Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

young slvt im seing

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seing this 21 years old slvt for two months now.
She's a lot of fun, but she's such a wh-ore that I won't have ever any serious relationship with her , but that's ok.

She's told me that she's done almost everything sexually. She's very upfront about these things and she has no problem telling me what she's done, when, etc.

Anyway, last night we were in a club and some people were having shots. At some poing the bartender got a pretty large dildo filled with some liquor which is used to do one shot. So there it was this guy deep shallowing a huge dildo filled with liquor and whipped cream while his friends cheered him up. It was bizarre...

So then this chick goes and tells me: "whoahhh, what a shot! I want one of those! ha, ha, ha"
I got kind of surprised because I know she's a slvt but come on...really?
Anyway I laughed if off and told her:
me: "dont worry, I will give you one of those but more real later at my place"
She liked my answer.

Anyway I found it a bit gross that she told me with such enthusiasm that she would like to have a huge dildo full of liquor down your throat and then they spray whipped cream in your mouth and face...

So the thing is that she lets me do anything to her, ANYTHING. Which is good.
She's the first girl I meet that likes sex THIS MUCH. She wants it all the time, and she wants it rough, BUT SHE'S JUST 21! wtf?

It is a bit shocking that such a young girl has so much experience with sex, you know.

Thoughts?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seing this 21 years old slvt for two months now.
She's a lot of fun, but she's such a wh-ore that I won't have ever any serious relationship with her , but that's ok.

She's told me that she's done almost everything sexually. She's very upfront about these things and she has no problem telling me what she's done, when, etc.

Anyway, last night we were in a club and some people were having shots. At some poing the bartender got a pretty large dildo filled with some liquor which is used to do one shot. So there it was this guy deep shallowing a huge dildo filled with liquor and whipped cream while his friends cheered him up. It was bizarre...

So then this chick goes and tells me: "whoahhh, what a shot! I want one of those! ha, ha, ha"
I got kind of surprised because I know she's a slvt but come on...really?
Anyway I laughed if off and told her:
me: "dont worry, I will give you one of those but more real later at my place"
She liked my answer.

Anyway I found it a bit gross that she told me with such enthusiasm that she would like to have a huge dildo full of liquor down your throat and then they spray whipped cream in your mouth and face...

So the thing is that she lets me do anything to her, ANYTHING. Which is good.
She's the first girl I meet that likes sex THIS MUCH. She wants it all the time, and she wants it rough, BUT SHE'S JUST 21! wtf?

It is a bit shocking that such a young girl has so much experience with sex, you know.

Thoughts?
As long she's clean/no STD... enjoy the ride... see it that from her you can learn anything about Sex, female pleasure... which you'll be able to apply in a LTR or other plates and keep them satisfied sexually over the years (especially in a LTR where ''recreating the magic'' becomes a factor)

Look at the good side... and 21? Well what you expect... she probably became legal at 18 or a late bloomer... now she wants everything and her hormones through the roof until she settle down with a ''blue pill or beta''.

So enjoy the carousel ride, learn everything sexually, be safe... and thanks her when you have kids and a LTR for 20 years that you keep sexually satisfying (hence keeping her faithful) because of what you learned ''back in the days''

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything? Fvck her in the ass and then tell her to lick it clean :p