Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You will catch Covid

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look on those people they list as stories on their website they are both older persons and do not seem to be very healthy in the first place and overweight/fat so it is not strange that their bodies could not cope with the virus.
Some of them are 30-40, not that old at all. They thought they were healthy and that Covid wouldn't affect them.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see the images? There are all fat...
This is precisely why I am angry at this entire covid situation. The clues are obvious, but people like bat soup go "Those healthy young people are dying." If I saw a 40 year old fat person, I don't think healthy and young. The cognitive dissonance is affecting their mind, despite holding logic in other areas. For some strange reason, his logical thinking and critical thinking is hijacked by what he has been told. It's not necessarily his fault. I fully suspect that a lot of those like that are under a spell that is hard to remove from them. If I were to pull bat soup or others like him into a reality where all what was said about covid didn't exist, like the lemming being exposed to freedom too fast, he will happily either return to the safety of the "fear" [ironic I know], or he would kill himself to cope with the fact he had been lied to all this time.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sad how easily people adopt terms given to them by the media. What is an antivaxxer exactly?
I worked in in the care sector during the "pandemic" and I haven't had the vaccine becouse firstly I don't trust a vaccine that is still in the experimental stage from companies that have been fined billions for malpractice and misrepresentation aswell as deaths from their products.
Secondly, my chances of serious illness from covid are much less than serious side effects from a vaccine so why would I have it?
That doesn't make me and ANTIVAXXER, it makes me someone who can use logic, reason and critical thinking.
The antivaxxer term is pure is propaganda to descourage actual debate on the subject.
Also notice how "antivaxxer" tends to have 2 x's in it.. Multiple x's have negative connotations. Classic NLP.
People need to stop being so easily manipulated and think for themselves.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Secondly, my chances of serious illness from covid are much less than serious side effects from a vaccine so why would I have it?
Statistically no. Better chance of being struck by lightning than having a serious vaccine side effect. COVID-19 is ~1% death rate.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Statistically no. Better chance of being struck by lightning than having a serious vaccine side effect. COVID-19 is ~1% death rate.
How much is pfizer paying you to sell this hard?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deflection. do you have counter-data from a reputable source?
It better be good money if you are on SS to sell it to us. I respect the hustle.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Man, you have to get the basics correct before you start engaging in arguments.

Guys, I'm as conservative and pro-freedom as they come. But this anti-vaxx stuff is beyond my comprehension. I don't understand you guys dying (literally) on this hill.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? Man, you have to get the basics correct before you start engaging in arguments.

Guys, I'm as conservative and pro-freedom as they come. But this anti-vaxx stuff is beyond my comprehension. I don't understand you guys dying (literally) on this hill.
Because someone can be against something outside whatever their political or ideological preference is. Being for or against a vaccine shouldn't be a conservative/ liberal thing. But you're not necessarily pro-freedom if you cannot fathom why people choose to not consume a product that they do not want or care for.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score

Theyre is a gov website which tells you your statistical likely hood of dying from teh rona according to your age and lifestyle. Mine is 0.0001%.
However, looking at the the Yellow Card reporting service which is the UK equivalent of VEAS in the US, my chance of a serious adverse reaction is much higher considering that only about 1% of adverse reactions get reported.
Looking at the numbers of deaths and adverse reactions with this in mind, declining the vaccine is not only a no-brainer, it's the safest thing to do.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyre is a gov website which tells you your statistical likely hood of dying from teh rona according to your age and lifestyle. Mine is 0.0001%.
However, looking at the the Yellow Card reporting service which is the UK equivalent of VEAS in the US, my chance of a serious adverse reaction is much higher considering that only about 1% of adverse reactions get reported.
Looking at the numbers of deaths and adverse reactions with this in mind, declining the vaccine is not only a no-brainer, it's the safest thing to do.
Perhaps you could show us the government page where this statistical likelyhood of death from covid is shown, plus the likelyhood of a "serious adverse reaction", which is the criteria you moved the goal posts to with the vaccine.

Then itd be useful to know how you found out that "only about 1% of adverse reactions get reported", and what exactly these "adverse reactions" are which are seemingly so significant that people dont report them.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you get 1%?

If you catch Covid, you have:

80% of having no/slight/moderate symptoms (headache, etc)
15-20% risk of catching pneumonia
4% risk of acute respiratory distress syndrome / shock with multiple organ failure
1% risk of death

So let's say you take the risk and end up with multiple organ failure. Is it still much better than getting vaccinated? What about pneumonia? Is that better than vaccination? Why risk all of that just to avoid getting a painless injection? Even with moderate symptoms, do you think Covid won't hurt? Just the headaches alone are terrible. Plus there is the risk that you might be fine, but you end up killing your mother/father/grandparents/friends etc.
Nice sources.

My goodness. This is one of the things I find so bizzare about all of this. Why do you feel so strongly against those that didn't get vaccinated? You REALLY believe they're causing you that much of a problem? Jesus Christ.
Propaganda has never been more effective. They will be filled with hate and paranoia for the rest of their lives. No point in even talking to them, they are a lost cause.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who's dying? Do you know any young, healthy people, even in the news, that have died of Covid?

Do you have any idea how many reports have come out of young, healthy people dying from heart failure/blood clots mere days or weeks after getting vaccinated?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who's dying? Do you know any young, healthy people, even in the news, that have died of Covid?
That is an anecdotal question. Goes into the BS pile.

Do you have any idea how many reports have come out of young, healthy people dying from heart failure/blood clots mere days or weeks after getting vaccinated?
Last we sourced it was about 20 cases per 20 million jabs. Somewhere in that ballpark. What does your source say?