"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

"Your such a dork" "haha"

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 14, 2004
Messages
119
Reaction score
1
Age
44
Location
North Bay, Ca
If a chick calls u a dork when you r joking around with her is that a good thing?, also when u go to get something to eat and u get back and she says that u should have told her u were going cause she would have gone with u, when u just met her.
this might be really obvious, but I am really drunk right now. just got back from a club, but I can still spel korektli.
thanks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
you look really fuken gay dude. like some 15 year old.

i'd go your gf by the way. i think she's only with you cause you kinda look like a girl and she's bisexual. but she likes dik.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
Originally posted by Tails
you look really fuken gay dude. like some 15 year old.

i'd go your gf by the way. i think she's only with you cause you kinda look like a girl and she's bisexual. but she likes dik.
hey, i could have sworn i just read a post about you worried about yourself looking gay, not being able to get laid, and basically being an AFC biatch ass. stop talking sh*t cuz I thought i just read about you resorting to paying for sex. shut up.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50111
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Tails
you look really fuken gay dude. like some 15 year old.

i'd go your gf by the way. i think she's only with you cause you kinda look like a girl and she's bisexual. but she likes dik.
Give me a break.. if you have to try and lash out at other people to try and make up for your mistakes... this forum isnt for you

I'm 13 and i've probably gotten more ass than you..
 

billybob

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Tails
you look really fuken gay dude. like some 15 year old.

i'd go your gf by the way. i think she's only with you cause you kinda look like a girl and she's bisexual. but she likes dik.
I've seen a lot of this jerk's posts recently, they're all random crap that doesn't even relate to the topic a lot of the times.


Anyways, jaybeezi, obviously it depends on her tone of voice. If she's laughing, being playful while saying it, then of course I think its a good thing.
 

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
NEVER take what people say about you personally because it is just their opinion, which is never right or wrong. The only opinion about yourself that matters comes FROM YOURSELF. Like Pook says: "As you think, you shall become." Basically that means if you think you're a pimp, you either are a pimp or you will become one. At times like these the "I-Don't-Give-A-FVCK-What-People-Think-About-Me" attitude comes in handy. People say things they don't mean all the time. They do so either because they don't give a fvck, they think they're right, or they are just plain ignorant mofos.
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Sniper2k
NEVER take what people say about you personally because it is just their opinion, which is never right or wrong. The only opinion about yourself that matters comes FROM YOURSELF. Like Pook says: "As you think, you shall become." Basically that means if you think you're a pimp, you either are a pimp or you will become one. At times like these the "I-Don't-Give-A-FVCK-What-People-Think-About-Me" attitude comes in handy. People say things they don't mean all the time. They do so either because they don't give a fvck, they think they're right, or they are just plain ignorant mofos.
spot on sniper
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
Originally posted by Raven125
I'm 13 and i've probably gotten more ass than you..

you probably have... maybe because i am not gay?
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Tails
you probably have... maybe because i am not gay?
LOL yes.. i'm on the don juan forums trying to attract women because i'm gay... you caught me...
 

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Originally posted by Raven125
Give me a break.. if you have to try and lash out at other people to try and make up for your mistakes... this forum isnt for you

I'm 13 and i've probably gotten more ass than you..
LMAO! +2 points for the 7th grader :D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

E-Z Rider

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2002
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Location
Georgia Tech
Originally posted by jaybeezi
If a chick calls u a dork when you r joking around with her is that a good thing?, also when u go to get something to eat and u get back and she says that u should have told her u were going cause she would have gone with u, when u just met her.
this might be really obvious, but I am really drunk right now. just got back from a club, but I can still spel korektli.
thanks.
I dunno, usually this is a good thing. Basically it means they think you are cute. Like, I would do crazy things and a girl would say 'you're such a dork' and kinda roll her eyes. But she liked it. Kinda like when she calls you a jerk after you playfully tease her. She likes it.

But I guess it's possible that she really thinks you're a TRUE dork- unattractive nerd. But you should have been able to tell that by her tone of voice. And she probably wouldn't have talked to you very long.

So yeah, I'm thinking it's a good thing.

Don't sweat it.
 
Top