Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your favorite photos of women surrounded by other women or people?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For photos of multiple women:

I like photos where, say a group of 5 women standing in a front yard or in front of a garage, all are wearing shoes and socks, except 1, who is standing barefoot. And she could be at the center, and she could be the tallest. Then to me, it shows she is the alpha leader of the pack. I love photos like that.

For photos of men and women:

Indoors, then only 1 woman is in bikinis, all the other men and women are fully clothed. Some men could be holding guitars, other women dressed like in an office setting, etc. In this case the only woman in bikinis should not be in the center.

Of course, photos like those are hard to find naturally...

If anyone has photos like the above 2, feel free to share, if it's allowed.

Note that none of these should be at beach or swimming pool settings. Because if they were, then you expect all the women to be in bikinis and all the men to be shirtless, then in that case, there is no "standing out of the pack."

Does this inspire any imagination here?

What do you guys suggest?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this I don't even

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would also equivalent a video version of this idea.

Say, a video where multiple people of different ages and gender get a few seconds of their own...

So somewhere in the video, will be a girl in bikinis. And she could be on a hot sunny day, but holding an umbrella and talking about her umbrella is her tool for when it rains, and that people should appreciate umbrellas more.

Then others could be a guy trying to fix a microwave, a guy in his garage fixing cars, an old lady with a hose watering plants, and talking about a new type of nozzle she installed, etc.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow dude you on psychedelics? Your posts are getting more and more random, and that’s saying a lot.
As opposed to posting the same and same thread topics that have already been posted?

There's only so much repeated-stuff that can come from an incel.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For photos of multiple women:

I like photos where, say a group of 5 women standing in a front yard or in front of a garage, all are wearing shoes and socks, except 1, who is standing barefoot. And she could be at the center, and she could be the tallest. Then to me, it shows she is the alpha leader of the pack. I love photos like that.

For photos of men and women:

Indoors, then only 1 woman is in bikinis, all the other men and women are fully clothed. Some men could be holding guitars, other women dressed like in an office setting, etc. In this case the only woman in bikinis should not be in the center.

Of course, photos like those are hard to find naturally...

If anyone has photos like the above 2, feel free to share, if it's allowed.

Note that none of these should be at beach or swimming pool settings. Because if they were, then you expect all the women to be in bikinis and all the men to be shirtless, then in that case, there is no "standing out of the pack."

Does this inspire any imagination here?

What do you guys suggest?
The all-time Alpha-woman mogging photo:

jayne & sofia.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a photo with a bunch of chicks and a man.

hef & playmate reunion.jpg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The all-time Alpha-woman mogging photo:

View attachment 12320
This is so funny with Sophia having the bigger and better rack, being better looking, and being the bigger star,

It's Catholicism that is mogging her, not Jayne Mansfield.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so funny with Sophia having the bigger and better rack, being better looking, and being the bigger star,

It's Catholicism that is mogging her, not Jayne Mansfield.
I'd have tapped either one.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know when a girl stands barefoot for a photo in her own residence, do you guys prefer she stands on a rug/carpet, or on hardwood floor?

For me there's something sexier for standing on hardwood floor. Floor = easier to wash than carpet, though having some rugs on hardwood floor is okay.