Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Top 10 Red Flags to Look Out for

Reaction score
What is the correlation between ones star sign and ones character?
Aries are a pretty masculine, selfish, and aggressive sign and I feel like with females it is multiplied for them. Same thing for cancer men ewww lol.

Gemini’s tend to be really sneaky, cunning, and two faced hence the name Gemini.

Leos are your classic dumb hopeless romantics. They will lead you on and ghost you out of the blue without any logical explanation.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the correlation between ones star sign and ones character?
Having any belief in astrology sort of goes against my persona (I'm also not religious) but there comes a time when you can no longer chalk something up as just a coincidence. Here's an old entry of mine.

You'll need to scroll down until you see "Birthday personality. " Look up the birthdates of ex's and compare it to any other random date and you'll probably notice that it actually is birth-date specific.

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by everyone's "red flags" your all gunna be single forever... or gay...

99.9% of all women have at least 1 of every red flag mentioned... no ones perfect and the ones that seem perfect are often too good to be true... they are hiding their "red flags" as long as they can.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Parents are separated or divorced. She will always have this fear of being abandoned again or not being worthy enough and will sabotage relationships because of it.

- She travels a lot. Permission to be slutty without her family and friends knowing it.

- She has a cat. A substitute for the children that she may never have.

- She moved from a small town to a big city to study or work. Sex and the City lifestyle here I am.

- She tells you she's a feminist. In my mind I hear "I have a free pass to be a **** whenever it pleases me".

- She is super into you very early on, without you doing anything (love bombing)

- She is an only child. A big chance that she's entitled.

- She just broke up with her longtime boyfriend. If you hear her talk bad about him like he was "too controlling" you can be sure she's in her "just having fun and enjoying" phase and you're not going to be the only guy she's going to see.

There are plenty more but can't really think of others right now.
I agree with most of these. Just not sure your justification for "she travels a lot" is accurate. I travel a lot. I know girls that travel a lot and none of them spend money, time, and effort to sleep around with strangers. That can be done at the nearest bar/club. But I could be wrong.

In fact, I prefer women that are well-traveled and have seen/experienced other cultures. They are often more intelligent, deeper, and aware. They have a better sense of life, humanity, and themselves. They are more humble and down to earth. But again, that is just me.

Having said that, I'll add to this list as a red flag:

- She mentions rape/domestic violence early in the dating phase. I know a few members have raised this and it is something to be very careful with. Especially if she is bringing this to a stranger. There is a lot of complexity with that.
- She overcompliments you. She is only looking to keep you hooked and get your attention for the time being.
- She talks trash about her exes. And speaks about them (or him) often.
- She doesn't like children. It's unnatural for women and there is something behind her not liking children.
- She is not driven and has a lazy/entitled attitude.
- Complains often. That is energy draining. Goes for both guys and girls. I call them energy vampires.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:
Reaction score
Judging by everyone's "red flags" your all gunna be single forever... or gay...

99.9% of all women have at least 1 of every red flag mentioned... no ones perfect and the ones that seem perfect are often too good to be true... they are hiding their "red flags" as long as they can.
have you seen a girl’s red flags? She could next you based on the color of your belt

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't think most of these guys had their dance cards so full that they could afford to have such standards.

Only use Astrology if it is in your favor and she brings it up.
I did have some Auto left swipe rules...

1 Chest tattoo
2 not smiling in pictures

And some First date deal breakers
Smoking
Treats waitstaff poorly

Here is a REAL list of Red Flags....

This one is a good guide on what to avoid doing too...

I challenge the male members here to list their Red flags and what they do to conceal or correct them,!

Last edited:

TheProspect

Reaction score
I challenge the male members here to list their Red flags and what they do to conceal or correct them,!
This could actually be interesting.

Perhaps though you should start a new thread with this idea in mind, instead of hijacking this one?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This could actually be interesting.

Perhaps though you should start a new thread with this idea in mind, instead of hijacking this one?
What and derail the Boo Hoo ing and Victim mentality?....That's a Novel idea.....

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aries are a pretty masculine, selfish, and aggressive sign and I feel like with females it is multiplied for them. Same thing for cancer men ewww lol.

Gemini’s tend to be really sneaky, cunning, and two faced hence the name Gemini.

Leos are your classic dumb hopeless romantics. They will lead you on and ghost you out of the blue without any logical explanation.
I don’t know man.....I don’t see how being born in May makes me sneaky.

TheProspect

Reaction score
What and derail the Boo Hoo ing and Victim mentality?....That's a Novel idea.....
Hijack was perhaps the wrong word... I merely thought you had an interesting idea. One worth creating a new thread dedicated to it.

Enjoy your day

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having any belief in astrology sort of goes against my persona (I'm also not religious) but there comes a time when you can no longer chalk something up as just a coincidence. Here's an old entry of mine.

You'll need to scroll down until you see "Birthday personality. " Look up the birthdates of ex's and compare it to any other random date and you'll probably notice that it actually is birth-date specific.

Interesting....people have actually done research on this stuff

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have you seen a girl’s red flags? She could next you based on the color of your belt
I was born in 1978.... so I think the younger generation is fvcked... so many women in the instant gratification mindset.... men too... too much micro analyzing... attention spans of one orgasm... pleasure seeking only.... and money hungry bytches.

I must be old.... lol..

Epi

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All great points above.

I'd like to add in addition for any potential LTR's or if you're in a gf hunting mode:

- A girl that hasn't had a serious ltr in a long time or never. This signals to me that something is wrong with her or she truly can't bond with anyone or wants to. Something I generally ask about on first or second date if she has potential.

- A girl that is disorganized and/or messy also crosses over into other areas in her life like being able to manage finances. I find girls that can't manage finances to be in debt and there's no way I want to take on any of her debt if things got serious.

- A girl that can't make her own decisions or is wishy washy. She's always relying on friends or relatives to help her out. She will often get the wrong advice from outsiders that don't really know what's going on. If she's wishy washy, she's always doubting herself or doesn't trust herself, this will affect you as well.

-

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, for astrology to make any sense, the conception/incubation period is affected by the seasons/time of year.

But wouldn't people in the Southern Hemisphere have the opposite characteristics as those in the north?

Lol

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, for astrology to make any sense, the conception/incubation period is affected by the seasons/time of year.

But wouldn't people in the Southern Hemisphere have the opposite characteristics as those in the north?

Lol
Logic would dictate your reasoning. I can’t dispute that. However, I also can’t deny that the descriptives per sign are more spot on than not.

if these were simply ambiguities that weren’t so specific, I’d roll my eyes at astrology.
Personally, I don’t keep up with daily horoscopes etc... but I do use the signs to scrutinize potential future women (and it’s helped).

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the things that will disqualify women for me

-Has bright color dyed hair, lots of tattoos or any piercings outside of the ears.
-Is fat
-Doesn't like her father and/or mother
-Grew up trashy
-Mentions concepts like patriarchy, equity, race or toxic masculinity
-Is a single mother
-Is bad with money
-Is materialistic or a golddigger