"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Your views on getting a date set up by someone else?

SoonToBeDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2003
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Hey I was just wondering what you guys thought about some one setting up me and a girl for a date, not a current situation but if it did happen what are your views? Like if a girl I know says she wants to set me and her friend up for a date, what do you think about that? Would I just tell her that I'll set myself up or just let her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
In my opinion, it's fine if the girl's party sets you up with her. However, I don't think I would do it the other way around.
 

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
ya if one of ur guy friends trys to set u up it might be some kinda joke.. or maybe a really hot girl(if it was they wouldnt be trying to set u up with her)
 

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
You should definetly set it up yourself, trust me. I remember also reading something by Doc Love that if a friend sets you up it puts you in a really bad position because he's the one that broke the ice and she's probably digging him for his confidence and thinking you're some shy nice guy that she can act all superior to. If you don't really care and have game/looks though it wouldn't matter I think.
 
Top