Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your Daygame Method

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your personal strategy for daygame and how often do you get laid through daygame?

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually chill at coffee shops. I also have tattoos and work out 6 days a week. At the gym I’ll get some signs here and there. But in coffee shops women strategically sit next to me and flip their hair into my face a few times before I break the ice.

I think the key to day game is to maximize your attractiveness and go somewhere where there are a lot of women with less guys, and PARK yourself. Don’t be a moving target. Set up shop and stay there for a few hours.

Women first have to feel out your vibe. They have to be comfortable making eye contact with you. And at some point when all the triggers are turned on, they will give you a super obvious sign that they want to interact with you.

I’ve been completely invisible in bars and clubs where women treat me like I should be lucky to be graced by their presence, but I’ve also been downright seduced at Starbucks. So go where there is less competition and where the venue doesn’t cater to women’s validation.

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Breh, I'm the king of any game. H8ers are never gonna understand ... I really really live this sht lol.

To give you an understanding of how good my game is... I got back into fragrances last year as a hobby. and started collecting them again/buying/trying new ones etc, .. and I realized I like alot of YSL's stuff these days. YSL Y, YSL "La Nuit De L'Homme", etc.. so what did I go and do? I bagged a YSL Vendor while she was working.... She ended up being a bit older than I thought but I turned the **** into an instadate 2nd time I saw her.. I didn't get any perks from the brand besides a small discount and lots of free samples but bih looked like Priya Rai (cept she was Mexican not Indian)... had alot of fun with that while it lasted

I wasn't always this good at game tho man.. It just takes confidence + practice. After you smashed enough beautiful ass women, your confidence is like, you expect every girl to fold for your charm/seduction..

As far as strategy, I have no strategy.. Just put me in a large enough area with alot of beautiful/cute/sexy women and watch me go to work..
Like I keep mentioning though, this stuff has gotten me fired from my last job. So be careful. Especially with younger girls who will fall in love after you give them the D.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was doing it before I knew what it was. You literally just need to be open and receptive to conversation with strangers and be willing to initiate. Be attractive, be charming and don't be creepy.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I made this thread because I think of Daygame and imagine all those cringe YouTube videos where guys are harassing women on the sidewalk. Some RSD YouTube videos tell guys to run around in front of women and stop them just to say cringe things to them. One RSD guy said to go up to a table of women, slam your hand down, and scream "What's up cvnts!" This is why I don't believe in daygame, these guys seem to have no social awareness at all.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I made this thread because I think of Daygame and imagine all those cringe YouTube videos where guys are harassing women on the sidewalk. Some RSD YouTube videos tell guys to run around in front of women and stop them just to say cringe things to them. One RSD guy said to go up to a table of women, slam your hand down, and scream "What's up cvnts!" This is why I don't believe in daygame, these guys seem to have no social awareness at all.
That just sounds like some clown level social interaction. Approach and talk to people. If you know the signs it will become abundantly clear if a girl is receptive to you after chatting with her casually for a little bit, if it goes to flirting you know to ask for the number.