teased her about sucking at pool and talked to her outside for a bit. My friend lost it (was really drunk) and started demanding that he gets her because he spent more time with her (wtf?). While I was outside talking to her, the blond girl showed up and was pissed that two guys were after her and she whispered something in her ear (prob about me being a player). I didn't know she was THAT into me, thought it was a passing interest if any at all.....strange she didn't SHOW that much interest, but apparently it was there. Oh, I introduced her into the convo...that was f*cking dumb.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same night, the Aires girl promoter, was trying to get my attention but wasn't falling all over me this time and I was ignoring her (don't want the drama).

Followed up with the really hot girl, got her number, she said she wasn't looking to date...said she wants to play nintendo, I laughed at the dating thing saying that's not what I want either (did want to..honestly...but didn't want her to know that...too easy for her). My friend kept trying to get her to ride with us back home, but she wanted to take a cab, I was cool with that and told her so. Waited for the cab to get there and said goodnight. Text her later asking if the ride cost like $500. I pulled hard that night and she pulled away, so then I pushed for a while the next day and said some funny but edgy stuff to her to let her know I wasn't a chump. she called and asked me to pick up some heavy sh*t for her, told her I had to work, she called and was asking for a ride, I told her I had plans. Later she called wanting to get a drink, I told her I would "love to" but had plans...shouldn't have said 'love to'... She is on a trip, when she gets back will try to get out with her. I think if I didn't show some backbone, it wouldn't have gone that way at all. I told her some stuff like I came to that place that night to meet up with her, tried to be too direct and not be into comfort. I did push a little but should have done more. Competition makes it more difficult and I need to work on handling it better.

Art after Dark - Ran into a girl that I saw at the gym a lot. She is a trainer with a perfect body, and beautiful face, Vietnamese girl. didn't turn my body to face her, but looked at her and told her it was nice to see her outside of the gym and that it was nice to finally meet her formally. Had a big smile, told me "likewise". I told her I would be singing in a rock band competition and to come and visit me. Apparently she did, I saw her the next day on my way into the gym and talked to her about it, she said I was really good and she seemed interested. Later in the week, I asked her out and told her to give me her number, but the girl that I dominated in the gym previously actually seems to know her, I was just talking to her again after she bailed on our date when she goes up to the trainer girl....she said something to her and I think it was about me. Think that royally f*cked me up....big time. tried texting the trainer but no responses.

August:

Sunday at Sams:
Went so Sams club to buy some ciggs in the morning, opened a couple people (just to be friendly) beforehand. I've noticed that doing this really helps my game & people really appreciate it. Anyway...went to Sams and was setting up a date and sitting on a recliner all nice and reclined when this cute girl comes up to me and starts telling me that I looked so comfortable in the chair. I pat the arm and tell her try it out. So she sits on the arm next to me. I then tell her that she needs to do the full effect. I hop off and let her sit there for a minute, I recline her and compliment her style. She likes it, reclines etc. I ask her what she's doing there, she tels me looking for a bed. She asks me what I'm doing. I have a box of 40 condoms in my cart, and tell her I'm buying ciggs plates because I hate doing dishes and condoms in bulk. She asks me why I'm buying those and I tell her "it's good to be safe"...and smile. She smiles back and we go check out some beds together...and bounce on them. Later I ask her what she does for a living and she tells me that she is a masseuse and does facials...I tell her to check out my blackheads (hahaha) and that I need to get one. I tell her to give me her number, she gives it to me, I call her phone and tell her to save my name and that we'll get together Tuesday. She asks why then and I say "why not"? She digs it and leaves....so gonna call her tonight.

On the way out of the store, a cute girl that works there and is always checking me out is at the exit checking people out. I go to her and say hi and that I've seen her but haven't met her yet, intro myself. She looks at the condoms and sais "niiiice"..I say yah baby, put ur number on the back of the receipt and we'll use some of them...she smiles huge and punches my arm. I say write it down and she can't so I tell her next time and give her a kiss on the cheek....wild how a gross of rubbers makes them want to f*ck you!

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wed 8-12-09
Quick follow up:

Saw Gym girl last night, spent all of a couple minutes talking to her. Saw her at the water fountain filling my mixer cup, told her we were so cute, we had the same shaker cups..she kind of laughed. Told her ladies first and gently nudged her ahead of me. She said after she turned around that I was "perfect" and she walked away....huh? I said loudly "PERFECT?" said "I love you" and kind of laughed. She saw me later speaking with her boss about training stuff (he's a pro body builder), and kept looking at me. Later I was doing some stuff next to her and her client, I ignored her (being professional ) she didn't pay me much attention. Later she saw me helping to train this older guy. As she was leaving, asked her if she was done, she said ya see u tomorrow, I said have a great night, see you later. Spoke with a friend, since today went relatively well we both agreed best to skip tonight because she is expecting me. will see her tomorrow. I don't get her game....she doesn't want this to be easy is what I can tell so far, my friend thinks she wants to chase...so I am playing that angle a bit.

Called back Sams club girl #1, she was funny. She asked me if I wanted to make an appointment, I told her I want to have drinks. She then goes on a rant about how she will only date rich guys and how her last boyfriend didn't buy her sh*t etc. She said I only date guys that own a house. I told her I owned two hotels, one on Boardwalk, one on Park Place and if she rolls doubles and lands on one she'll owe me $2,300. She laughed. I told her that I do pretty well, and I usually only look for beautiful rich girls / doctors etc. too so I understood where she was coming from. She said she wasn't rich, I said...ohhh that's too bad. Ohh well I did think you seemed like a fun girl, and even though I do ok I may still want to see you...but I need to tell you that by telling someone that you only want rich guys, you will never find a rich guy... because they don't want gold diggers...even if that's what you are, you shouldn't start off that way or you will be lonely for a long time. She does massage, so I setup an appointment and may try to stick it in her when I go. If not it had better be an awesome massage....

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/12 - Went to a bachelor party for a friend. Was having fun, but not drinking and when everyone else is, it's a little stiff. Also the girls expect to be hit on, so they do have some defense. Saw HB8.5 with a group of 3 other girls. She was eyeballing me like a mofo. She and her friends were all on their cells while I was outside smoking. I tell them all:

What the hell are you doing, are you all texting each other?
The hot one sais: ohh we're looking for a number.
I say: If you are looking for a number, I have one for you :)
Hot girl: laughs (so do friends)
I walk up a little bit closer
Me: I'll tell you, it's 808...
Her: (smiling) are u serious?
Me: walks up even closer, right in front of her "yes"
HB Ugly Friend: Hi, I'm meema
Me: Meema?
HB Ugly friend: Meemahu (in Hawaii a mahu is a gay guy)
Me: look her up and down, smile, .....that was funny (fake smile)
Me: looking back to hottie: What's you're name?
Her: (silence)
Me: What if I call you gorgeous? (whip out phone, type in gorgeous) :)
Her: Smile
Me: what is it really?
Her: HB 8.5, no gorgeous HB 8.5
Me: smile
Me: ok, what's UR number?
Her: are you serious?
Me: Smile, right up next to her, look her in the eyes...yes
Her: But I don't know you
Me: Hi, I'm Rich :)
Her: HB 8.5
Me: nice to meet you, :)
Her: nice to meet you too
Me: So what are you doing here tonight? Hanging out with ur friends?
Her: no I work here
Me: no you don't
Her: yes I do, why not?
Me: You aren't dressed for it, it would take too long to get you out of those clothes :)
Her: I'm a hostess, oh and I work at American Eagle
Me: U do, ohh no, maybe I shouldn't get your number...I don't wear anything from there...I turn away...face back to her
Her: what, you don't like it..
Me: smile, not really but I'll still hang out with you, give me your number
Her: why?
Me: so we can get together
Her: here?
Me: no
Me: give me your phone number
Her: it's XXX-XXXX
Me: awesome, it was nice to meet you HB 8.5 (kiss her on cheek)..walk off and talk to friend

Text her a few minutes later: U R f*cking adorable
Her: thanks ;)!!

That was noteworthy to me because it was a persistent close right in front of her friends with them watching the whole thing...they cheered when I introduced myself ....hahahhaa they were like...finally! lol very fun approach. I am nervous when I'm out at night though...was shaking a bit. During the day it would have been no big deal, but this was her turf and she was surrounded by her friends. She actually did look like she was very attracted to me when I first saw her, she got tense...She put up a shield, but I blasted through that f*cker like a champ.....I was sooo f*cking dominant on that approach, telling her what to do instead of asking, she LOVED it. Big thanks to DBOT!

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8-13-09
date with psych Dr. Went to a movie, I asked her. Kind of made a mistake of doing the date really tired, from going out last night. She looked good, saw me talking to a little kid when she came downstairs. She tells me she hates kids....arghhh if not for that HUGE red flag, and a few others she really would be a cool chick. Beautiful, great body, smart...but red flags galore...she says her roomates are all ****s....doesn't like Hawaii compared to LA etc. etc. Seems like she likes to go out to clubs alone.

Good stuff, she's funny. Like her sense of humor...smart girl...same taste in music / art etc....likes Napolean Dynamite

I was kind of nervous at the movie, and she was talking to herself almost the whole time, so I don't think she noticed. I did have to drink a lot of caffeine to stay awake, and had to piss twice, once I told her, second time I told her I had to make a phone call, because I didn't want to seem like a p*ssy. She got curious about that and asked me about it later, I told her I had to make a quick drug deal, she looked at me like WTF? and I just had a sly smile and told her I was ****ing with her...that I had to call a friend. She didn't buy it, but I changed the subject instead of telling her I had to piss. Later on the way back in the car, she tells me she is reading the 48 laws of power, I'm thinking wtf? I have been making plays with this girl the whole time and she is reading that? Damn.... I told her that I loved that book, and told her I thought that she was very inviting and she seemed open, and that was why I wanted to talk to her the first night... when I almost had her home she was explaining why it was ok that my friend was being a prick and I also found out that he was trying to get her phone number the first night when I met her...she was also explaining why she goes to bars alone to meet people(think so she didn't seem slutty to me or something)...also think she is an attention *****..she was annoyed that she was at a bar I was at for an hour and nobody talked to her...think she's into me, and I def want to f*ck her, but wholly issues....on a bright note, we really did have fun talking, both of us did. sleeeeeeeeep

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So do you talk to guys as well when you go out?

From what I can gather you like to make friends, I've had some success with talking to guys as well when I go out, I'm not gay so I'm obviously not hitting on them, I'll just like "sup?" and have a bit of a convo with 'em, every now and then you get lucky because the guy has some hot friends, and it's always good to have some decent mates to chill with or a familiar face when you go out next time.

I enjoyed reading your little journal thus far.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey King,

Ya I'll talk to anyone, but the focus is on the girls for the most part. At night I have realized that if you AREN'T getting into set or hugging, girls / making them laugh then you can't get social proof and it makes you UNattractive. When talking to guys, I do well when I make them lean in to talk and put my arm on their shoulder (kind of dominant). Honestly though I do well in the daytime but a lot of the hot ones are out at night from what I've seen....I've been wanting to get the best of the best so trying everything. Glad you like reading it, happy to write it :)

On another note: last night got a text from the stripper girl, all she said was "out tonight?"... I was tired from the date and missed the context that she was asking me out, thinking she was asking if I was out...so I replied "Tired from last night, saw a movie and going to sleep...what r u up to?"

I realized it was an invitation later, so my response looked weak....if I wasn't so tired, or caught it I should have said "can't tonight...tomorrow?" or something short and sweet.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Friday: 8/14

Went to the Gym, saw hot trainer girl there. I had been playing it cool with her for a while and missed a couple days at the gym (once on purpose, second time because I had a date. Saw her when I got there, smiled at her walked away. went and worked out. While I was working out she had guys all over her, didn't say anything, just ignored her. Saw her coming out of a training session with her sister and kind of messed around a bit. As I was leaving she is at the top of the stairs, holding a sock. She asks me "Is this your sock?" I was holding her arm and I say, hey Trainer girl what's going on? then she ignores me and brings the sock to the front desk. I'm thinking WTF? I'm annoyed at this point (I know I don't own her, but don't understand / like her game at all). As I get on the elevator I say nice and loud BYE TRAINER GIRL in a deep manly voice. In the elevator, I run into the sales manager of my gym, we talk once in a while and tell him that chick is a trip...he says "ya that's what everyone sais"...I figure...f*ck she's a little gamer. So I pull over on my way out of the gym and call her, she picks up and sais she's in the locker room and can't talk long. I ask her if she wants to grab some frozen yogurt in like 20 minutes. She tells me "I'm sorry I have plans" - which is fine with me. I tell her no worries, talk to you later, she says bye. I just wanted to see if she showed much interest at all...I wasn't feeling it / didn't like her game of avoidance etc. so I deleted her number.

Also text back and forth a little with the stripper girl, trying to get her to come out with me, she wouldn't budge, wanted me to come to the club which I didn't really want to. Told her I might be there Friday night, and asked her the best time to come (when she would be there / to f*ck etc.) no response so I didn't go.

Sat 8/15:
Hung out with plate from Downstairs, went hiking, on the hike HB Maui Rich body builder chick text me, think just to stay in touch, text her back. Came home with downstairs and got a BJ, nice but the girl is getting very attached. I told her the norm would be like once a week or so, think I need to hint that I'm dating other girls too, don't want to have to worry about running into her when I'm taking someone home or something in the morning. Couple times now she waited for me downstairs to see when I was coming down. kind of creepy.

Sat Night Persian girl texts me asking me what I'm doing (I'm thinking...wtf. I asked her a few days ago if she wanted to get together Sat and she said play it by ear, but then she wants to get together later anyway). I tell her that I was kind of sick at home (was kind of tired, and just got a BJ, relaxed to get together). She tells me she's feeling very down and basically asks me for a valum or something, thinking I'm a drug dealer (f*ck), she asks me through text if I wanna come over, I tell her ya sure, she then tells me, do you think it's a good idea? I say yes, I like you and there shouldn't be any expectations...then she says "but I'm drunk and upset". I call her and she's crying, feeling isolated , I tell her I'm going to come over. I come over there pretty quick and knock on the door, she comes out and gives me a hug, she grabs a cig and we go outside, and I ask her what's the matter. She tells me she feels discriminated against at school because of where she's from. She digs into me to find out what I know about her, she tells me that she is Persian and seems to think I will shirk away from her at that point, I tell her I knew and didn't care....that it didn't make a difference to me at all. Then she goes on a rant about how the world is ruled by the white man and that we get unfair advantages etc. I didn't like that sh*t at all. I've never been given **** in my life and have had to work for everything, and I've even helped people to understand money a little better etc. She asks me if I had ARAB Money, I ask her if it matters. I'm not sure if she is testing me or trying to see if she can use me in some way etc. I'm still not sure at this point. Anyway we are talking, I'm trying to make her feel better, are legs are touching, later we go into her house and she cooks something in a weird way and I tease her for it. She tells me that if she was a guy she would just f*ck all the girls and not call them, I tell her that would make her a ****head and that she is too feminine to find girls..hahaha. At one point we talk about Persian cats and that I had one when I was a kid, then I stroke her hair and say "yup, you are definitely Persian, you have the soft hair for it"...but didn't make a move. I wasn't feeling it very well and decided to leave, she was complaining of a headache and stomach ache, I figured I blew it somewhere along the way and decided to go. We talked outside for a bit, touched her tickled her a little, stared at her tits blatently when she told me about them. On the way out she tells me "I'm sorry if I wasn't pretty enough for you" instead of validating her, I tell her it's alright, I kind of stink, just threw on a shirt and came over, no shower so we're good. Think she wanted me to make a move and I blew it, but she was saying she felt sh*tty so I didn't want to do it. The big thing we talked about was that she didn't feel like there was anything positive in her life, so the next day when I woke up and sent her a little positive message, she responded and thanked me for the previous night..wasn't sarcastic or anything, just sweet. I liked it, but now I'm not sure if I friend zoned myself. On the next date I need to just make a f*cking move. I need to get over the whole pretty girl nervousness issue once and for all, I'm fine on approach, but over time it gets to me....keep plugging!

Sunday 8/16
Went to A personal finance convention with a friend. Walked around and maked on all the hottest girls there. Got all of their phone numbers...this sh*t is getting easy...the better I feel the better I do. Actually had to give one away to my good friend because he was into her. Happy to do it, he's a good guy...lol was texting him when on approach telling him to close the deal, she was fixing herself up when he looked away....so she was totally into it.
Played some little money game with hot girl with married friend, big tits, nice ass nice face. Was teasing her telling her she was naked and homeless when we played the game and I told her I was going to kick her @ss, called her a dork etc. Later found her again and moved her around & number closed. When I asked her for the number, she said ya ok, but why? I told her soooooo that we can play some board games...pause....smile...she smiled and gave it up.

Earlier spoke with a blonde exhibitor girl, told her about this little 5 year old moms friends grandaughter I saw the prev day...she had wild blue eyes, described them in vivid detail, then looked into her (blondy's) eyes and told her she had beautiful eyes too. Said we should get together later and to give me her number. She wanted mine instead, I gave it to her smiled and went on my merry way.

Later met some girls helping out this blue planet org. told them a couple interesting stories, they really got into it, I was very vivid etc. they were begging for my contact info and I said that I was interested into the org somehow....both girls really liked me.

Monday Lunch 8/17:
At a coffee shop, saw a cute blond, she was studying I asked her what it was for, she told me real estate...fingers sore, finish the rest later.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lunch continued:
found out she was from Kauai. She asked me where I was from, told her from Oahu. ask her more about her studies etc. told her she seemed like a cool girl and that we should get together when she was in town, asked if she had a card or something, she complied as expected. Going to keep in touch and try to nail her later, or maybe have someone to visit on Kauai. She seemed low maintenance, would be nice to have someone like that as a plate / more...

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So nothing new to report...busy with home life and work. Been following up with a few plates, the Persian girl seems very much into me and so does girl from Maui, girl downstairs seems very clingy and I'm trying to not pay too much attention. X got engaged to the guy she cheated on me with, I thought it was kind of funny but it screws with my life and my kids life big time. Revelation that I'm kind of having that I've read about in the past is this:

Don't give a sh*t at all what other people think of you, it seems that as soon as I begin to question "what do I think SHE wants me to say / act" is when I blow it. It needs to always be about respect for myself and when it comes to the interactions with girls, just have fun and let whatever silly crap I want roll right off my tong. I thought about what to say to the Persian girl for two days and fought with myself in agony, ended up just having some laime(ish) thing to say, but it didn't matter anyway. I was wondering if I should change tack because of the way she now appeared to appreciate me and in the end decided to just do what I was doing, but throw in a few niceties here and there. She was just happy to hear from me really and text me late last night when she got home because she wanted to hear from me again...so I was the last thing she thought about before she went to bed. I honestly think she likes me because I didn't bend to her every whim and agree with everything, this is a serious attractant, I think thats why C&F work, because they aren't used to men being men these days...this seems to be a definitive conclusion I'm coming to. At the end of the day being who you are for your own sake is the easiest, least stressful and most successful thing to do. Strange, my wit isn't as sharp as it was just a week ago...probably because I'm focusing so much on work & my boy, so there is less idle time to ponder sh*t.

As soon as Maui girls controller boy left to another country she's all about me, she seems to have low self esteem and tries to prove that she's a good person to this guy, he manipulates her by being a **** and telling her she sucks, she's a rich ***** whatever, and she goes for it...he had her cleaning his toilets...hahaha..... so his game is major hot and cold, ******* then sweet to her the next day, and treats her like sh*t. I could care less, more of an observational thing then anything else.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the controlling & manipulation above I couldn't see myself doing this to someone regardless of how effective it is with certain people. It would probably work great with girls with low self esteem. Sounds like he REALLY treats her sh*tty

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/20/09
Was at the gym last night, few little hotties around, didn't focus on them, had a headache. Saw trainer girl on my way down the stairs she was on the phone, froze in place when she saw me maybe to let me by maybe nervousness. I was (prob stupidly) talking to this guy that works there that I always see about game, told him he already has all he needs, in good shape, just be confident and tease them like little girls, DON'T be too nice (that's what I get from him). He said I should write a book, I told him I was in a long term thing with a bad girl and wanted to get better at this stuff, so I could make my choices. Told him that one of the keys was figuring out if they were interested, told him there was a girl that I've seen following him around and that he should go for it....crap...later that night I see him upstairs and the girl that was following him around is a girl that I want. I kind of pointed out this chick that I know was into me, but was following him around at one point. I just mentioned with my eyes, he seems pretty AFC so maybe he didn't understand. As I'm leaving the gym, the girl basically calls me over, I teased her saying "giddy up cowboy" (I had seen her posing nude in body painting on a First Friday, getting painted like a Dallas Cowboy.... She tried to hide out from me a little bit...I hung out 4 a bit, drank my beer, socialized a bit and took off without acknowledging that I knew her...basically disappeared without her knowing it...leaving her wondering if I recognized her or not. She looks decent in the gym, but with makeup she's a 9, small girl, great body and great face...seems like a gr8 personality 2). One other time I've seen her made up she also looked very good. She actually approached me a while back and told me I should take her kick-boxing class. So anyway, I'm on the way out and she says "Are you leaving?" (kinda loud) I smile and come over to her. She is surrounded by people, I tell her I am done for the night, and she tells me she is going to go workout with that guy I mentioned before (actually pretty sure he is FZ'd...now because I'm pretty sure that she was waiting to talk to me). ok, some scraps of the convo post:

Me: Oh yea, that guy (gym guy) knows what's up
Cowgirl: Her ya, my gluts and thighs are sore
Me: oh, you have a sore ass :)
Cowgirl: hahaha ya
Me: what'd you do, squats?
Cowgirl: ya, a bunch
Me: I know how u feel I like doing heavy squats, give me some beautiful legs :)
Cowgirl: hahaha
Cowgirl: (banters a bit with people around her behind the desk)
Me: Do you work here?
Cowgirl: ya,
Me: no u don't
Cowgirl: ya I do
Coworker: I don't know if what she does should be called work
Me: (laughs loudly)
Cowgirl: Ya, I work in the mornings
Me: so if I woke up at the crack of dawn, I would see you here, behind the desk?
Cowgirl: :) yes, if you did
Me: but I just don't wake up that early, so it'll probably never happen
Cowgirl: Hey my names (%Girl_Name%)
Me: (%MY_NAME%), (girly shake) nice to meet you (%GIRL_NAME%) :)
Cowgirl: So I want to get more cut (more defined body working out) especially my stomach
Me: Oh, u want to have a full on 6-pack?....I don't think u should
Cowgirl: why not?
Me (money line): Well, I know what you mean, some girls have that tight, muscular, toned body (motioning with hands), but for you (I look her up and down slowly)...you have that softer, more feminine look. I don't think it would suit you as well.....you wouldn't look like a work of art (BINGO...I f*ckin saw u and recognized u naked with body paint)....(HUGE SMILE)
Cowgirl: HUGE SMILE....hmm I know what you mean
Cowgirl: my stomach is flat though, but I still want more definition
Me: work ur obliques, but not the middle
Me: nice finally talking with you, gotto go cowboy (start walking away...power move)
Her: laughs...shouts out "cow GIRL"
Me: Over my shoulder "oh ya, Cow GIRL"...You are a shining star (she had stars painted all over her naked body)
As I'm walking to the elevator there are three beautiful girls getting in, they heard me say "You are a shining star" and prob thought I was talking to them. Each of them smile and look down......it feels f*cking good to be a king

Lesson: I'll get the girls number later, wanted to give the guy I talked to a shot...especially after my little pep talk. I don't want him **** blocking like I think he and his friend have in the past, 2 many beautiful girls in the gym to have interference like that...I need them on my side, next time I see her if she is still showing interest I'll get her number and make plans on the down-low...she does seem to have high interest. The cool thing about this one was that I planned for a while how I would use this info with this girl. I could have just said it outright, "Her I saw you at XXXX naked", but by creating this little secret world where I knew something and hinted at it in such a way as to not give it away outright, I have created a thread of a connection with her, let her know I was attracted without specifically saying "durrrrr your soooo beautiful" also one of trust because I didn't tell her secret to her coworkers. I can play on this without actually saying it for a while, on dates, when trying to get her naked etc.

L8R: the Persian princess texts me. We go back and forth, I tell her I feel like I could arm wrestle a gorilla, and she starts calling me King Kong....I love it. She has to go walk back home or something and tells me she'll text me from home. Later I text her telling her I had a dream about her in bed looking niiiiice and expectant when all of a sudden the door to the bedroom opens and some old man walks in with his old wrinkled balls hanging and a big smile on his face....she laughs and tells me she'll never have s3x again. We go back and forth and end it. Later she calls me outright. I was actually reading the art of seduction trying to figure out what this kind of girl is, she seems like an AW, but she also genuinely seems into me. We talk for a bit about the most ridiculous sh*t I can think of, like I want to buy a castle with a big pimped out chair and have serfs to do my bidding, and she tells me about this old man with soft sausage fingers that tries to bang her. I call her a little seductress....tell her she's leading them on a little bit at a time only to pull them away more in the direction she wants....lmao because that's what I'm trying to do to her. I think she has game and does or doesn't know it and it is very interesting to me to play along with her.

L8R try to set a time for Sunday afternoon / eve. She tells me she'll check schedule and lemme know before Sun. She tells me later she wants to get a tat to cover one up in an R rated area.......think she REALLY likes me and doesn't want me to see what it is if we get neked on the second date.....she f*ckin better not expect me to pay for it...she did mention something about what she does with HER money vs. OTHER people's money on the phone earlier.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8/21 Sat:
In the morning, I was at a coffee shop in Manoa and wanted to contact the Persian princess to C about getting 2gether Sunday.
We text a little bit, I was very sarchastic and goofy on the last ones I sent her, so this time I was very sweet...sent her something like "goodmorning beautiful, wanted to wish you a fulfilling and great day". She responds back "I got a tatoo!"...I'm thinking (huh, I thought that was what we were going to do). So I asked her about it blah blah. She said she was going to take a shower and later she sent me a smiley face message and I just called her... We talked a bit more, she sounded excited about the tat and I asked her if she was free Sun, she asked about Sat night and I told her I couldn't. Then she tells me that white guys allways flake, that this one guy she texts etc allways flakes, and that she went to dinner with this guy she met at a bar. I kind of got annoyed thinking (why the f+ck is she telling me this?). I screwed up and asked her kind of annoyed how many guys she's seeing. She tells me she isn't seeing anyone and that she can go to dinner with whoever she wants. I tell her that I know that, gotto go and lemme know about Sun.

Later I figure she was telling me that because she thought I had a date, so I was annoyed anyway and figured I'd have to tell her sometime and I tell her that I have a son, and that's why I can't go out Sat, I'm watching him, and that if she doesn't have interest anymore it would suck, but I would understand. She asks me if I'm a good dad and tells me she is in a place in her life where she is going with the flow (took this to mean she's not serious). I told her def a good dad and dating for fun. She writes back "let's have fun then" and that she's glad I'm a good dad and she couldn't talk to me if I wasn't. So now I need to figure out something fun to do tonight without drinking that she might like.