"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Your Best Online/Text Exchange

M

member160292

Guest
Going back to online dating again and pulled up some exchanges from a couple years back. I thought could use some pointers from here to get back in the game.

Boldest for me by far, without even meeting her yet....
2.jpg

Obvious come on that was missed.....or dodged a bullet?
3.jpg

Let's go!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Steno

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
74
Reaction score
80
I try to get the number within the first 3-5 messages and make it clear that i want to take her out (thats usually the reason I use to get her #). I save the fluff and rapport building talk for when I get the number, women get too many messages and distractions on these apps so its best to move super fast.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
OMG @Murk, that exchange was hilarious!

And a special lol for your response to her asking if you enjoyed the other night.

"Not really."

Priceless!

Where do you find these women anyway? Unbelievable.
Plenty of fish that one

I only behave like that to the nutjobs
 

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
1,132
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Back when AOL was around in the early 2000s, I would go into these chatrooms.

Instant messaged up with some chick and it led to Cyber sex lol….it was weird. Now that I think about it, those were the days though when the internet was actually a resourceful tool not an obsession like today.

AOL was pretty cool in its prime, my friends would instant message each other during the middle of the night and we’d have fun conversations. Then you had gaming websites and chatrooms that I frequent after school. Good times.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Since we're having fun with these...I keep a folder with funny texts I've received over the years, I'm sure I'm not the only one that does...

6EC5A99D-0D6E-4E0E-A3DA-4C350EA2F805_1_201_a.jpeg A17AA40B-16CA-4C9C-8B5A-C7C69E593DA4_1_201_a.jpeg
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Back when AOL was around in the early 2000s, I would go into these chatrooms.

Instant messaged up with some chick and it led to Cyber sex lol….it was weird. Now that I think about it, those were the days though when the internet was actually a resourceful tool not an obsession like today.

AOL was pretty cool in its prime, my friends would instant message each other during the middle of the night and we’d have fun conversations. Then you had gaming websites and chatrooms that I frequent after school. Good times.
I had my first cyber sex at 13 with a 15 year old over chu chu rocket on Dreamcast, better times.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
I assume on the second conversation, she was projecting what she was feeling?
Different people. The first was a gal I hooked up with a couple years ago, smashed that for a good long time out the gate I was 48 she was 30, didn’t last long I think I saw her one other time, and it was maybe an hour, despite being young she struggled to keep up no matter what. Ahh well.

The second was a plate that caught feels, we were openly in a fwb situation it’s where I decided that if a chick is openly banging others but seeing me too (despite me doing the same), it wasn’t for me. I force one sided monogamy through my actions not words, it’s an arsehole move and I know it, intrinsically unfair but I can, so I do.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top