Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Your best POF/ OKC online opener!

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I respectfully disagree.

Online works well and has its own set of unique pros and cons.

And contrary to your opinion, online takes effort. Any guy who thinks otherwise is naive. A lot of guys seem to think you can send out 10 emails and end up with a date or two. Not true at all.

A DJ is a DJ, whether he's macking it up in clubs or spamming out emails behind his computer keyboard.

If your mind is confident, then you'll succeed WHEREVER you interact with women.

Simple concept.
Your right it does take effort, THAT is the point. you don't want to make women your entire existance. Getting laid at the club takes no effort. She's drunk... in front of me ...I know what she looks like already. no suprises.

did I mention she's already drunk?:)

If your looking for a relationship,..online date (not pof) is the way to go. Okcupid is a bit better...but it still is very time consuming. . save yourself the hassle of weeding out the crazies and attention *****s and go with match. much better looking women

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
I made up a new idiotic message which as g@y as it sounds gets chicks to reply like crazy. Just reply back to whatever they respond along with:

So how's POF going for you so far? How was your weekend/ week?

Idiotic opener to copy and paste then spam to chicks below(the :devil: turns into a devil with a pitchfork emoticon on POF):

(\__/)
(='.'=) < Help!
(")_(")

Reply to this message with scintillating conversation or the Bunny gets it. It's up to you to be a Super Heroine or else...Bye Bye Bunny =O... :devil:
LMAO That's great Ninja :crackup: