Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Worst AFC mistakes And How you Learned From Them

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
I need someone to help me Because I have Faiiled so deeply It sickens me I misinterpretade a clients impression to me at a workplace. She told me she left her number on hr check and I like a Dumbass Took ti to mean she wanted ME to call her. So I did...
Now I may lose my Job or she says she wants to press criminal charges....
All for a stupid Misinterpretaion and fcking Miscommunication. I feel sooo Low so Stupid and soo Damn Hopeless My record may tainted for this damn crap If I get prosecuted I may get kicked Out of School I dont even know.
Im done with the Worrying, I just Want you guys to share situations similar to these and How you Overcame them
Peace out

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you did was call her? Just tell her there was some misinterpretation...I don't see the problem here.

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nor do I. Its Just she is apparently a Drama Queen. Because Even ma employers were calm about it and saw that it was a simple misinterpretation. Apparently she just sounds like she wants money or is going for Blood. Some ppl are like that I guess. But nonethe less I still want to hear some testimonies of WORST mistakes or tales of rejections Guys
Peace Out

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post is not any AFC Mistakes to boost your confidence, however, you did nothing wrong. Miscommunication. She left her number and you called. There's nothing illegal about that.

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, just play it cool, tell her it was a misunderstanding. :cool:

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, don't contact her. If she wants to play hardball, then so be it- she'll only get to watch her case fall apart in court.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your worst AFC mistake is using the acronym AFC on a thread that has nothing to do with exhibiting AFC behavior, just for the sakes of using the term AFC.

Why did she give you the number?

alone

Don Juan
Reaction score
She left her number on the check guys. When I called my method of Approach was wrong. I told her I got the number from the check which gave the image I stole it and no that I thought She wanted me to take it. Her boyfrend sounded veery thuggish so He was pissed. It seems that he is pushing it more than she is, I dont know
I spoke to a detective just now and he told me that she has No basis to press criminal charges, It was Simple Miscommunication. I agree though I would Loove to hear her agrument in court. But anyway before this happened I was plaiing on working on My Inner game completely. So im going to take a break form this site and go on Living My Life. Im sorry I guess it wasnt an AFC mistake at all. LOL Thanx for the Heads Up.
Butanyhoo the plan is to work oUT ON ALL AREAS of ma life.

Peace Out