"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Your percanatges...

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2002
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto
id like to see what kind of success rates are average. Perhaps we can have various batting averages to compare (ie batting 300 in baseball - getting a hit 30% of the time is better than average).

i am thinking something like

1)how many girls you have asked for a number over the last year/6 months

2) how many gave you their number

3) how many went out with you at least once

4) more than once

5) how many you made out with

etc.

try to really think about it and make a list to be as accurate as possible.

Im hoping this is not going to be a negative competition thing, but a way to gauge your relative succes.

my unnoficial #'s are approxamatley

1) 35 girls asked for number
2) 32/35 give number
3)about 10/35 actually turn into a date
4) 6/10 multiple dates
5) 4/6 make out
6) 3/6 intercourse

i'll make out a list thats more accurate and post actual results (which i think are a little higher than my estimations here)

my hope is not for bragging rights, but comparison
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
Past year:

1) 1 (Just realised that) but 3 others gave me theirs
2) 1 (so 100% there)
3) 0 (had 3 'meetups' planned but none actually happened for one reason or another)
4) 0
5) 0

But during this time I had a f buddy, so the figures don't really tell you that much. I found her before this year so her stats aren't included, whilst laying her I didn't really go after many others, she's gone now though so I reckon my next years stats will be higher for both 1 and hopefully 2!.
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
If people respond truthfully this thread could be really interesting, I'd hazard a guess and say the original posters stats are way higher than average.
 

waldo

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
160
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
UK
[QUOTE
1) 35 girls asked for number
2) 32/35 give number
3)about 10/35 actually turn into a date
4) 6/10 multiple dates
5) 4/6 make out
6) 3/6 intercourse

[/QUOTE]

So that's an 8.5% intercourse success rate from asking for a number. So one in 12 girls you ask for digits from you end up boning, not bad at all!.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
1. 3 numbers asked
2. 3/3 numbers get
3. 2/3 Date
4. 1/3 Multpl date
5. 6/? Make out
6. 4/6 Intercourse

Actually I do 5-6 before 1-4.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top