Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Uncle Atom is Now Married, and It’s.....

PowerQuest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which btw also just reminded me of this video with the same message sort of:

Georgepithyou

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to see other relationship minded people, the end goal of a relationship should be marriage. Why else would you get into one.

Seeing you finding a quality woman to marry in 2021 gives me and others inspiration.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great!

Guys, I keep telling you, hold out for the upper 3% and accept nothing less. I’ve yet to see a sh!t test from this girl. Zero drama, nothing but support, submissiveness and good will.

It’s great to have a truly decent woman to go through life’s joys and sorrows with.

How do you score one of these? You do a tear-down and rebuild of yourself. You develop the policy of judging all women while developing yourself into man of impeccable integrity. You take care of your spiritual life by submitting the the Lord. If you’re not such a man, you won’t even show up as a tiny blip on her radar. If you become such a man through sacrifice and toil, taking the hammer and chisel to yourself every day, you become visible to these women.

You guys would have voted me “Least Likely to Succeed” fifteen years ago. A naive, ignorant mess.

If I can do it, most of you can. All it takes is faith in the process, not faith in yourself necessarily. Embark on the journey and trust that your effort X time will = success.

As always, I’m speaking to the relationship-minded guys. If you have any questions, as here or PM me.
Give it a few years brah. Time rusts most things. How many people do ypu know eat cheeseburgers 5 days a week for ten years strait. Marriage and kids are overrated.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know OP but he may be an outlier. The market we are in is yiur best relationships happen when you dont fully commit.
This is coming from a married member to a SE Asian chick raised by both strict parents. And yes she is a hoe too and it slowly comes out over time. Depending on the hottness of the girl and the level of your game and value. I think Roissy has said it best when it comes to marriage. Especially to the hot girls.
Im already thinking of getting out of this one after 4.5 years.
Marriage is no buffer to the market and the game never ends. Especially in America.
Hope it works out but time is a long endeavor.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to see other relationship minded people, the end goal of a relationship should be marriage. Why else would you get into one.

Seeing you finding a quality woman to marry in 2021 gives me and others inspiration.
Have you been married?

Divorced?

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"