Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Your biggest roadblock

What is your biggest roadblock?

  • Meeting 'buddies' (strictly school etc)

    Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Meeting REAL friends

    Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Meeting girls that like you

    Votes: 12 21.4%
  • Developing Conversational Skills (including humor)

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Developing social standards (ie dressing appropriately)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Overcoming anxiety/low confidence

    Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Creating attraction

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Having meaningful relationships

    Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Other

    Votes: 6 10.7%

  • Total voters
    56

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
7
Age
39
Call it 'research' if you will, but before writing a post I plan on putting quite a bit of effort into, I'd like to see what most people are having problems with. So, if it's in the poll, vote for it, and if it's not, post it.

Thanks for the input
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
Originally posted by nath
np
Whats that? Mine is just meating gilrs in general.
 

Beatflux

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 4, 2002
Messages
103
Reaction score
0
Location
Aurora, CO, USA
I think everyone would agree when I say emotion.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I say relationships, my last two have gone to hell mostly because I lose interest after the chase...but I wouldn't mind settling down for a bit.
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Where's the "earning street credit" option and the "getting your name out there" option?

Those are way more important!
 
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Nodferatu's Lair
meeting chicks and sometimes attracting maybe....I've been slacking hardcore lately and its not healthy.
 

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2003
Messages
281
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Neverland
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
Whats that? Mine is just meating gilrs in general.
I guess its how you package your "meat" oaksy :D

Mine is sustaining interest...
 

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2003
Messages
234
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
in a great place
All of my old friends are hopeless AFC's and even my jerk friends have problems with chicks.

So I would like to have some great DJ buddies as wingmen.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
20
Age
39
Location
North America
looking through the possible choices, none of them really jump out at me right now. Maybe its becuase I have a great girlfriend right now......

but definately, Emotion is something I would choose
 

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 28, 2003
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
for me its; meeting girls, low self-confidence, meeting girls that like me(all the girls that claim they like me flake on me), and creating attraction
 

SnatchJP

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
243
Reaction score
0
Location
A theater near you
Meeting REAL friends, Finding eligible/attractive girls.

In other words: Meeting girls that I like. (As opposed to "Meeting girls that like me")
 
Last edited:

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Mine are meeting chicks at all and getting some real friends, most of my school buds that I'm stuck with suck.
 

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2002
Messages
703
Reaction score
8
Age
40
Location
Brazil
Making REAL friends, and especially, making buddies

I'm a man repeller LOL! :D

Seriously, I must have a very "Hey I'm an arrogant a$shole" face, because wherever I go, guys don't like me... really... and I don't do much, I try to be nice with everyone...

Who knows? :confused:

BBB
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top