Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You must tell yourself she's already left

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly believe there's only one way to interact with romantic interests: to tell yourself she's already left and respond accordingly. Think about it rationally; what percent of relationships stand the test of time (until one partner dies)? The percentage is infinitesimally small. Therefore, make no mistake about, eventually she will leave you (or vice versa). Given this undeniable truth why bend over backwards to appease your partner? You are the priority, always.

An obvious exception is if you have children. Once you have children you're inextricably linked. You will have to work as a team to some degree to properly raise your offspring, and they should be your priority.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell yourself she has already left? Thats going to show up in your behavior in a bad way. Think of department store workers and their attitude about 3 days before the store is about to shutter up for good. They have told themselves the "job has already left" and you can tell in their behavior no matter if they are being fake nice that something is up with them.

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to share a line that's always going to be true of dating and relationships. "If it's not fun, it's not optimal."

You aren't supposed to bend over backwards. You aren't supposed to be desperate to appease someone. Every guy on this site has more or less come to the realization that trying hard leads to misery. It's the truth whether we like it or not.

But having defeatist attitudes and "accepting" that things will end early on and just living in that isn't the solution. In fact, in many way sit's just as bad. If you're pessimistic about the relationship, then that will manifest itself in your actions whether you realize it or not. Your attitude isn't something you can just hide and act stoic about.

So why then have a bad attitude and have it ruin the relationship prematurely when you can instead have a good time with women and have fun with them, which in turn inspires good feelings in both of you? If you're not having fun with the women in your life, then it's time to replace them with new ones, plain and simple. Why be on the one-sided end of an ass-kissing relationship when you can have relationships with mutual respect instead?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I truly believe there's only one way to interact with romantic interests: to tell yourself she's already left and respond accordingly. Think about it rationally; what percent of relationships stand the test of time (until one partner dies)? The percentage is infinitesimally small. Therefore, make no mistake about, eventually she will leave you (or vice versa). Given this undeniable truth why bend over backwards to appease your partner? You are the priority, always.

An obvious exception is if you have children. Once you have children you're inextricably linked. You will have to work as a team to some degree to properly raise your offspring, and they should be your priority.
Or just don't give a crap. It sucks to say, but the saying rings true. The less you care, the more they work for your attention.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
To interact with romantic interests, you have to have sex with romantic interests. If a man is looking for more than that, he is delusional.

The hottest girl cannot give a man anything other than sex and babies, and maybe some entertainment for a few hours. Other than that, she is draining a man’s resources and wasting his time.

Yet all you men out there are trying to *connect* with these woman like they can give you something special.

Wake up men.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While your execution of your thought isn’t sound, I believe what you’re trying to say is live life as if you are free — to give yourself freedom to still be you without living feeling encumbered by a need to make a woman happy.

I believe what you suffer from is a fear of loss. And this is to be investigated. It’s a justification to not live fully and with vulnerability. Anything in life worthwhile requires deep investment