Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your profile pic is EVERYTHING in OLD...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
made one small change to my OLD profile...I changed my pic.

Went from a selfie in a T-shirt to a group photo that I cropped so only I was in it wearing a button down shirt and jeans.

My account has been going CRAZY over the last 24 hours. Got 5 unsolicited messages, 20+ profile views and numerous messages back that I initiated at a much higher response rate than I was getting. Changed no words in my profile description. The other pictures are still up and visible, the only difference is my main picture people first see. Seeing the words handsome, cute and sexy being thrown about regularly in those messages also...

Make sure your profile pic is a GOOD one. It only takes ONE pic where you look good to succeed. Try a dress shirt and jeans or a suit and tie... Keep changing it and wait 24 hours to see your response rate to each one, if it's not good enough keep swapping it out. I wish I knew about this 6 months ago. Other pics DO NOT matter, it's kinda like they say "Well he looks really good in this pic, so he has the potential to look like this, so if he looks like the other pic other days then it's cool, whatever".

I am going to be banging a lot of hot chicks coming up because I kill it in person and I'm getting a lot more responses off this pic. Doesn't hurt that I look jacked in that pic with big shoulder humps pushing the shirt up, lol...

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My account has been going CRAZY over the last 24 hours.
I'm sure your new pic helped a lot but another thing consider is that changing your profile probably bumped up its priority in the match results or whatever

It's probably just a good idea in general to update your profile every so often

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I now have a sport coat and tie pic.