Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young, wet, bytches! :P

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on guys, if you are all banging 18 year olds, what are we 19 year olds supposed to go after? ;) Guess we'll just have to take the older women then, since we DO have more stamina and are better. :D

cruisin'

Reaction score
No, it is possible

Mainly through this site, but also some other sources, have personally experienced ( lived ) the changes from AFC ( so AFC)to
DJ .. much to my very great surprise. That includes, Westcoaster,
the 18 - 25 yr olds who do get competitive to get on the card.
Westcoaster, maybe I fulfill some of your definitions re: fitness but don't know that I'm THAT great looking . Yeah, I put some work into improving myself. Isn't that what this is about?
Personal preference is anything over legal age .. prefer cute over model face . . sleek, sleek, sleek. Not a big fan of over 30's ..too cynical for my tastes and many in at least mental decline ( attitude ).
I'm older than you, don't understand why you just don't pull it together more . Seems like you could if you wanted to. But I think that's it with so many folks .. won't put forth any effort. Your life.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF?

I guess that was addressed to me. I didn't understand the 2nd grade grammar.

Why don't I pull it together more? WTF? Like you know me. I've never even seen you on this site. Effort? What are you talking about?

But hey, don't cruise on this site, there are some great writing sites out there which can help you communicate better.

I wouldn't be saying other people can't pull it together when it's clear you never completed your education.

Then again I could be wrong because I barely understood what you wrote. Hint: The enter key serves as the paragraph button. Capitalize beginnings of sentences, commas are for pausing, stay on topic.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 23 I dated a 19 year old.

When I was 26 I dated a 21 year old.

When I was 28 I dated a 27 year old.

At 28 I dated a 35 year old and a 39 year old.

And now at 30, I'm dating a 42 year old. I can tell you for sure, I couldn't wish for a more graceful, elegant, sexy, caring, playful woman. Give me a woman over a girl any day of the week.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good God! With the way things are going, you'll be dating a 120 yo by the time you are 40! :eek:

:D

But i hear you. I'd rather have a mature woman over a young chicky any day.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Westcoaster, why are you posting this negative attitdude, if a guy in his 40's wants to bang 20 yr olds there should be no problem with that. There are some things that make it easier to date younger women when you are older, and some things that make it harder. No need to crucify anyone for doing anything that is not illegal.

Honestly Westcoaster, being in higher ed myself the way you post about the students you meet on here is kind of disturbing. I mean you can think, you may even say she's hot, but commenting on your students tits online just went a bit too far for me. I was also kind of pissed with the prejudicial comment about latin women. Your an educater, you should learn to ignore you prejudices. I am a latin guy, what does that make me?

Er!c, I do agree with one point said earlier, you may be being dillusional when you say this girl is in love with. You have known her for what a couple of weeks. It is possible but it is unlikely.

Why is it so hard for you guys to find women of any age with some class. My favorite age group is the 23-30 age group, most of these women are old enough to realize how to have class, yet young enough to not start going down-hill yet.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by crazykid
Oh come on guys, if you are all banging 18 year olds, what are we 19 year olds supposed to go after? ;) Guess we'll just have to take the older women then, since we DO have more stamina and are better. :D
That seems like how it's working for me. When I was 21 the girls were as old as 35, and now that I'm 27 the girls are as young as 17... :eek: UH... I mean 18... yeah, 18 your honor.

CEF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of the younger girls see late 20s as old and dirty too. It was my best female friends birthday a few weeks ago. She was turning 23 and she works at a community center as a receptionist. Anyhow, she brought along about 5 HB 7.5-8.5 18-19 year old lifeguards/swim instructors.

For whatever reason I was running some amazing game that night. ****y, funny, razor sharp wit, great kino with a side of sexual innuendo - I was all that and a bag of chips. (for a change! :eek: )
I would say it was all going impeccably well till we broached the subject of age and I learned they were all 18/19 (I had them cased as 21-22) and they learned I was 28. Obviously I didnt care but it for sure cut thier IL to about 1/10 of its initial value as they basically stopped reciprocating any interest at all. Literally like a light switch! Shame really. Oh well I guess they can always go find some AFC chump who will grind thier asses since they seemed to like that sort of thing. (and I will admit that bothers me)

I shoul have lied and let them justify it later. ****ing morals always getting in the way. :rolleyes:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the lecture comote

Do this, don't do that! Your attitude is negative, blah, blah, blah. It's not negative, I'm just posting opinions. Lighten the f' up!

Look, I'm commenting on the women here on this site, nowhere else and I certainly don't hit on my students or make comments to anyone else. This is a good place to vent ... well it used to be until everyone got so uptight here, including you comote.

Look, you notice the women, too, you're just classier than I am and am not commenting on their bodies. I've been called a few things in life ... blind ain't one of them.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Caveman
Good God! With the way things are going, you'll be dating a 120 yo by the time you are 40! :eek:

:D

But i hear you. I'd rather have a mature woman over a young chicky any day.
Yeesh.. no way. Those false teeth can really chaff a man's c*ck.

A 12 year age gap is definitely my limit for the time being.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prejudicial?

One other thing, how was complimenting a Latino woman being prejudicial?

Ah, the PC culture of higher ed, where you better not sneeze wrong or you'll get the morality police on your a$$.

Compliment a Latino woman for the fine culture she comes from and you're being prejudiced.

Only in higher ed would this happen. But don't compliment her on the culture and you're also considered prejudice.

That comote is called the straw man theory, set them up to be knocked down. Either way you lose. I hope to God you're holed up in some research lab and not dealing with students because the PC is a bit thick.

Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
I can't begin to tell you how fvcked up this way of thinking is. I'm 30 and am banging an 18yo now. She's in love with me as far as I can tell.

All girls are different. There are plenty of hot, young, 18yo girls who LOVE older men and even want to marry them.

Why are you telling me and every other person and NEWBIE in here they can't get or marry younger women if you're over a certain age?

Man, you are poisoning people's minds!

You get alot of respect on this board because you have excellect communication skills.

However, for the love of God, please stop expressing your negative opinions of older men dating younger women.

You have the ability to influence people, and I'd hate to see guys give up getting younger women because of your opinion.
Here is my experience:

I am in my 40's. when I was in my early 30's I started dating a girl whom I thought was 22 or so. She wasn't. She lied to me about her age and was 17. We dated for about 8 years.

Her best friend was 28 and was dating an old fool in his 50's.

When I was in my early 40's I dated quite a few 21 year olds:

***************A playersupreme signature email**********

I have been thinking a lot. I re-read your most recent emails and I can
totally see where you are coming from. I have asked myself those very same
questions. What draws me to him?..Why?...What would happen if the feelings
were reciprocated?...Despite the barrage of questions that may float through
my head I do know that my feelings for you are real and that they are vividly
clear to me. I know that I am quite young, C***. At 22, mentally I am on
prepetual over drive. Kids my age are still trying to find there
place..fumbling for a purpose. My collection of thoughts and experiences,
although 22 years in the making, are still ripe. My brain is like a vast field
preparing for harvest. The fork which cultivates my mind may seem to me to be
very old and rusted at times but it is adamant in it's perserverance..
constantly probing..attempting to show me who I am by unearthing pieces of me
that to myself are yet to be discovered. I will be the first to admit that I
am not all knowing. Yet, I am proud of my levels of intelligence, of my
flexibility, my open mindedness, and my eagerness to learn. I am smart enough
to question myself..bright enough to look forward rather than sit blindly in
the midst of mediocracy..unmoving. The point, C***, is that I KNOW I don't
know everything...I am not ignorant. But, C***s...I KNOW how I feel about
you. As much as I tried to deny myself these feelings..the utter bliss of
being absorbed by you. I KNOW that I love you. But, honey, my making those
proclamations to you do not bind you ..or in any way force you into
"coupledom". I truly want you to be happy. I may not be convieniently lame
or dumb....probably not so EASY to deal with at times....but the point is I
want to be REAL with you. I want my existence to compliment yours..and vice
versa. I know that I put up walls and masks that shouted.."I am tough...not
easy to handle..have too much going on." But, that was all in
self-defense... you see. But, don't deny my feelings
C***..don't deny that I have fallen in love with you because everything I do
now..even if the action is seemingly all my own..you are in it.

I do know young women. The majority of them wouldn't want to date a man in their 40's. Sorry fellas I am there in my middle 40's now.

I too was once 18 and 40's seemed ancient. Even if you look slightly younger than your age:

*************Another playersupreme photo thing***********
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

It is a big difference between 30 and the 40's. My buddy is 37. I am 45. We have found his age to be a bit more acceptable than my age when dealing with ho's.

Girls look at me like ...if your so dam old...why aren't you married with grand kids yet...what wrong with you? Then I have to tell em that I was and I do have one...and that really scares em away...lol

Actually it's better to stick within your own age bracket if your looking to date. If your looking to just get laid then the world is wide open.

Fawk all of em!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player, thanks for the truth!

Great post Player, one of the best guys on this site. I've always liked your stuff, though I'm far from ever being the player you are.

The problem here is all these guys thinking it's more than what it is, that some lifelong, beautiful marriage or relationship is going to come of this. I posted this and was accused of being "negative" and not knowing what I'm talking about. I don't know any 21-year olds (or 18-year olds) who just can't wait to get with 40-year olds.

Yes, if all they want to do is roll around in the hay, that's their perogative, but they start saying, "She's in love with me," well, my radar turns on. I knew a lot of women in college and I think one I know of married a 30-year old guy when she was 23; not one dated a 41-year old; didn't know any who dated 30-year olds. Their theory was they could date fun, young age-appropriate bucks ... why start going old? They didn't want to feel old, they wanted to feel young.

Well, Player, you'll get flamed by all the oldster wannabes who are hoping to land a 18-year olds in their 40's. But I know you can handle it.

The truth hurts here sometimes and many don't want to hear it. If PRL pulls off his 18-year old virgin trick, more power to him. My guess is in two years he'll still be on this board trying to find that little girl. (At least PRL has a sense of humor about it, however!)

Reaction score
Let me be the first to say:

RELATIONSHIPS WITH GIRLS THAT ARE WAY YOUNGER THAN YOU DO NOT WORK!!!!

I am speaking from experience.

Here is what will happen:

1. the girls friends will begin to make comments to your girl about her mans' age.

2. the girl will want to start hanging out with her own age group.

3. You will feel foolish trying to fit in.

4. she will begin to resent your age.

5. YOU will begin to resent HER youth. You will become jealous of her age and begin to wish that you had met her 10...15...or 20 years younger.

6. You will find that you truely have NOTHING in common. After the sex is over...all you have is a girl who is young and will do what ever you want. You will realize that you really can't stand her ass....even the speech patterns of young people will begin to bug you when she makes new friends and begins to speak like her age group...

7...You will truely begin to hate her for those changes...lol. You will feel desperate about losing her love and your beloved control over her young ass.

8. This fear will create more fear in the relationship and will eventually destroy it.

It is very rare that relationships like this will work. I am training a women who is one of the most beautiful women on the face of he earth. Even at 46 or 47 she is georgous. 6'tall blond..118lbs...beautiful.

Her husband is a famous attorney in Sacramento. He is in his 60's.

She married him and raised 3 kids. She is very unhappy.

Now that the kids are gone she is stuck with his old ass.

The money means nothing to her now. You would think that a woman in her late 40's wouldn't mind an older older man but even they do.

Especially when they married when she was young.

You really do not have ANYTHING in common. I know this cause I've done it.

You have seen my email. My 8 year relationship was with a much much younger woman.

I also have a 24 year old on my team and she only is drawn to older men:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=570549

The one showing her boobs off...not the one bent over.

If it wasn't for her extreme intelligence she wouldn't be there.

When I sit down to talk...cause I love intelligent convo...I want my friends and I to have a common meeting ground. I want to be able to talk about the 70's and things of that era without a blank learning look on the ho's faces.

My main one the one in the collage photo is 29 years old with a extreme IQ but even she is pushing it with her Reality TV show watching ass...lol

Like I said fawking em is fine..hit and run...but don't expect the strain of trying to make something work...too much effort...

And don't be a sucker for that love of control. You think women don't know this? They allow it to keep you hooked...when in reality its a double edged sword...leaving you with the rope around YOUR neck if your not careful.

Try doing without it when you've gotten addicted to it..and see how fast you come beggin and crawlin back to her!

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
;)

Don't tell that to Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas.

hehe j/k

Reaction score
Originally posted by crazykid
Your suppose to wait ya turn. When us older and more experienced fellas get threw with em...we will give you lesser males a taste fella!

But don't get all crazy with em kid...pun intended

Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
;)

Don't tell that to Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas.

hehe j/k
LOL, yeah lets see how long they last...I forgot to add than when you have millions to play with and you got an 18 year old....your working with just a ho.

My ex wife has a realtive who married some guy in his 80's and she was in her 30's....she is in jail now for elderly abuse.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Thanks for the lecture comote

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Do this, don't do that! Your attitude is negative, blah, blah, blah. It's not negative, I'm just posting opinions. Lighten the f' up!

Look, I'm commenting on the women here on this site, nowhere else and I certainly don't hit on my students or make comments to anyone else. This is a good place to vent ... well it used to be until everyone got so uptight here, including you comote.

Look, you notice the women, too, you're just classier than I am and am not commenting on their bodies. I've been called a few things in life ... blind ain't one of them.
OK Westcoaster,sorry it's been a while since I replied to this, my internet access is sketchy at best right now.

You can post opinions all you want, but why do you have it in for Er!c, because he fvcks young chicks? Why care?

You are right, I shouldn't have gotten on the moral high ground about checking out your students. I have seen my share of hot students in my class. I guess if you know where you draw the line there shouldn't be a problem for you.

However you have complained about the lack of classy women that you meet, maybe if you want to meet classy women you should try having some class, just a thought.

About the latina girl, I took that a little too much to heart since I am latino, they can be *****y, but they can also be really cool, just like anyone else.

Nightbreed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's great for us older DJ's to punk (as in get down with) the younger women. I'm 23 nearabouts and I have no moral quabble with doing the victory dance (that's the kiss-kiss-bang-bang) with a 16 year old or above.

My opinion is that it's a good thing. We're doing the younger guys and girls a favour. Think I'm an ass? Hold the jury. Stop the presses. Hear a revolutionary out about why this is a good thing that us older guys get the younger women a lot of the time.

ONE: The girl goes with us and not with all the young jerks in front of all the pining young nice guys. Therefore the nice guys get to watch how DJ'ing is done to get the girl rather than losing out to and worse yet maybe even one day becoming the jerk. Plus the jerk doesn't get used to getting the high quality goods by being a basta*d to her and the nice guys, which means he might yet become a real man.

TWO: The girl gets a great sexual experience from us experienced older guys, which means she won't settle for pumping over precision if you know what I mean. Which means her standards are higher, she's less likely to put out with anyone, which means alll the young guys have to do what we did and work on our game and become better to get what we want. So we raise the bar. Better yet, so do they. You think they don't learn what a guy tends to like?

THREE: You get to our age. You're doing what we're doing now. Unless you stayed as a nice guy or a jerk. Or switched from one to the other.

So there you go that's my opinion.

REMEMBER: Don't criticise the man who is experienced, only criticise the boy who is aged.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20's or 40's ... the 30's women are messed up

Ah, today my town newspaper had a feature of two anonymous 30-something women talking about their life, loves, sex, etc. I got through woman No. 1 and didn't get to No. 2. Women in the 30-40-age bracket are a freaking mess, a complete mix-up. It's incredible.

This one 30-something was fuming mad because some loser hippie guy she was dating was also ba-ging someone else. Of course she went running -- yes, literally running -- back to him. No thanks, I'd rather date a female DJ who wouldn't put up with that.

And take it from a guy who has dated a lot of 30-somethings these past few years ... what a bunch of nut jobs! Women in their 40's are done with the drama; women in their 20's are still young and enthusiastic and for the most part not bitter. When they hit their 30's, they become very bitter.

There is something to be said about a young 25-year old just out of college with the world out ahead of her, still optimistic and with hope. Then after dating a series of slimeball, non-DJs she gets bitter when she hits 30.

Women in their 30's need reality checks, big time.