Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Uncle Atom is Engaged

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why were quite a few members asking how old she was? Are they happy she is not 25 years younger, or are they upset she is not 25 years younger?

Whatever gives you peace of mind OP, that’s all that matters,
I think they must have thought I was possibly involved with a twenty or thirty-something. Truth be told, I’ve dated several of them and that has been my preferred age range (30s) for casual dating in the past, mostly because they still have some looks remaining.

I take it that the guys who asked about age thought maybe I’d be taken to the cleaners down the road. I was surprised myself that a few were asking this.

But no, she is just a little younger than I, just by a year. I would agree with them that a wide disparity in age would be a recipe for disaster.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on finding a woman worthy to love and have an LTR with.

As rickthetoad mentioned, will you be doing anything to protect yourself financially?

-Augustus-
Thank you, and yup, finances secure.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations and best wishes. You sound 110% sure. You can't protect against everything, but with your certainty and peace of mind you can make the best decision and reap the rewards. The best is yet to come I'm sure.

logicallefty

Reaction score
But no, she is just a little younger than I, just by a year. I would agree with them that a wide disparity in age would be a recipe for disaster.
I don't even look at disparity in age when I do my analysis. I just look at a woman's age in general. If you really study women you know and have known like I do and take mental notes you can really see some collective like statistics in how they behave based upon age. In what I have seen, the 30s women particularly 33-39 are the most dangerous range for cheating and/or leaving a man to find better grass. In your case with your woman being 60, even if she were in her 50s, I think you are out of the danger zone as much as anyone can be.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
62? Hope you are all stocked up on Viagara for your honeymoon...lol :p

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL this thing still seems to have a mind if its own, no slowdown at all. Good to know the V exists though, just in case for the future...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I think they “get” you if you become lazy. When men become lazy and stop gaming their wife, bad things happen.

It’s so easy to fall into. Thank goodness for sites like this, where we’re continually reminded to avoid the natural inclination to turn her into your mommy and becoming dependent on her affections.

I’ve noticed that tendency in past relationships. I gradually morphed from a man she respected into a needy beta. You can bet I won’t let that happen again. It takes continual self-evaluation to avoid slipping into the comfortable.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Congrats OP. Best of luck

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Very happy for you Atom. Great news.

This is way off topic, but how do you reconcile the “feeling superior” to women with your Christian faith?

I support what you are saying from a “frame” or “game” perspective*, but I personally feel guilty if I’m anything but humble around others (including females).

*Hate those terms but just using for clarity.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very happy for you Atom. Great news.

This is way off topic, but how do you reconcile the “feeling superior” to women with your Christian faith?

I support what you are saying from a “frame” or “game” perspective*, but I personally feel guilty if I’m anything but humble around others (including females).

*Hate those terms but just using for clarity.
That’s an excellent question. It absolutely resolves perfectly with the Christian faith. I don’t have time right now to give you a thoughtful answer, but I will do so later today. It’s a worthy subject to explore.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the congrats! It’s very much appreciated.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That’s an excellent question. It absolutely resolves perfectly with the Christian faith. I don’t have time right now to give you a thoughtful answer, but I will do so later today. It’s a worthy subject to explore.
No rush. Whenever. Just an interesting discussion topic sometime. Thanks!

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done. Congratulations. It can only go well. You are a good man and surely have chosen wisely.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's true, gents. I popped the question over the weekend and of course she gave me an enthusiastic yes.

Most of you know from my humble brags that 3 years ago I started dating an exceptional woman. Although at the time she seemed exceptional, my intent was to give her a few years to prove that beyond a doubt. So how has she proven that she is one of the upper tier, the 2 percent?

Aside from her sheer stunning physical beauty, her character is beyond reproach. She is intelligent but submissive to my leadership. She has given me a grand total of zero sh!t tests since I met her. She gives me no drama whatsoever. She cares more for others than herself. She is extremely feminine in her appearance, body language and voice. She is spiritually fit.

I could go on and on but I will be merciful and stop here.

I am sometimes tempted to say "I hit the lottery" but that would not be the truth. The fact is that I forged myself into a man who deserves and can handle such a woman. When I came here years ago, I was utterly clueless about women. And that means I was clueless about myself.

I took it upon myself to apply the teachings I gleaned from these pages, to take the hammer and chisel to myself, as I am fond of saying, and forging myself into the best man that I could become. I'm still only part way on the journey, but I have managed to attract an incredible woman with my current progress.

When I tell you that I was clueless before, I mean absolutely, positively clueless. I was depressed because I thought it was utterly impossible to attract quality women. I saw it as a "cosmic force", a reality that couldn't be changed. I credit the resources this site offers with straightening me out. I had to get my hands dirty and my knuckles bloody by mining the gold daily. The gold here is hidden in the rocks and dirt, or you could say the song is hidden in the plentiful static. But make no mistake, the gold is here.

Years ago I noticed that I was an invisible man. Beautiful women instantly regarded me as an object in their way, a thing to walk around and avoid. I was fine with attracting a small amount of mediocre women, but I didn't even blip the radar of the higher-class ones. Therefore I was nothing but physical matter that took up space, unless they needed me to fix something for them. Then I became visible as a tool to be used and discarded.

Over the years I reversed this dynamic by creating a new reality for myself. I got myself into pretty good shape, and I changed my inner thought processes and inner dialog to create a new reality that was thus far real in imagination only.

I de-pedestalized all women, declared myself superior to them as a man, and decided to judge them as their superior and to hold them accountable for their words and actions. This completely changed how I related with them, for the better.

I found out that women desperately want a man whom they can look up to, not a man who seeks their approval by monkey-dancing for them. I decided that all women will have to seek my approval, or not be in my Kingdom at all.

All of this changed my body language and bearing, and changed what I projected to the outside world. Out of a dimension of nothingness I started to materialize into women's dimension and become a presence. I materialized beyond the status of an object to walk carefully around, into a man who commanded respect. I put down feminists verbally, and they respected me for it. I took women to task when they talked foolishly, and they loved me for it. I let them know of my disapproval when they acted up, and they began to respect me. I was their judge, and they loved me for it because they wanted to impress me positively. Women love to work at impressing. But their reality is that there are not many men out there worth impressing.

A rookie would think that this is a sure-fire way to offend and be lonely. Quite the contrary. Women can't date down. They can only be happy with a man who is more solid than they; someone whom they perceive to be above them. That means they are repulsed by men who make obvious efforts to attract them. Such men are not socially calibrated and are the dregs to them. Worthwhile men attract women by whom they are, by what they project naturally.

I always tell you guys that only 2% of the female population is worthwhile to deal with. I absolutely believe this. Gentlemen, I have found one of the 2%, and believe me, these women are worth holding onto once you find one.

I absolutely discourage marrying early in today's climate. 98% of the female gender is so confused and dis-integrated that they cannot think rationally. There are of course degrees, but the average woman is completely brainwashed by the media. Their sense of reality has been burned away by the fire of the media. I always approach life from a spiritual perspective, and I say that to take down the man, the Enemy does it through the woman. He did it in the garden and it worked so well that he is still doing it today.

Why am I writing all this? Because I hope that a handful of guys who think of themselves as clueless and invisible as I was, will be encouraged and believe that if Atom Smasher could do it, then so can they.

The anti-marriage sentiment on this site and indeed among the entire Red Pill community is understandable and sound. A man takes a great risk marrying today.

Since I'm about to turn 62 (although I don't look a day over 40), I want a future of companionship with an authentic, well-rounded woman as I get older. I have found that woman, and I can't even conceive of finding someone better. I would be crazy to let her go.

Ever since my younger years on SS, my goal was to become a man worthy of a high quality woman and one day marrying her. I dared to try to be attractive to the seemingly mythical "Unicorn". I succeeded. In my wildest dreams I could not think that my reach would equal my grasp, but it did.

I know that a large part of this community is only interested in lays and such, but for the men who are looking for a relationship, never give up. Do not settle. Become a man of authority. Become the King of your kingdom. Become a normalized man who judges women for suitability to be in your life. The methods to do so are found here on this forum. You've got to dig, and to be willing to perform painful self-surgery. You've got to strive toward greatness a tiny bit each day. Truly, my success is built upon a mountain of failures, partial-successes, and a multitude course corrections. But on it I stand, and the air is pretty good up here.

This might sound like a final farewell, but no, you are stuck with me for a while longer. I just wanted to encourage those who have an ear. The good women are out there, but they are as rare as can be. I encourage he who has that ear to make himself visible, to transform himself from a piece of furniture for her to walk around, into a man whom she cannot help but notice, and further, whom she is irresistibly attracted to.

I realize my longer posts tend to be a bit pontifical... I suppose I do that as a sort of a self-amusement. But hopefully there's a little meat for some to chew on here.
Congrats bro, she sounds awesome