Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You realize that you're getting old when...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Millennials are turning 25-39 in 2021. Gen Z is now the teens/first half of 20s generation.
Lol when I think about people born in the mid 90s I think about kids while in fact most of the girls shooting adult movies will retire soon from that already...

logicallefty

Reaction score
Things that used to be “tasks” are now “projects”

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You attend your 20 year high school reunion and realize you're no longer attracted to any of the girls you went to school with.

You look up an old oneitis from high school on facebook and youd rather bang her daughter in the photo next to her.

Your high school has since been demolished.

Youve lost all interest in modern rock and listen to bands from 20-30 years ago almost exclusively.

You no longer go to concerts because theyre too loud.

You go to a matinee show on a weekday and leave without buying any candy or soda.

Youre content to fap once or twice a week rather than put up with womens bs.

Cope with your existance via lawn care and housework.

Modern video games are too technical. You prefer classic Nintendo and PS1.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol when I think about people born in the mid 90s I think about kids while in fact most of the girls shooting adult movies will retire soon from that already...
Hadn't thought of it that way. Since the 2000s though, plenty of women in their 30s/40s have been finding a lucrative niche in adult films. Recall a couple weeks ago that Sacramento mom on OnlyFans who is 44 with 3 kids who is making a lot of money on the platform. Her kids got expelled from Catholic school due to her OnlyFans.

Understood. I’m an X-er who knows the difference. I just brought it up because I hear other X-ers and some Boomers make this mistake frequently.
To me, Millennials are old because most are in their 30s. As I see it, this is Gen Z's time.

The Millennials got walloped by the 2008 downturn because most of them were finishing their education during the period when that recession was hitting. Getting a first job after graduation from 2007-2011 was quite unpleasant. A lot of Millennials in their 30s took COVID layoffs on top of eating shiit getting their first jobs. And then we wonder why Millennials in their 30s are not following the life script of previous generations. Yes, the Millennials have had a bad mating environment with male surpluses and swipe apps. Politics and the economic conditions haven't helped them either.

Gen Z is the Class of 2020-21 coming out of high school and college today.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hadn't thought of it that way. Since the 2000s though, plenty of women in their 30s/40s have been finding a lucrative niche in adult films. Recall a couple weeks ago that Sacramento mom on OnlyFans who is 44 with 3 kids who is making a lot of money on the platform. Her kids got expelled from Catholic school due to her OnlyFans.

To me, Millennials are old because most are in their 30s. As I see it, this is Gen Z's time.

The Millennials got walloped by the 2008 downturn because most of them were finishing their education during the period when that recession was hitting. Getting a first job after graduation from 2007-2011 was quite unpleasant. A lot of Millennials in their 30s took COVID layoffs on top of eating shiit getting their first jobs. And then we wonder why Millennials in their 30s are not following the life script of previous generations. Yes, the Millennials have had a bad mating environment with male surpluses and swipe apps. Politics and the economic conditions haven't helped them either.

Gen Z is the Class of 2020-21 coming out of high school and college today.
Agree, this is not longer the time for millennials...we had our shot from the late 00s to the late 10s.

We can hardly find a more screwed up generation like ours, all the obligations and rules from the previous generation but none of the benefits of the currente gen Z.

We got royally screwed up from the economic wreck coming from the boomers while still being expected to behave and produce like gen X meanwhile our women got the worst of the past and the worst of the present...they were both lazy and passive when it came of putting something on the table as their mothers while being much more entitled and dirty.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)You are no longer interested about new videogames but only keep playing the old ones you are familiar with

2)You focus more about how to avoid taxes than how to get laid

3)You are relieved when you check your phone and find not missed calls or texts

4).....
When the thought of sex is like: “Mmmmm, yeah... OK“.

But the thought of a round of golf with your buddies is like: “Oh hell yeah”

-Augustus-

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, this is not longer the time for millennials...we had our shot from the late 00s to the late 10s.

We can hardly find a more screwed up generation like ours, all the obligations and rules from the previous generation but none of the benefits of the currente gen Z.

We got royally screwed up from the economic wreck coming from the boomers while still being expected to behave and produce like gen X meanwhile our women got the worst of the past and the worst of the present...they were both lazy and passive when it came of putting something on the table as their mothers while being much more entitled and dirty.
Pretty much. I don't think Gen Z is going to be much better than Millennials.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you know you don't want to put up with bullchit just to get pizza.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It becomes easy to get up early but difficult to stay up late.

The waitress wishes you a “Happy Fathers Day” even if you have no kids. Or random people ask you what grade(s) your kid(s) are in.

You buy some new clothes and the cashier tells you that your wife will like those clothes on you (even if you’re not married).

You barely drink anymore. (Not just for health reasons but because it would make you way too tired.)

The hairdresser’s advice changes from “We should cut it short” to “I have no idea. What do you want to do?”

People pass you on the highway, even if your car has more horsepower.

You lost your virginity from Yahoo Personals. Or your first online hookup required a dial-up modem.

You go into Starbucks (or some other modern coffee shop) and can’t find actual “Coffee” on the menu.

You stick with a phone that is three models behind the times because it’s easier to figure out how to use.

Last edited:

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1)You are no longer interested about new videogames but only keep playing the old ones you are familiar with

4).....
your hitting it off with a hot babe and you start seriously thinking about missing out on sleep if you take this chick home for the night.

When you realize the girl your with wasn’t even born when you graduated college.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
R2D2 and C3P0 were the only robots you knew.

Computers and the people that knew how to use them were nerds.

Women never described themselves as 'geeks'.

Everyone carried spare change to use pay-phones.

Sci-fi spacecraft ****pits still consisted of analog dials and switches.

Nobody took children seriously.

Fitness was in fashion.

MTV.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

4).....
...Your Birthday cake looks like a forest-fire.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You remember living in a society that was optimistic for the future
You see the long line of cars at the In-N-Out drive through and think they're bat**** insane
You remember you guys being shamed for being pussies
You remember living under the threat of nuclear mutual self-assured destruction and not giving two ****s about it
You assumed great music/art/literature being created would be a permanent fixture in society
Imagining a communist takeover of the USA was impossible

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you care more about your credit score than anything else...