"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Your Prom 101...questions/answers

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
All right guys, Prom is coming up for most of us. You and your date, having the best night of your high school life. Great, now that prom is over its time for the AFTERPARTY! Unfortunately, not all of us are true DJs. You guys most likely have lots of questions that you'd like answers to. So my question is how to handle this oh so common situation:

You wanna fvck your prom date, but your a virgin, inexperienced and uncertain how to go about getting her to into the mood and saying yes. She's a virgin too, but shows some interest. How do you accomplish this?






add any questions/feedback you'd like answered on this thread
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
Should I play Sade, or Black Label Society?
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
Should I play Sade, or Black Label Society?
Tool.
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
hell yeah! I got the best head in my life by some chick who loved TOOL, and she played Lateralus and we ****ed and although the music wasn't very congruent, it made a lot of sense when I was banging her......
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I'd have the girl pick what she would like to listen to.

If she turns on "EMO" then I turn it off and say "on second thought, I wanna talk". I can't stand that crap.

Especially "Taking Back Sunday", and that song "You're So Last Summer"... my last girlfriend liked that song.... it's stuck in my head... I hate it.

BOYYYYYYYYYS LOOOOOOYYYKE YOOO ARE DOOOOOOIIIME A DOZZZINNNN.... :mad:!!!!NO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!:mad:
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by AC/DC
I'd have the girl pick what she would like to listen to.

If she turns on "EMO" then I turn it off and say "on second thought, I wanna talk". I can't stand that crap.

Especially "Taking Back Sunday", and that song "You're So Last Summer"... my last girlfriend liked that song.... it's stuck in my head... I hate it.

BOYYYYYYYYYS LOOOOOOYYYKE YOOO ARE DOOOOOOIIIME A DOZZZINNNN.... :mad:!!!!NO SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!:mad:
SHE WAS A FAST MACHINE
SHE KEPT HER MOTOR CLEAN
SHE WAS THE BEST DAMN WOMAN IDA.. EVER SEEN

SHE HAD SIGHTLESS EYES
TELLIN ME NO LIES
KNOCKIN' ME OUT WITH THOSE AMERICAN THIGHS

...yeah, I'm an AC/DC fan.
 

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
lets stay on topic guys. read my original post on the very top of the page...thanks for the replies anyway.
 
Top