Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Young, wet, bytches! :P

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
Here's how many 18-year old virgins or non-virgins want to marry 41-year olds: ZERO. (No offense PRL, like your posts here.)

I work at a university and can tell you, every gal from church goer to hard-working straight-A student, to bad student, to wild party gal, heck all of them think 41 is 81, and I don't blame them. When I was 18 I didn't want to hang with anyone 41. That's the way of the world. When they're 40 that 41 year old is 63.

Kind of like one of my whacky friends who is 47 and is getting divorced (his second one) with one of the big issues is he wants a kid and his wife already has a child from a previous marriage.

Here's now many women out there want to marry a twice-divorced 47-year old who wants a kid: ZERO.

You have to know your demographic. This board puts a lot of myths into people's heads about who they can and cannot date or hook-up with for LTRs, marriage, kids, or just flings.

I can't begin to tell you how fvcked up this way of thinking is. I'm 30 and am banging an 18yo now. She's in love with me as far as I can tell.

All girls are different. There are plenty of hot, young, 18yo girls who LOVE older men and even want to marry them.

Why are you telling me and every other person and NEWBIE in here they can't get or marry younger women if you're over a certain age?

Man, you are poisoning people's minds!

You get alot of respect on this board because you have excellect communication skills.

However, for the love of God, please stop expressing your negative opinions of older men dating younger women.

You have the ability to influence people, and I'd hate to see guys give up getting younger women because of your opinion.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I didn't say 30, I said 41

At 30, one can still pull off the 18-year old trick. I didn't want to aim for 18-year olds at 30, but to each his own. I outgrew the prom once I graduated from high school.

But at 41 I really don't see any 18 year olds going in that direction -- well, maybe desparate, ugly wh-res, but then again, to each his own.

At 41, I doubt you'll be trolling South High School for women, or freshman college composition classes ... then again, most 18-year olds who are looking at 41-years old are far from educated. They wouldn't even be in high school, they'd be at the community center working on their GED -- and for God's sake, forget freshman college classes.

Any educated, sensible woman at 18 isn't going to be pining for a 41-year old ... but anyone can find a stupid, 18-year old sl-t. That's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, westcoaster, I think ER!C L!VE has a point. Even though few girls that young will go for a guy 40+ but to every rule, there are exceptions. I know a few girls that are chasing after married men. Sticking around him while he tells them he will soon divorce his wife but ofcourse, he never does.

It is just not true that NO girl would do this. Never say never.

I don't know if this is what you are looking for, but just don't see it in such a negative light. If you expect negative things, they will happen.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to play the odds

You MIGHT win the lottery, that slot machine in Vegas MIGHT pay off $2 million, you MIGHT win publisher's clearinghouse sweepstakes, and YOU might hit a hole in one ... odds are you probably won't.

I find it's best to live life playing the best odds possible. Actually Chewey Eric isn't out of the age bracket yet. Eighteen year olds (no thanks) don't see 30 as ancient -- well, a lot do, some don't -- but see 40 and over as being ready for the retirement home.

OK, I'll cave in: I did go out with a 19-year old native Japanese woman in grad school (I thought she was 23). I didn't tell her my age, but after awhile it was just too huge an age difference. It helped that she was a near 4.00 in Physics and had plans of going on for her doctorate. She could actually pronounce words more than one syllable. That said, there were a few things that were just too young for me ... Chewey Eric is right, however, about the tight body. No question on that, she had an a$$ to kill for ... no, I did not sleep with her as I know I'll be getting that question soon.

But soon I met a hot 34-year old, who was WAY more sophisticated and worldly (and hotter); and a 29-year old, who though quite the chatterbox, had the body equal of the 19-year old, but was more street-wise. My odds were better dating those two than the 19-year old.

Chewey Eric has his plan, and I don't mind it because it's his plan, but there's no reason to trash others because we're not on that plan. I actually think he'd enjoy 25-30 set better ... and no, that 18-year old isn't in love with him either, 18-year olds don't know the difference between infatuation and love.

Also, from every married and divorced person I've met (and from every psychology book I've read), people change the most from 18-30. I wouldn't want to suffer through those changes.

That nubile 18-year old becomes someone COMPLETELY different at 30. If she's American, it's a good chance she'll mold her personality with assistance from Cosmo, Oprah, and her bi-chy friends, and soon you're stuck with something that's not even a shadow of that wide-eyed spring chicken you used to date.

Food for thought ... don't kill me Chewey! :D

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm feeling the positive vibes, man.

Keep up the good work. :rolleyes:

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you are saying actually is not: 18 yo's don't go for 40+.
Instead you are saying: 18 yo's have nice a$$es but they are too young and childish for me.

My point is just that you need to stop focussing on what you cannot have (especially if you don't even really want it), but instead look at what you do or can have..

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I'm saying is ...

... don't get arrested for child r-pe and don't get STDs! :D

What I'm saying is play the odds for what you want and think you can get, and what works for you. For the average 40+, your odds of landing an 18-year old are very slim (like 1 percent) -- 30 is not out of the question, that's only a 12-year age difference. Twenty-two years? That's a big age difference.

Plus, you do more changing from 30-40 (IMO), and when you hit 40, one usually doesn't want 18 anymore. At 30 I dated some 22-year olds and didn't have a problem with it. I wouldn't have gone to 18 because the second I stepped onto a college campus I thought, "Whoa, these women are hot AND intelligent, and many aren't into stupid high school head games. This is WAY different and way better than high school." My stupid friends back home were still dating high school girls and miserable.

Then again, when I was 18 I was dating a hot 24-year old ... I've often dated age upward and not had a problem with it. I've also found some of the older women I've dated to be more immature than some of the women in the 20's whom I've dated. Nothing worse than a bitter divorcee, IMO.

Find them before you get bitter ... and boy, they do get bitter.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: What I'm saying is ...

... don't get arrested for child r-pe and don't get STDs! :D
LOL
I see what you are saying. Me, i've never given age that much thought. I usually go for 25-30 yo's.. sometimes older.. I go for what i like. Only bad thing is that young girls look way too mature these days so yeah, be careful not to get arrested! :)

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ER!C L!VE and Caveman do have a valid point!
There are late teen/early 20's women who gravitate towards men in thier 40's, 50's or even older. And if you want to date and marry them...then go for it. But remember....there is a reason that they go for older guys. Money & security. Eric? If you REALLY think your little chica latina loves you, then you're not thinking! She loves your house, pool and earning potential!

I mean really....why should they go for a guy there age who has nothing but a minimum wage job, a '92 car and 10 years of student loans to pay off, when she can get a man with a college education, high-paying job, brand new car and already owns a house? Now not all younger women who go after older guys are like this. But I'll bet that a high percentage are.

ER!C is going to think this girl is a great catch till she gets knocked up. She's going to have all her latino brothers, cousins and Daddy show up at his door and demand he marry her at gunpoint! Now he's stuck with a kids and a wife! OR some very hefty child support payments.

The point WestCoaster is making is this: He's looking for a woman who wants to be with him because of HIM. She doesn't NEED his money, his house or his social position. She has her own. She's with him because she genuinely enjoys his company. The only thing she wants from him is his time and attention. It's the difference between a parasite and a lover.

Last edited:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WaterTiger
Eric? If you REALLY think your little chica latina loves you, then you're an idiot.
Wow - what did I do to you?

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still working on my status

The point WestCoaster is making is this: He's looking for a woman who wants to be with him because of HIM. She doesn't NEED his money, his house or his social position. She has her own. She's with him because she genuinely enjoys his company. The only thing she wants from him is his time and attention. It's the difference between a parasite and a lover.
What house? What money? What social position? I'm a slacker who lives in an apartment and lives life by my own rules! :D

I can supply the other stuff, but my social status is somewhere above the garbage man but way below the computer company CEO. :D

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
Wow - what did I do to you?
I apologize! "Idiot " is overly harsh, my bad! I was just coming back to change it. I have nothing against you (Really!) I'm just concerned you aren't seeing the potential danger of the situation.

But Eric, you need to be careful with these young chickies! You're dangling lobster & champagne in front of girls who are used to Coke and pizza. Her wheels are spinning! She's looking around and thinking...."I want some of THIS!"

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I'm still working on my status

What house? What money? What social position? I'm a slacker who lives in an apartment and lives life by my own rules! :D

I can supply the other stuff, but my social status is somewhere above the garbage man but way below the computer company CEO. :D
:D DUDE! Shut up! I'm trying to help you out here! :D

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're dangling lobster & champagne in front of girls who are used to Coke and pizza. Her wheels are spinning! She's looking around and thinking...."I want some of THIS!"
Hehe exactly! I want her to say "I want some of THIS" ;)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what happens in that decade

Even if she's in love, even if you're in love, remember the 20's decade rule: Women will change dramatically in this 10-year time period.

They will most likely: Get fat, get bitter, get mean, get depressed, regret everything that they did in life, and hate you.

Why does this happen?

Well, take one large daily spoonful of Cosmopolitan magazine, mix in a dash of Oprah, add one daily cup of soap opera, stir in a helping of college dropout/flunkout, grind and grate the a lifestyle of ZERO personal interests or hobbies, heat weekly conversations with equally bi-chy girlfriends, and chill until incredibly BITTER.

This recipe is called Bitter Overdone American Beyotch Nutcake.

That Latino may be nice now, beware of the future ... that is unless she can cling to her Latino roots and dismiss everything that is part of the sick U.S. commercial culture.

So in a nutshell, don't fall in love!

Or if you think I'm wrong, ask Dietzcoi for some advice on being married! :D

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, this a crazy world heh.

It is the exact opposite for me. I'm 5 years younger then you (25) and I couldn't even look at a 18 year old. The women that attract me the most nowdays are all 30-35, and some are nearing their 40s. They're mature, self-suficient to the point where they don't need me to pay every single time we go out, have their own places, don't play bs games, and enjoy sex more then any girl in their 20s. I just don't see the point in trading all that for a younger, annoying brat with a few less wrinkles. But I guess it will all change once I hit my midlife crisis.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Re: What I'm saying is ...

What I'm saying is play the odds for what you want and think you can get, and what works for you. For the average 40+, your odds of landing an 18-year old are very slim (like 1 percent) -- 30 is not out of the question, that's only a 12-year age difference. Twenty-two years? That's a big age difference.
I think you're right on with this one WestCoaster. MOST fourty yo men won't be able to pull the 18 year olds. I have known a FEW who could but they all had the following in common:

1.) they were still in great shape (six pack, anyone?)
2.) they were confidant, dominant and charming
3.) they had some kind of positions of power

How many guys UNDER fourty can you say have that going for them? One of 'em I'm thinking of in particular was as close to James Bond you can get to be in real life (ex-FBI agent).

So unless you've got these traits you can pretty much forget the 18's in your 40's.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a major, major difference between an 18 year old and a 21 year old. Those first few years of college can make a big difference.

I just turned 31 and seem to get alot more attention from 18-21 year olds now then when I was 18 and dated older women (21+).

The only reason I look at them is their tight hot bodies, which any girl that works out alot can carry into her 30's.

It is way more a matter of maturity than anything else. Many girls that are 18 will date older guys.

A good rule is, don't listen to anything that imposes limitations.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoo butts

Today I had back-to-back women in my office with tattoo butts (designs just above the butt with the midrif so one can see -- and then puke).

First one, fairly hot but she went from a 7.5 to about a 2 with her attitude. B-tch, b-tch, b-tch, whine, whine, whine ... and she had a huge rock on her hand. Poor guy. He's probably some stupid AFC.

Next one had enormous jugs, solid looking, better attitude than the first but within 5 minutes she was telling me her and her boyfriend were arguing about which math class she should take. Again, some stupid AFC.

I'll give it to older women: no tattoo butts, which = b-tchiness.

I'm more with Mind Over Matter: Older women are self-sufficient, (most) are beyond the game-playing, and (most) are beyond the whiney, b-tchiness of little girls.

Trust me, Chewey Eric's gal will turn into a major beyotch, that is if she absorbs this culture. Her only way out is to embrace her Latino roots.

From ages 20-30 American women work really hard at one thing -- no, not their fitness level; no, not their intellectual level; no, not their spritual level (you're getting colder) ... one more guess.

You're getting warmer -- yep, their bi-ch level. Watch it race up the charts each and every year until they're brought down to earth when they realize prince charming ain't gonna come knocking.