Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Uncle Atom is Now Married, and It’s.....

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great!

Guys, I keep telling you, hold out for the upper 3% and accept nothing less. I’ve yet to see a sh!t test from this girl. Zero drama, nothing but support, submissiveness and good will.

It’s great to have a truly decent woman to go through life’s joys and sorrows with.

How do you score one of these? You do a tear-down and rebuild of yourself. You develop the policy of judging all women while developing yourself into man of impeccable integrity. You take care of your spiritual life by submitting the the Lord. If you’re not such a man, you won’t even show up as a tiny blip on her radar. If you become such a man through sacrifice and toil, taking the hammer and chisel to yourself every day, you become visible to these women.

You guys would have voted me “Least Likely to Succeed” fifteen years ago. A naive, ignorant mess.

If I can do it, most of you can. All it takes is faith in the process, not faith in yourself necessarily. Embark on the journey and trust that your effort X time will = success.

As always, I’m speaking to the relationship-minded guys. If you have any questions, as here or PM me.
Congratulations man.I hope this doesn’t mean you’ll stop posting here.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Pua’s always end up getting married because they find the girl that’s not like the rest... years later they will be divorced and frustrated

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily.

Guys, you're not scoring any points here when you make these comments that show you hate women and think they're good-for-nothing tramps.

Not every guy who enters a committed relationship is some loser who's destined for heartache. Geez.

This isn't a MGTOW, Black Pill forum.
I never said any of that. Women are great, I still love my ex for example. But I’m also a realist and the divorce rates are over 50%. I wouldn’t bet on those odds with money let alone my life

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations buddy.
Marriage is game on hard mode.
I'm sure you're upto the task.

Did you consider marriage for the sole purpose of having kids/climbing the social ladder?

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
great!

Guys, I keep telling you, hold out for the upper 3% and accept nothing less. I’ve yet to see a sh!t test from this girl. Zero drama, nothing but support, submissiveness and good will.

It’s great to have a truly decent woman to go through life’s joys and sorrows with.

How do you score one of these? You do a tear-down and rebuild of yourself. You develop the policy of judging all women while developing yourself into man of impeccable integrity. You take care of your spiritual life by submitting the the Lord. If you’re not such a man, you won’t even show up as a tiny blip on her radar. If you become such a man through sacrifice and toil, taking the hammer and chisel to yourself every day, you become visible to these women.

You guys would have voted me “Least Likely to Succeed” fifteen years ago. A naive, ignorant mess.

If I can do it, most of you can. All it takes is faith in the process, not faith in yourself necessarily. Embark on the journey and trust that your effort X time will = success.

As always, I’m speaking to the relationship-minded guys. If you have any questions, as here or PM me.
Nice result Atom! Well done bro.

You know a man has the correct foundations and is speaking from a good place when he mentions the Lord.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I’m also a realist and the divorce rates are over 50%. I wouldn’t bet on those odds with money let alone my life
That's fair. But I'd bet the over on Atom Smasher's marriage going the distance. Most marriages fail because most men haven't walked their own path long enough or discovered who they are. Thus they end up with the type of woman who think they can finish sculpting him. When you get to where he is value-wise, you develop a homing device for the right women who will make a good match for you. They are rare.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All it takes is faith in the process
Shyt, the 76ers really are going to win the NBA championship.

Besides that, congrats! You're a beacon of strength and masculinity here. The notion of tearing down yourself rings true - I've lived it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's fair. But I'd bet the over on Atom Smasher's marriage going the distance. Most marriages fail because most men haven't walked their own path long enough or discovered who they are. Thus they end up with the type of woman who think they can finish sculpting him. When you get to where he is value-wise, you develop a homing device for the right women who will make a good match for you. They are rare.
In addition, I like to add that just being on SS or reading recommended books does give you an advantage in screening proper LTR/marriage material as well. I would go far as to say SS members have an advantage over the traditional chump in this regards, thus furthering your chances for success.

We all know a lot of it starts from the screening process. You get that wrong and you're setting yourself up for failure right off the bat.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We’ll see

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha most SS posters r like Viet Cong crazy cats. Over screening is more likely.

Atom I m sure she s an amazing lady. Wishing you many years of good health and happiness

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said any of that. Women are great, I still love my ex for example. But I’m also a realist and the divorce rates are over 50%. I wouldn’t bet on those odds with money let alone my life
Then you will forever be alone and never have a family.

Most marriage fail because people go in on emotions.

I don't know Atom, but if others comments are correct he went in after years of screening, thus reducing the chance of divorce. So 50% won't apply

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then you will forever be alone and never have a family.

Most marriage fail because people go in on emotions.

I don't know Atom, but if others comments are correct he went in after years of screening, thus reducing the chance of divorce. So 50% won't apply
Ok Disney ;) look, a man can still have a family without getting married. A man can also still have friends.

as for being alone, I’m an introvert and prefer it most of the time, so I win.

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Disney ;) look, a man can still have a family without getting married. A man can also still have friends.

as for being alone, I’m an introvert and prefer it most of the time, so I win.
A child is mentally healthier with two secure stable parents at home. So marriage in that sense is good.

"Disney" all you want, but thats the truth.

As for being alone, yeah..I've seen what the eternal bachelor looks like with my great uncle. He sailed the world but eventually when he got to older and started to give less of a **** he ended up with house full of cats pissing and ****ting on the floor and living in his own filth.

Sure he lived longer than his married brothers...but that was a lonely ending to his life.

A man can be married, have friends and good life if he is alpha. If a woman stops you having friends. You have a bigger problem.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A child is mentally healthier with two secure stable parents at home. So marriage in that sense is good.

"Disney" all you want, but thats the truth.

As for being alone, yeah..I've seen what the eternal bachelor looks like with my great uncle. He sailed the world but eventually when he got to older and started to give less of a **** he ended up with house full of cats pissing and ****ting on the floor and living in his own filth.

Sure he lived longer than his married brothers...but that was a lonely ending to his life.

A man can be married, have friends and good life if he is alpha. If a woman stops you having friends. You have a bigger problem.
So everyone will be like your uncle who doesn’t get married eh? Makes sense

Datinglife26

Don Juan
Reaction score
So everyone will be like your uncle who doesn’t get married eh? Makes sense
No, but I have seen what its like for a man to live alone.
Also now seeing my divorced dad who is nothing like his uncle getting weird little quirks.

The point is that living with someone keeps you in check socially.
Isolating you pick up bad habits

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but I have seen what its like for a man to live alone.
Also now seeing my divorced dad who is nothing like his uncle getting weird little quirks.

The point is that living with someone keeps you in check socially.
Isolating you pick up bad habits
I’ve always been a loner. I’m not half as weird as most. I think I’ll be ok

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations Atom! Wishing you and the Mrs great joy & abundance together. Thrilled for you both :)

Cheers and God’s Blessings

BE