Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your most effective technique

Suaveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the most effective technique you DJs have used for roping in girls?

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1 technique is not concentrating on 1 technique.

For example:
a) Don't make EC with a HB and forget to smile. (You look like a stalker waiting for a chance to kill)
b) Don't approach a HB and not say anything. (If you do this you are a pansie-@$$)
c) Don't use C+F and forget to smile. (Sincere C+F? You may as well go tell her you are a necropheliac and ask her how well she plays dead!!!)
d)Don't fake confidence and expect results. (If you do this, OMG I can't even think of some smart@$$ remark to say !!!!!)

INSTEAD:
Make positive eye contact and smile!
Approach her and INTRODUCE YOURSELF!
Use C+F WHEN APPROPRIATE and always do it WITH A SMILE!
EXUDE CONFIDENCE and ENFORCE it!

Hopefully this made sense. I have quite a pet peeve of ppl that try to fake confidence.

Good luck suaveman! I hope your results improve dramatically.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example:
a) Don't make EC with a HB and forget to smile. (You look like a stalker waiting for a chance to kill)
b) Don't approach a HB and not say anything. (If you do this you are a pansie-@$$)
c) Don't use C+F and forget to smile. (Sincere C+F? You may as well go tell her you are a necropheliac and ask her how well she plays dead!!!)
d)Don't fake confidence and expect results. (If you do this, OMG I can't even think of some smart@$$ remark to say !!!!!)
This can work against you quite easily... your focusing on negatives and what can go wrong rather then what can go right... it can make you more un-easy then anything else.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, you can possibly identify one of these as being a problem and read below what you should be doing.

When you can relate closely with something written it sticks in your mind. Your brain is almost eager to see how to correct it.

No worries man, I wouldn't put this down if I didn't write what they should be doing instead below it.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand but some people might misunderstand... I was just trying to make sure people understood... if you focus on losing... you tend to lose... focus on winning you tend to win...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Suaveman
What is the most effective technique you DJs have used for roping in girls?
Press lightly between the second and third cervical vertebrae until you start to see her nostrils flare. Then she's yours to command however you wish. Just don't spread this around too much, it's dangerous in the wrong hands :p

There is no "one technique" that will get you laid, man. It's a synergy of a lot of little things that build the overall impression. Looking her in the eye, "C&F", "neg-hits", no one of these things by itself is magic.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
technique? there isn't a universal technique that everyone can you. this site provides us w/ tips and ways do land chicks, but these ways are not fool proof. something might work for someone, and not work for someone else.

you have to flow smoothly, not look fake, have confidence, find things to talk about, have good ec, be c&f.

those are just some of the things that i use

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There isn't one technique that will get you all the girls, that's given. But one main thing you want to focus on is always being in control of yourself. Keep good posture, stay polite, etc.

It's all about how you present yourself :)
~ivan

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno.
I'm just me and get them wet by that.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Techniques and strategies don't work if the girl didn't find you physically adequate in the first place.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with what's already been said. I spent months studying and practising all the techniques I've encountered. I tried abiding by the "rules", talking to women with authority, with indifference, with C+F and neg hits. I even tried speed seduction and made a complete fool out of myself (please save your dignity and give this a miss!)

However, the most effective aspects of my DJ studies was everything relating to self-improvement. I improved my confidence, my tone, my posture and, more recently, my body (and continuing). These are the things that are getting results. And when I talk about results, I'm talking about women chatting me up and asking for my number!

If you want women to find you attractive, you have to become attractive and I believe almost everyone is capable of that given time and effort.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my most effective technique is being the greatest man i can be. for myself. setting high standards and making them a reality. letting my instincts and testosterone rule my judgement; not fears and doubt.

read Jvesti's "The Introduction of "T" Theory/Natural Game"

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56120

read Pooks Be a Man, Secret of the Jerk, etc.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only technique is to live life to it's fullest, absorbing as much of it as you can and having as much fun as you can!