Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You will catch Covid

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They have estimated that a third of the US already had gotten COVID by January of last year without even knowing it because it was here in October or even sooner.
If one really experience in Delta variant knows thaf all that brought in dead didnt know they had it, they just passed out and died,

what actually happened the virus create mucous covering all your internal lungs, in matter of week you will losing oxygen quickly like when an airplane loose its pressure in mids air similar to Hypoxia.

Others died when doc has to put them under in order for the failed lungs to breath using respiratory pumps put in their lungs.. Those poor cbaps knowingly they had 50% chances for survival are given permission to talk to their close ones.

All patients currently in critical stages in here are either unvaccinated or with only 1 jabs of vax.

Not to mention that vax only has 93% of survival rate.. Meaning out of 100 person who complete their vax, 8 person may go seriously ill..

At my place individual must mandatory to have vax passport in order to go to shop, dine in, or even have their hair cuts..

90%were fully vax at my district with no issue.. Antivax are the biggest bullshltters.

Take care out there.!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People used to get medical advice from doctors.
Are we talking about the same doctors who overprescribe opiates and anti-depressants and turn millions of people into drug addicts? The same doctors who used to appear in cigarette ads (google old cigarette ads from the 1950’s and earlier)? The same doctors who, through medical malpractice, are the third leading cause of death in America? Or are we talking about some new breed of doctor who knows everything, does not make mistakes and doesn’t take kickbacks from big pharma?

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we talking about the same doctors who overprescribe opiates and anti-depressants and turn millions of people into drug addicts? The same doctors who used to appear in cigarette ads (google old cigarette ads from the 1950’s and earlier)? The same doctors who, through medical malpractice, are the third leading cause of death in America? Or are we talking about some new breed of doctor who knows everything, does not make mistakes and doesn’t take kickbacks from big pharma?
No, why would anyone need qualifications to give medical advice?

I'm talking about internet gobshiiiiiites. That's where I get all of my medical advice from.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, why would anyone need qualifications to give medical advice?

I'm talking about internet gobshiiiiiites. That's where I get all of my medical advice from.
How about taking information from different sources and using your own brain to analyze it and draw conclusions? That grey matter that most humans have is supposed to serve a functional purpose. It's not there to merely fill the empty void in one's noggin.

Putting blind faith in confirmed liars like Fauci and Company just because they have medical degrees is just as dumb as getting medical advice from "internet gobshi!tes".

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about taking information from different sources and using your own brain to analyze it and draw conclusions? That grey matter that most humans have is supposed to serve a functional purpose. It's not there to merely fill the empty void in one's noggin.

Putting blind faith in confirmed liars like Fauci and Company just because they have medical degrees is just as dumb as getting medical advice from "internet gobshi!tes".
There's no point using your brain. It's better to choose a few brainy internet gobsh!tes and let them do the thinking for you.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The future is certain: you will catch the "natural infection" (i.e. the Delta variant of Covid) and get "natural immunity" from your encounter with it. The only question is how sick you will get when that happens. Do you want a high risk of serious illness and death or a low risk?

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a choice between vaccination and "natural immunity" (i.e. catching Covid).

The current thinking is that a lot of people will still catch Covid even if they are vaccinated. The difference is that vaccinated people will have a much lower risk of serious illness and death.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oscar De La Hoya Has Been Discharged From The Hospital (mmanews.com)

Vaccination probably saved this guy's life. Oscar de la Hoya is 48 years old. If he got this ill despite having some level of protection, he probably would have died if he hadn't been vaccinated. There are plenty of examples of non-vaccinated people that died from Covid, yet your example of what happened to a person that was vaccinated is a guy that got better and is now ready to compete in a boxing match.

Last edited: