Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Uncle Atom is Now Married, and It’s.....

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done sir, I hope that some of the younger guys value your advice and thoughts like I always have.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not just marrying that person, you are marrying everybody they have ever been and everyone they will eventually become, good luck on the future

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Atom. Congratulations. You're one of the few people I remember from way way back in the day. I remember you used to post some good stuff.

I am inspired by your approach and that you reached your goal. May I ask:

You quit alcohol and smoking?(assuming you did)
No drugs? (You or the girl)
Where did you meet this woman? (I assume IRL)
How did that go?
LOL that's like Woody Allen hearing "You used to be funny". Just joking, I know what you mean.

I never smoked and I quit alcohol decades ago, but that was more because I have an extremely sensitive stomach. You guys think it's hard dating these days, try it with serious IBS. Incredibly difficult.

I met her on OLD. I succeeded there because I wrote my profile to attract one specific woman, and not to attract many women. I fish with a line, not a net. My profile was sure to disinterest most modern-day women and to interest only girls with old-fashioned values. I always advise young men to adopt the attitude of a Benevolent King, who overtly rejects and punishes bad behavior and richly rewards good.

My personal secret to changing from an absolutely hopeless, clueless and frustrated by to an effective man was twofold: One, putting what I learned from this website into practice (Hint: Pook and Anti-Dump). Two, deciding to reject and judge women.

Contrary to what even I thought would happen, adopting a policy of rejecting and judging women for bad behavior skyrocketed me to success with them. I did it as an experiment and it turned out to be the golden key.

For those who haven't read my ramblings, I always maintain that women are desperately seeking a man who is superior to them. They crave this. When you flip your inner switch from appeasing and walking on eggshells to judging (and of course I mean judging reasonably and fairly, yet extremely firmly), women perceive you in a whole new light. A handful will be offended (good riddance), but the majority will respect you.

Anyway, my girl came upon my profile and sent me a smile, and the rest is history. We wrote for several weeks and then met (she lived two states away BTW). She was pre-qualified because she liked what she read in my very firm and specific profile. Over the next 5 years she proved herself to be exceptional in every way. Zero sh!t tests, and anything I needed to correct in her, she responded to. She actually loves my leadership and correction.

The problem with men today is that they hold every interaction with women as "do or die", and they telegraph loudly that they are "all-in" with her and are waiting for her acceptance or rejection. My method is to immediately flip the script and LOUDLY telegraph that I am judging her. If we men did this en-masse, the current horrible social climate would change and we would be back in the driver's seat as nature intended.

If I were to summarize effective, fool-proof game in two words, it would be "Judge them". Men who judge women and require decent behavior out of them do not repel them, but rather, attract them. Men have a very hard time internalizing this concept because of how we men relate to each other and because of perceived scarcity of women who are attracted to us. It takes courage and a bold step to switch from appeaser to judge, but that step turns out to be a huge stride that breaks one out of the reality of lack into another dimension of abundance and a sense of control.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Atom Smasher

Congrats. You are a good poster and someone that I would bet is a good dude in life.

There are definitely good women out there, Glassguy has probably sent many down the road that were worthy of potential LTR/marriage. But I will keep test driving for now ;)

Glad you found a good one. Just make sure to hold that frame!
I'll be holding that frame, brother. As I see it, the biggest challenge in marriage or in a LTR is avoiding settling in to making her your surrogate mommy.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats man,I wish a really happy journey with Mrs. Smashed!!
I want your opinion on one thing( and I am asking this here as it may help other younglings like me )-
What exactly is the process and how should I go about it everyday?
(I know the answer to the process is to develop oneself both physically and mentally and have a goal but I wanted your take on this)
Cheers
Read my recent post here in this thread about how I met her on OLD.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations buddy.
Marriage is game on hard mode.
I'm sure you're upto the task.

Did you consider marriage for the sole purpose of having kids/climbing the social ladder?
LOL look at my age. 64 years young. I married because I found an upper 2% woman and wanted to have some companionship as I get older.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fair. But I'd bet the over on Atom Smasher's marriage going the distance. Most marriages fail because most men haven't walked their own path long enough or discovered who they are. Thus they end up with the type of woman who think they can finish sculpting him. When you get to where he is value-wise, you develop a homing device for the right women who will make a good match for you. They are rare.
Very well articulated indeed.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to see its not all jaded men on here. My goal is to have what atom has found.
A good solid woman to add to my life. No drama
I'm not going to preach or proselytize here, but getting one's spiritual life in order is of profound importance. Settling our accounts with God makes way for a normalization of relationships.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL that's like Woody Allen hearing "You used to be funny". Just joking, I know what you mean.

I never smoked and I quit alcohol decades ago, but that was more because I have an extremely sensitive stomach. You guys think it's hard dating these days, try it with serious IBS. Incredibly difficult.

I met her on OLD. I succeeded there because I wrote my profile to attract one specific woman, and not to attract many women. I fish with a line, not a net. My profile was sure to disinterest most modern-day women and to interest only girls with old-fashioned values. I always advise young men to adopt the attitude of a Benevolent King, who overtly rejects and punishes bad behavior and richly rewards good.

My personal secret to changing from an absolutely hopeless, clueless and frustrated by to an effective man was twofold: One, putting what I learned from this website into practice (Hint: Pook and Anti-Dump). Two, deciding to reject and judge women.

Contrary to what even I thought would happen, adopting a policy of rejecting and judging women for bad behavior skyrocketed me to success with them. I did it as an experiment and it turned out to be the golden key.

For those who haven't read my ramblings, I always maintain that women are desperately seeking a man who is superior to them. They crave this. When you flip your inner switch from appeasing and walking on eggshells to judging (and of course I mean judging reasonably and fairly, yet extremely firmly), women perceive you in a whole new light. A handful will be offended (good riddance), but the majority will respect you.

Anyway, my girl came upon my profile and sent me a smile, and the rest is history. We wrote for several weeks and then met (she lived two states away BTW). She was pre-qualified because she liked what she read in my very firm and specific profile. Over the next 5 years she proved herself to be exceptional in every way. Zero sh!t tests, and anything I needed to correct in her, she responded to. She actually loves my leadership and correction.

The problem with men today is that they hold every interaction with women as "do or die", and they telegraph loudly that they are "all-in" with her and are waiting for her acceptance or rejection. My method is to immediately flip the script and LOUDLY telegraph that I am judging her. If we men did this en-masse, the current horrible social climate would change and we would be back in the driver's seat as nature intended.

If I were to summarize effective, fool-proof game in two words, it would be "Judge them". Men who judge women and require decent behavior out of them do not repel them, but rather, attract them. Men have a very hard time internalizing this concept because of how we men relate to each other and because of perceived scarcity of women who are attracted to us. It takes courage and a bold step to switch from appeaser to judge, but that step turns out to be a huge stride that breaks one out of the reality of lack into another dimension of abundance and a sense of control.
You have a balanced approach, by targeting one specific type of lady so you'll know you'll be compatible from the get-go.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me if it's off limits Atom. Did you make a pre-nup? What was your thinking?
In most cases, especially with younger guys, I strongly recommend a pre-nup, although I'm not sure how enforceable they are these days.

In our case, we are both entering with roughly equivalent assets, but more importantly, we strongly believe in biblical standards and God forbids divorce except in the case of infidelity. Pie in the sky to many, but to us, an outward, tangible expression of faith. When one follows the God of the bible, one can still get burned, but we know that He also honors obedience regardless of circumstances. Somebody, somewhere has to walk the talk. I want to be one of those guys who do. There are no guarantees in life, except for the guarantee of peace with God through faith and obedience.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you flip your inner switch from appeasing and walking on eggshells to judging (and of course I mean judging reasonably and fairly, yet extremely firmly), women perceive you in a whole new light.
I flipped my switch over a year ago and it's been truly eye opening and wonderful.

I think it will be easier for guys with stronger minds though and not be affected by the pvssy kryptonite. One way for that to happen is to have options. Unfortunately some of these guys don't but it's also state of mind and can be overcome nonetheless.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should give us updates on what gaming you have to do to keep it going.

Serenity

Reaction score
Men have a very hard time internalizing this concept because of how we men relate to each other and because of perceived scarcity of women who are attracted to us. It takes courage and a bold step to switch from appeaser to judge, but that step turns out to be a huge stride that breaks one out of the reality of lack into another dimension of abundance and a sense of control.
It really is strange that men who get nothing don't have the courage to try something bold. You'd think it would be easier for them since they don't have anything to lose, they can't get much less successful than they already are.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really is strange that men who get nothing don't have the courage to try something bold. You'd think it would be easier for them since they don't have anything to lose, they can't get much less successful than they already are.
That’s exactly where I was. Nothing to lose, so why not throw a Hail Mary? Turns out it was the best thing I ever did. As you already implied, there are a lot of guys here with nothing to lose, and everything to gain if they would just experiment.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s exactly where I was. Nothing to lose, so why not throw a Hail Mary? Turns out it was the best thing I ever did. As you already implied, there are a lot of guys here with nothing to lose, and everything to gain if they would just experiment.
1623151649525.png
Risking your balls in other words is to live you life to the fullest as I see it.
Not taking risk is static and static is the same as dead.
Nothing ever really moves and nothing changes in a static environment.

1623151990329.png
Start taking risk every day guys and live your life.

Last edited: