Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You rate this woman out of ten go

How sexy woman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really my type, but for sure shes more attractive than average. 7/8 seems a decent shout

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By Vancouver standards she is 11+.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes a dime piece.

Luke

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is attractive however she is not my type of women.
The picture I liked the most was the first and I would rate her a 4.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4, and I'm feeling particularly generous today.

In truth, though, it really does depend upon "types" and what we are personally attracted to.

A full-body comparison with another woman would be interesting. We've all see those studies where a certain ink-drawn body type is universally rated as the most attractive by man of all cultures and races. It's that chart where ten female figures are drawn and the men rate them according to attractiveness. There is one drawing that always rates way above the other nine.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting a picture of the best black woman you could find will not change the fact that most guys don't find them attractive

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
Posting a picture of the best black woman you could find will not change the fact that most guys don't find them attractive
hey troll dont try and swing this thread into that discussion when theres two threads about it already. noone mentioned it so shut the hell up. op just asked what guys thought of her...majority have her as attractive and theres a bunch more where that came from. so take that to the other thread ok

@tyson

you should check out super model Oluchi. sexy girl, and def more so in her younger days.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Atom Smasher said:
4, and I'm feeling particularly generous today.

In truth, though, it really does depend upon "types" and what we are personally attracted to.

A full-body comparison with another woman would be interesting. We've all see those studies where a certain ink-drawn body type is universally rated as the most attractive by man of all cultures and races. It's that chart where ten female figures are drawn and the men rate them according to attractiveness. There is one drawing that always rates way above the other nine.
I think "types" do play a major factor in attraction; however I also believe things like self confidence, humor, and that certain something in ya woman's expression or words will rev a guy's engine. it's interesting to see different guys views on this

I'm not sure if a side by side body pic would be so helpful, Lauren London seems to falls into category of a healthy-looking woman; those tests in my experience are pretty bland

Thanks for the post (not talking to the stubborn members hating in the black girls threads :rolleyes: )

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
9 then personality either adds or subtracts up to 3 points. If she is a total c*nt then she could be a 6. if she is awesome could be a 12.

People who voted less than 7 - hilarious, what is your hand rated at?

edit - who is that in your youtube video link. Read the comments

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
TIC said:
Lol I was seriously expecting you to spew some crap about to many "Eurocentric features" or not being black enough

I didn't just find her either I've been in love with her since seeing ATL at age of 14....:crazy:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dang a "4" for Lauren London? then I must be smashing 1's :rolleyes:

shorty is a "9" in my book

peace

p.s. I'm curious to the guy who voted her below a "7" what type of women you pull and post some pics of, cause if that's the case then the rating system is useless (WHICH IMO it is cause this thread just proves everyone has a different "type" or taste)

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys rating her a 4? Cmon. Give me a freaking break. 4 means she is below average, and she is most assuredly above average. I'm a white guy who isn't even attracted that much to black women, but even I can see she is a solid 7.5-9 based on each person's taste. Nice body, nice hair, nice face. A 4 is someone that has none of those characteristics.

I would LOVE to see the girls these guys are dating that they rate higher than a 4. Have a hard time believing they are at least 3 points better than the OP's girl. Start posting some pics! I have of my gf all the time. What are you waiting for? Lets see them.

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that she is an 8 or 9. IMO from the picture she is missing "parts". Definitely cute.