Epicwinguy
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- May 20, 2016
- Messages
- 752
- Reaction score
- 350
- Age
- 33
What is your personal strategy for daygame and how often do you get laid through daygame?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That just sounds like some clown level social interaction. Approach and talk to people. If you know the signs it will become abundantly clear if a girl is receptive to you after chatting with her casually for a little bit, if it goes to flirting you know to ask for the number.So I made this thread because I think of Daygame and imagine all those cringe YouTube videos where guys are harassing women on the sidewalk. Some RSD YouTube videos tell guys to run around in front of women and stop them just to say cringe things to them. One RSD guy said to go up to a table of women, slam your hand down, and scream "What's up cvnts!" This is why I don't believe in daygame, these guys seem to have no social awareness at all.