Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Time is YOUR Most Valuable Commodity

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about this gentlemen.

What is the one thing in this world we cannot buy? We can't buy more time. Our time is a precious depreciating commodity.

With that said, would it be prudent of us to waste that valuable commodity on women who don't meet our expectations? Waste it on fruitless endeavors?

If you are spending your time doing something that doesn't bring you a reward you are throwing that value away.

The problem too many men have is that they don't value themselves. They don't realize that the time we have on this earth is precious.

What do you do with your time is up to you. But you need to think about what you do with your time.

A good use of time is doing an activity that better's yourself. i.e spending a hour at the gym, training for a marathon, enrolling in a class.

A bad use of time is anything that you do that doesn't end in a positive growth in your existence.

Let me let you in on a little secret.

Women value men who value their time spent.

A woman wants to be with a man who fills his life with activities that show he has full command of the time he spends. It shows that a man values himself. A man who doesn't value himself won't care how much time he wastes.

This goes along with dating. Set an IL standard. If she doesn't quite meet that standard direct that time towards someone else. If she starts to realize your value than give her a little more of that time. If not, put it somewhere else where you can get your money's worth.

Gentlemen, our time is the most valuable asset we have. Guard it with your life.

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. Everything pretty much boils down to this. Once a man realizes his self-worth, something like this becomes a no-brainer.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well said bro. +1

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you reach a point in life that you focus away from getting laid to helping people. Many guys feel alienated and alone out there. They think getting laid will solve all their problems. Yes, getting the girl and getting "laid" is fun and great. But when that wears off more often than not there is still that void inside.

I want men to learn how to be men again. Learn to be strong, self-respecting individuals. Not dependent on how many women they bed but reliant on their own character.

For myself, spending my time spreading my wisdom and providing betterment for others is more valuable than any vagina I can stick my penis into.

Demonpenz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. You get all your needs filled and you help other people. You get a deeper reward than shoving your man meat into a wet hole.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so why are you wasting your precious time writing this thread OP?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is exactly why you move on after a girl isn't into you, dumps you, or is disrespectful of you. Or hell, whatever you don't like about her. Don't get stuck out of convenience.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
so why are you wasting your precious time writing this thread OP?
Probably considers helping a community he connects with as time well spent.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CHICAGO27 said:
Think about this gentlemen.

What is the one thing in this world we cannot buy? We can't buy more time. Our time is a precious depreciating commodity.

With that said, would it be prudent of us to waste that valuable commodity on women who don't meet our expectations? Waste it on fruitless endeavors?

If you are spending your time doing something that doesn't bring you a reward you are throwing that value away.

The problem too many men have is that they don't value themselves. They don't realize that the time we have on this earth is precious.

What do you do with your time is up to you. But you need to think about what you do with your time.

A good use of time is doing an activity that better's yourself. i.e spending a hour at the gym, training for a marathon, enrolling in a class.

A bad use of time is anything that you do that doesn't end in a positive growth in your existence.

Let me let you in on a little secret.

Women value men who value their time spent.

A woman wants to be with a man who fills his life with activities that show he has full command of the time he spends. It shows that a man values himself. A man who doesn't value himself won't care how much time he wastes.

This goes along with dating. Set an IL standard. If she doesn't quite meet that standard direct that time towards someone else. If she starts to realize your value than give her a little more of that time. If not, put it somewhere else where you can get your money's worth.

Gentlemen, our time is the most valuable asset we have. Guard it with your life.
To sum it up, women only want men who are an overall better person than they are