Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Penis Didn't Come With a Manual. Here is one.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers
I'm asking because thats the one thing that bothers me about my sloppy sausage, so I don't want to go pulling on it for months for no reason.
:D that funny... you do it anyway, don't deny it:D

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok please anyone answer this.. do you do pc muscle exercises when you have an erection or doesn't it matter?

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok please anyone answer this.. do you do pc muscle exercises when you have an erection or doesn't it matter?
It doesn't matter. They might be a little harder with an erection...I find it easier to do them without one.

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been doing dam jelqs for a month and nothing has happened

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The-Sultan
ive been doing dam jelqs for a month and nothing has happened
did you warm up with hot wraps first?

Are you at the right balance of erect and flaccid? Has to be flaccid enough to not stand on it own... but erct enough to hold the blood you force through to strech it out. It take a little bit to figure out what eactly is best for you.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
has this worked for you lordbrian? if so.. how much time did it take for you to notice results?

Originally posted by LordBrian

Are you at the right balance of erect and flaccid? Has to be flaccid enough to not stand on it own... but erct enough to hold the blood you force through to strech it out. It take a little bit to figure out what eactly is best for you.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have medical experts/doctors ever recommend doing these type of 'exercises' with your penis? Would they say that it actually works?

note: this is just out of curiousity :).

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score

whats flaccid

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow im on 5.5 inches now, not 5 anymore, im aiming for 7.

medjaun

Don Juan
Reaction score

Some people beleive that a strong PC muscle can be used to delay an orgasm by contracting the muscle right before blowing... but I amd not sure that this is a vaild claim. HOWEVER, a strong PC muscle should make you last longer, and get more pleasure.
It's not only that you can delay orgasm, its that you deny any liquid to come out, but still have the orgasm.

It works, I tried it a while back. I only did it a few times. But I could totaly bring my self to orgasm and just hold it back like you do when you hold back from peeing. It was pretty weird to be able to do that though. I didn't care about being able to hold back like that so much as being able to not **** when with my women when I got a little too close to orgasm. Plus you deffinatly are lot harder and feel a lot stronger down there, well worth it.

Last edited:

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

This should be stickied! Golden advice! At the least it should be Bibled.

c3LL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes when I have an erection - there is this small lump on the top of the shaft and it sometimes gets really sensitive.

It doesnt always appear though when getting an erections - just once in a while.

Anyone know what this is?

texmex23

Don Juan
Reaction score
k, well when i masturbate i tried rubbing just the top of the head of my penis and it was real sensitive and felt good but i ended up pissin while i had an erection....why is it?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by texmex23
k, well when i masturbate i tried rubbing just the top of the head of my penis and it was real sensitive and felt good but i ended up pissin while i had an erection....why is it?
Because you had to "pee."

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your Penis .

>Your Penis Didn't Come With a Manual. >Here is one.

Actually, it did. But the words were all in Korean, French and Spanish.

izza

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok one question: what are Kegel exercises? Are they any exercise that work the PCs? Or is it a specific exercise?

I

tatlongxxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
is it bad to have sexual intercourse in her menstrual period?
i know its sounds crazy, sometimes we do it in her last day.

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do my best PC muscles will with an erection. Could I be working out the wrong muscle? Plus, I can't hold it for long because it relaxs on its own. Also my glutes contract sometimes. Am I working out the wrong muscles?

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tatlongxxx
is it bad to have sexual intercourse in her menstrual period?
i know its sounds crazy, sometimes we do it in her last day.
If you don't mind blood on your penis, go ahead. It's your preference. Keep in mind there are medical risks in doing this. I.E.: If -- hypothetically -- she has Aids, or another form of STD.

The plus: Chances for pregancy are extremely low.