Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your thoughts on the jason country song?

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From afar perspective -- I'm in Russian Federation, it's pretty far. I think problems that brought you where you are right now:

1. Gun rights
2. Freedom of speech

Let me explain.

Freedom of speech is what brought you the BLM and LGBT, plus satanists, scientology, jahova's witness, KKK, antifa, and all other dirt that exist in your country. Not all speech should be free to express, that's the bottom line. We have a law against propaganda of LGBT, it's illegal. You can screw whichever way you like in the privacy of your home. You can be gay. Our super star celebrity -- Phillip Kirkorov -- is gay. Admired by most. But he is not pushing his gayness onto others.

We have no gun rights, other than hunting smooth and rifled bore, and self defense none lethal. Crime rates are much lower than in States. You can go out at night, it's safe. You on the other hand have heavy policing, if put in numbers 1000 times much than in Russia, and gun rights, and it does not much you safer. Instead, it teaches you culture of mistrust. Americans love saying (in this song it is said perfectly), if you thread on us, we will........ No you won't! Your gun rights haven't helped you so far, haven't saved you from LGBT's teaching your kids to be gay in kindergarten. Your gun rights did not save wall marts from being robbed by BLM.

Both of these rights are important, but there should be some form of enforcement, otherwise everyone, even the queers and robbers get to voice and enforce their freedom to whatever they want, destroying in the process your freedoms.
Interesting perspective. Thanks for sharing.

My view is Americans are in many ways self-brainwashed into believing they're more "free" than they are. They're free in many many ways (especially in a business/commercial sense) but also live in manmade figurative prisons as well.

However I don't think that more laws are the answer, the US is already overlegislated and people should try moving toward a more live and let live model. The constitution itself hooks people on relying on gov't for their "rights" instead of looking to the self. We're all 100% free to do as we please but actions can have consequences.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From afar perspective -- I'm in Russian Federation, it's pretty far. I think problems that brought you where you are right now:

1. Gun rights
2. Freedom of speech

Let me explain.

Freedom of speech is what brought you the BLM and LGBT, plus satanists, scientology, jahova's witness, KKK, antifa, and all other dirt that exist in your country. Not all speech should be free to express, that's the bottom line. We have a law against propaganda of LGBT, it's illegal. You can screw whichever way you like in the privacy of your home. You can be gay. Our super star celebrity -- Phillip Kirkorov -- is gay. Admired by most. But he is not pushing his gayness onto others.

We have no gun rights, other than hunting smooth and rifled bore, and self defense none lethal. Crime rates are much lower than in States. You can go out at night, it's safe. You on the other hand have heavy policing, if put in numbers 1000 times much than in Russia, and gun rights, and it does not much you safer. Instead, it teaches you culture of mistrust. Americans love saying (in this song it is said perfectly), if you thread on us, we will........ No you won't! Your gun rights haven't helped you so far, haven't saved you from LGBT's teaching your kids to be gay in kindergarten. Your gun rights did not save wall marts from being robbed by BLM.

Both of these rights are important, but there should be some form of enforcement, otherwise everyone, even the queers and robbers get to voice and enforce their freedom to whatever they want, destroying in the process your freedoms.
To be fair, if you guys held on to your guns in 1918, you'd have spare 60 million or so lives.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Country Music fans are a loyal bunch. Imo Aldean could've picked another shooting location for the video, given the lyrics and the courthouse's past. But Aldean was merely pandering to his base, and it makes me suspicious the banking class wasn't influencing this decision (bribes, ESG scores, blackmail, shareholders hostile to the consumer base, etc), especially after the Budweiser fiasco.

Bankers love to foment division and start wars.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Billy,
"There's a reason Scotland has 3 times the murder rate of England (and the highest in all of Europe, including Russia)".
Well don't know where you dug those statistics up from Old Chap,but based on the below
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
Homicide per 100.000/Year
Scotland 1.1.
England and wales 1.1.
Ireland .6
Russia 6.8.
US 6.8.
US Virgin islands 49.3
As a small Lad of maybe nine years Old I remember half a dozen of Dads Old relatives who had fought in Highland Regiments in WW1 sitting around a Table and getting fiercer and fiercer as they drank more and more Teachers Whisky...On the way home Dad confided that sure, these Old Guys had in the fierceness of Battle taken Hills and Redoubts at the point of the bayonet but they often neglect to tell you that in many cases, the next morning they retreated,without much of a fight only to have a steady English or Welsh Regiment retake it...My GrandFather and a Cousin sought out and found another Cousin and his Brother amongst the fallen at the second battle of Ypres,he said as they wandered around they met Germans doing the same he made eye contact with one who just shook his head,he responded similarly,all fine Men!

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the city, this is definitely not the case in New Orleans for example.
Because it’s New Orleans. One of the most dangerous cities in the western hemisphere. Few jobs and industry. To put in perspective, they are even starting to gentrify Detroit. Cities like Chicago and NYC, crime is concentrated in only a few neighborhoods.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
The song and video just gives the woke left another thing to whine about. One false move these days and the woke mob just goes berserk.

Interestingly, one of the riot scenes is in Toronto where you can see a Toronto police car burning. That riot was about police brutality and had nothing to do with race.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not small town America or edgy suburban Bob doing the crime, it’s crime happening in the inner cities affected by socioeconomics.
In Russia's case, it was the government.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Billy,
"There's a reason Scotland has 3 times the murder rate of England (and the highest in all of Europe, including Russia)".
Well don't know where you dug those statistics up from Old Chap,but based on the below
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
Homicide per 100.000/Year
Scotland 1.1.
England and wales 1.1.
Ireland .6
Russia 6.8.
US 6.8.
US Virgin islands 49.3
As a small Lad of maybe nine years Old I remember half a dozen of Dads Old relatives who had fought in Highland Regiments in WW1 sitting around a Table and getting fiercer and fiercer as they drank more and more Teachers Whisky...On the way home Dad confided that sure, these Old Guys had in the fierceness of Battle taken Hills and Redoubts at the point of the bayonet but they often neglect to tell you that in many cases, the next morning they retreated,without much of a fight only to have a steady English or Welsh Regiment retake it...My GrandFather and a Cousin sought out and found another Cousin and his Brother amongst the fallen at the second battle of Ypres,he said as they wandered around they met Germans doing the same he made eye contact with one who just shook his head,he responded similarly,all fine Men!
Admittedly I forgot where I saw it, but I found this right here

Both your relatives and Germans were good men, both World Wars were banker's wars. It's important to note in America the Federal Reserve and a Federal Income Tax were both set up in 1913, which ensured financing for both WWI and the Communist Revolution.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Billy,
Thanks for that,You are right about Bankers,is there ever a War that these Vultures don't feed off?..Your Federal reserve seems such an anachronism,quite intriguing that the mightiest Economy in the World is in thrall to a private Institution!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not into country music (unless I’m driving through a country’ area). But it sounds like it’s pisding off the right people.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score