Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young women's behaviour shocks me. Event planning biz.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got access to corporate box.

I've invited girls, but in general quite flakey and non serious lack of human decency.

Invited 2 girls and their 2 friends. Free drinks free food free concert.
1 month ahead of time, responsive, cold, non responsive, commited non committed.
1 gets replaced, the girl i like said she went to the subway and turned back while friends continued.

Event 2:
Girl 1 (young cute good energy ) Invite same turnback girl, (high social proof girl access to 100s of girls) I need her more than she needs me.
Replies non committal on Tuesday and does not confirm or not confirm.

Girl 2 She liked me before, I didn't date her cause of covid. (28 tattoos and piercings)
Says she can make it BUT 1 bridesmaid dress, 2 work meeting way early nowhere near event date.
EVENT Day, non responsive all day , no msgs about her no show.
I could've gave the ticket to someone else (bit vicious on her part)

Girl 3 24 with a bf. Met her Sunday invited her for Thursday. Showed up.

Girl 4 Friend invited her, 2nd event invite went to first. Invited Sunday, no response going or not going.

It surprises me bc these girls are all middle or lower class. The event should have value or Instagram post value etc etc.
But they almost act as if I'm begging them to go.
Perhaps tinder has made them celebrities and they get free **** all the time.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is a corporate box = a nice car.Or a jacuzzi ect. Men who have this let the materialism do the talking, vs broke dude who only got his charme and wit to work with. This is the reason why dudes get a (too) expensive car ,only to complain women still act indifferently about it. You gotta enjoy this for you, your close friends and family . Your "luxury car" is there for YOUR convenience, if women happen to like it ,great!

A feature like this should be a reward for the woman who acts right. So , next time first take her on a simple coffee date. Because by now you can compare reactions. If she acts equally (_____fill in behaviour ___) , you DON'T mention you got a box. You already see it makes no difference anyway. Dont be like" but stayce I have a Mercedes. Like me now?????"

You gotta move through life like you have such a box. Chin up , shoulders straight. But you DON'T mention it. Nothing scream "DESPERATE " more ,than a man using materialism to get the wet cat. Next time when one asks you what you up to be like" Yeah I am going to watch the game with my buddy. Got a box from my company so we have topnotch seats ". Let her invite herself

My dream is to be a millionaire, but never tell a butch about it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are yu thinking about tis at all?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently got access to corporate box.

I've invited girls, but in general quite flakey and non serious lack of human decency.

It surprises me bc these girls are all middle or lower class.
Bolded for emphasis. Class isn't just socio-economic, it's also behavioral.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the proposition is good but the proposer is lacking.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are extremely flakey, especially attractive ones.

In general you should expect to invite several times more people than the amount that you want to show up at any event. If you want 10 people to be at your birthday party, you shouldn't invite less than 20 people.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
@bob2007 you could try texting them a few days before the event and say something like, "Hey, just checking in. I wanted to make sure you are going, or if I need to invite someone else?"

Dragonfly

Banned
Reaction score
There is an old saying of Chinese wisdom about how to raise boys and girls:

Provide boys with everything they need to learn, grow and become strong men, help give them every resource available, they will need it.

provide girls with just a box of rocks and twigs, because that is all they need.

(In the past few generations of Americans, they did the total opposite.) if you observe China today, they are educating their males to a very advanced level, purposefully giving the males higher educations than females. China will become the next superpower that way. They are doing the opposite of feminism.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was busy with her broke chads. This is where self improvement goes.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is a corporate box = a nice car.Or a jacuzzi ect. Men who have this let the materialism do the talking, vs broke dude who only got his charme and wit to work with. This is the reason why dudes get a (too) expensive car ,only to complain women still act indifferently about it. You gotta enjoy this for you, your close friends and family . Your "luxury car" is there for YOUR convenience, if women happen to like it ,great!

A feature like this should be a reward for the woman who acts right. So , next time first take her on a simple coffee date. Because by now you can compare reactions. If she acts equally (_____fill in behaviour ___) , you DON'T mention you got a box. You already see it makes no difference anyway. Dont be like" but stayce I have a Mercedes. Like me now?????"

You gotta move through life like you have such a box. Chin up , shoulders straight. But you DON'T mention it. Nothing scream "DESPERATE " more ,than a man using materialism to get the wet cat. Next time when one asks you what you up to be like" Yeah I am going to watch the game with my buddy. Got a box from my company so we have topnotch seats ". Let her invite herself

My dream is to be a millionaire, but never tell a butch about it.
Ya I'm not gonna enjoy the box cause I've already move past sports and music at my age.

I definitely agree with being more nonchalant about everything. I'll have the box every month.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe the proposition is good but the proposer is lacking.
Lacking in what? lol I have the goods and I know it. If they don't show up, others replace them.

I have my purpose, it's not to date them.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are extremely flakey, especially attractive ones.

In general you should expect to invite several times more people than the amount that you want to show up at any event. If you want 10 people to be at your birthday party, you shouldn't invite less than 20 people.
I'll try that definitely. I can be flakey too and tell them tickets and not exactly how many available and up for grabs.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I'm not gonna enjoy the box cause I've already move past sports and music at my age.

I definitely agree with being more nonchalant about everything. I'll have the box every month.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have money, women matter a lot less. lol self improvement.
If they matter a lot less then why would this thread exist in the first place? You are making this thread because they do matter to you.

Would you castrate yourself and lose your desire for women altogether if someone paid you a billion dollars? So you see how women matters more than money and all your actions about making money ,or value of money is predicated on the attention and access to hot, young beautiful women, otherwise it defeats the purpose.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are trying to use the box as bait to get girls interested in you? Isn't that the same as simps throwing money at onlyfans girl hoping to get a smile or a wiff? But the girl just takes their money, and the simp complains....

Schwing

Banned
Reaction score
Event planning is actually a degree in college too now! Big fluff degree. Another useless degree. Women in college love going for that fluff stuff.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like you expect your "corporate box" to be the ultimate pvssy magnet. Surprise...it isn't.