“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"You're not romantic enough"....

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
I'm at the point in a relationship where I need to be more romantic besides the wining and dining.

What are some of your thoughtful/romantic gestures that could be used by fellow DJs?

One time I broke into my GF's house (didnt have a key) and replaced a vase full of dying flowers with a huge bouquet of new flowers that I picked out myself at an (expensive!) flower shop. This was during the day before she was having one of those Tastfully Simple parties with all her girlfriends that night. I wrote a note next to the vase and said something like "you cant host a party with dead flowers, have fun tonight!"

I guess that's not really something anyone could just do at any time though. I am looking for new ideas, I am on a dry streak! :p
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
First of all, how long have you been with her?

Second, if you're going to add some romance to the relationship, don't overdo it. Romance is a spice, not a main course.

Use your creativity. If you combine ****y/funny into romance, you won't come across as a pu55y. Tuck her into bed when she's tired just like you would a child. Have a romantic candlelit happy meal from McDonalds, give her gag gifts on special occasions that reflect something you've talked about.

Or you could just use plain romance. Brush her hair, give her a foot rub, buy her chocolate when she's on her period, cook her dinner.

Again, don't overwhelm her with romance, just do something every once in a while.
 

Drex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2002
Messages
568
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Desdinova

Again, don't overwhelm her with romance, just do something every once in a while.
Right, I know this. I havent really done anything in a while though.
 

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
Originally posted by Drex
I'm at the point in a relationship where I need to be more romantic besides the wining and dining.

What are some of your thoughtful/romantic gestures that could be used by fellow DJs?

One time I broke into my GF's house (didnt have a key) and replaced a vase full of dying flowers with a huge bouquet of new flowers that I picked out myself at an (expensive!) flower shop. This was during the day before she was having one of those Tastfully Simple parties with all her girlfriends that night. I wrote a note next to the vase and said something like "you cant host a party with dead flowers, have fun tonight!"

I guess that's not really something anyone could just do at any time though. I am looking for new ideas, I am on a dry streak! :p
if you got caught by police, you would be so happy about that now would you, lol so how did you brake in?
 
Top