Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Penis Didn't Come With a Manual. Here is one.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
People have reported about 0 gains, or up to 3 inches length, 1.5 girth.

If your penis is 3 inches, dont expect a 9 inch wang... One or two is a more realistic gain.

Evo

Don Juan
Reaction score
has anyone seem any result from this yet? if you do place post your result

Nuovo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evo
has anyone seem any result from this yet? if you do place post your result
Yes please.

I have a bent penis issue (when erect) that really bothers me, so I'd like to hear results in correcting such a curve with the jelqing exercises.

Thanks.

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nuovo
Yes please.

I have a bent penis issue (when erect) that really bothers me, so I'd like to hear results in correcting such a curve with the jelqing exercises.

Thanks.
i was originally straight, but now im kinda curvy... Im too lazy to fix it though (plus i really dont care... its not too bad)

Jelqs are traditionally done with the thumb facing your upper body. This will curve the penis upward after a while.

To make it curve more down, you just make the thumb face your feet, and it will help curve it down.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exercises should I do to make mine smaller...?

SnowBlind77

Banned
Reaction score
my **** is 19.5 cm ifi press hardcore against the bone, but only 5 inches around...that bad? width wise i mean

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
manuva said:
What exercises should I do to make mine smaller...?
i also have this problem:crazy:

MassiveSquirrel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitch said:
Quote:
Originally posted by texmex23
k, well when i masturbate i tried rubbing just the top of the head of my penis and it was real sensitive and felt good but i ended up pissin while i had an erection....why is it?

Because you had to "pee."
:crackup: :crackup:

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to do it years ago, did it for a solid 8 months straight and reported about a .75 gain in length. Minimal gains in girth. Around .1 inches maybe.

Careful though, if you don't do these exercises for a long period of time, the gains are NOT permanent. You need to continue with the for a while, or your penis will go back to its old length / girth state.

Oh, and be careful about thrombosed veins. If you get a thrombosed vein in your weeny, STOP PE immediately.

El Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
How important is the heat wraps? what if I just do the exercises after I take my hot shower?

Brent_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
just bumping this, seems to be alot of info here. do any of the pc exercises really work??

Brent

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I have read about this before and it appears you could lose up to 75% of your gains if you drop it.
I personally wouldnt do it because my size is pretty damn nice and I don't want to fu** up

danno1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also 15 mg of zinc is alright right?(what my MV says 100% for DV)

or is main dude talkin about more?

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried the abortive masturbation thing, except I would do it for 30-45 minutes 4 or 5 times a week for about 2 or 3 weeks.

I haven't noticed a huge change.

Hydroblunt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nuovo said:
Yes please.

Thanks.
Actually, I used to have a bigger curvature than now and I have always like JELQs. Some effect is from greater girth and some is from actual correction. You can target the area specifically.

I been doing the exercises for a while, that original post is actually from another discussion forum like this, it's a great one.

It does work, better for some, worse for others. PC flexes work for all. But it takes a commitment and time to see results. I like to keep is simple, I do not even bother with hot wraps, cause honestly, I never saw any real benefit. I find that a hot shower is all you need and sometimes you're just naturally relaxed and warm enough to do it anyway.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some facts about the penis I still haven´t seen here.

- ever wondered why a penis is arrow shaped with the tip thicker than the stem? This is the ideal form to flush out liquid from a tube. Like cleaning a bottle with a brush. When moving forward, liquid inside the tube is pushed to the side by the arrow shaped tip and gets under the rim. When pulling back, the liquid unter the rim is flushed out. Got what I am talking about? Yes, it is flushig out other men´s sperm. Masterful design by evolution.

- The pressure in a fully erect penis can reach up to 50 bar (atm). A car tire usually has about 2 bar. Go figure...

- Little sideline: Sperm actually have different functions. There are "killer" sperm designed to attack other men´s left over sperm, there are "alpha" sperm designed to penetrate the egg cell. Like an army with different divisions...

In connection with that, there´s sense to two cases that made the headlines lately. One chick in Austria and one in Britain sued guys to have them tested because they got pregnant. In one case, there were 17 (!) guys to be tested, in the other 13. What slYts.... But biologically it makes sense. If you want the best genes for your offspring, have yourself fYcked by as much men as possible in a short period of time and then have their sperm fight it out. Funny but biologically reasonable.

Nature is full of wonder...