Suaveman
Don Juan
What is the most effective technique you DJs have used for roping in girls?
She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
This can work against you quite easily... your focusing on negatives and what can go wrong rather then what can go right... it can make you more un-easy then anything else.For example:
a) Don't make EC with a HB and forget to smile. (You look like a stalker waiting for a chance to kill)
b) Don't approach a HB and not say anything. (If you do this you are a pansie-@$$)
c) Don't use C+F and forget to smile. (Sincere C+F? You may as well go tell her you are a necropheliac and ask her how well she plays dead!!!)
d)Don't fake confidence and expect results. (If you do this, OMG I can't even think of some smart@$$ remark to say !!!!!)
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Press lightly between the second and third cervical vertebrae until you start to see her nostrils flare. Then she's yours to command however you wish. Just don't spread this around too much, it's dangerous in the wrong handsOriginally posted by Suaveman
What is the most effective technique you DJs have used for roping in girls?
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Wrong.Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Techniques and strategies don't work if the girl didn't find you physically adequate in the first place.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.