"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Your Worst AFC mistakes And How you Learned From Them

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
I need someone to help me Because I have Faiiled so deeply It sickens me I misinterpretade a clients impression to me at a workplace. She told me she left her number on hr check and I like a Dumbass Took ti to mean she wanted ME to call her. So I did...
Now I may lose my Job or she says she wants to press criminal charges....
All for a stupid Misinterpretaion and fcking Miscommunication. I feel sooo Low so Stupid and soo Damn Hopeless My record may tainted for this damn crap If I get prosecuted I may get kicked Out of School I dont even know.
Im done with the Worrying, I just Want you guys to share situations similar to these and How you Overcame them
Peace out
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
All you did was call her? Just tell her there was some misinterpretation...I don't see the problem here.
 

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Nor do I. Its Just she is apparently a Drama Queen. Because Even ma employers were calm about it and saw that it was a simple misinterpretation. Apparently she just sounds like she wants money or is going for Blood. Some ppl are like that I guess. But nonethe less I still want to hear some testimonies of WORST mistakes or tales of rejections Guys
Peace Out
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
My post is not any AFC Mistakes to boost your confidence, however, you did nothing wrong. Miscommunication. She left her number and you called. There's nothing illegal about that.
 

m4a1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
237
Reaction score
0
Location
Rome, Italy
Man, just play it cool, tell her it was a misunderstanding. :cool:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
434
Reaction score
0
Actually, don't contact her. If she wants to play hardball, then so be it- she'll only get to watch her case fall apart in court.
 

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,574
Reaction score
66
Age
52
Location
Los Angeles
Your worst AFC mistake is using the acronym AFC on a thread that has nothing to do with exhibiting AFC behavior, just for the sakes of using the term AFC.

Why did she give you the number?
 

alone

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
She left her number on the check guys. When I called my method of Approach was wrong. I told her I got the number from the check which gave the image I stole it and no that I thought She wanted me to take it. Her boyfrend sounded veery thuggish so He was pissed. It seems that he is pushing it more than she is, I dont know
I spoke to a detective just now and he told me that she has No basis to press criminal charges, It was Simple Miscommunication. I agree though I would Loove to hear her agrument in court. But anyway before this happened I was plaiing on working on My Inner game completely. So im going to take a break form this site and go on Living My Life. Im sorry I guess it wasnt an AFC mistake at all. LOL Thanx for the Heads Up.
Butanyhoo the plan is to work oUT ON ALL AREAS of ma life.


Peace Out
 
Top