M
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I had my first cyber sex at 13 with a 15 year old over chu chu rocket on Dreamcast, better times.Back when AOL was around in the early 2000s, I would go into these chatrooms.
Instant messaged up with some chick and it led to Cyber sex lol….it was weird. Now that I think about it, those were the days though when the internet was actually a resourceful tool not an obsession like today.
AOL was pretty cool in its prime, my friends would instant message each other during the middle of the night and we’d have fun conversations. Then you had gaming websites and chatrooms that I frequent after school. Good times.
Different people. The first was a gal I hooked up with a couple years ago, smashed that for a good long time out the gate I was 48 she was 30, didn’t last long I think I saw her one other time, and it was maybe an hour, despite being young she struggled to keep up no matter what. Ahh well.I assume on the second conversation, she was projecting what she was feeling?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Hate to break it to you, but chances are you weren't cybersexing with chicks...lol.Instant messaged up with some chick and it led to Cyber sex lol….it was weird. Now that I think about it, those were the days though when the internet was actually a resourceful tool not an obsession like today.
Hopefully it was at least a tranny.Hate to break it to you, but chances are you weren't cybersexing with chicks...lol.